Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I lost 25 IQ points reading this. Thanks a lot, OP.
    Let's go find them cuz i lost them too....
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    My opinion is, that everything below 890 is just bad. Getting to 890 without any raiding or m+ done is pretty easy and doable in a couple of days. My hunter Alt has reached that ilvl within a couple of days after dinging 110, and it still only has 1 legendary. Any casual (heroic) raiders or rbg PvPers should be well over 900 by now.
    Agreed on the first part. As for the rest...Things is, you can raid normal/hc NH, and if you're unlucky with wf/tf, it can get tough advancing your ilvl past 900. I'm at 902 on my shaman, and that is raiding (granted, not as much now as I was during first weeks of NH), while my 7 other characters are all 895+, without ever stepping foot in anything other than LFR. Which only makes it harder to get into actual raid without guild, since ppl are expecting 910+ for NORMAL, which we were clearing without a problem at ~870. Though that is also understandable, since nowadays it's hard to distinguish ppl around 900, one can be hc raider, other can be nethershard clueless guy. For me, Blizzard kinda dropped a ball on this whole thing, and made nethershard items way too high ilvl.

No 905 is really low. 915 is what I consider "high". I'm at 919 atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Who the hell is 925? Almost everything would have to be titanforged.
    I'm 910 and I feel like an average geared mythic raider.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah....I'm doing a lot more than 1% damage at 910 then I was at 900 or sub-900
    Of course you do, but in instanced PVP things are exactly as I've wrote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you raid then yes.

I've just moved from HC raiding into Mythic and am on 905. It's not that high, 915 on the other hand...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    No 905 is really low. 915 is what I consider "high". I'm at 919 atm.
    loled at this.

"905 is low". Maaaaan open your eyes to the world around you.

You Mythic raiders represent barely 5% of the population. Everyone else should be reaaaally happy to hit the 900/905 level....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLite View Post
    loled at this.

"905 is low". Maaaaan open your eyes to the world around you.

You Mythic raiders represent barely 5% of the population. Everyone else should be reaaaally happy to hit the 900/905 level....

ehm what? If you actually play the game, it's not super special to pass ilvl 900. I know so many people who just raid with pugs and do m+ and are
    around that itemlvl. you get a 900 itemlvl free every week, stuff can proc, boe stuff on the ah etc etc...the times that mythic raiders are superior to
    people who only raid nm/hc are over.

The majority of players are, from what I see, about 885-895 varying. 900+ is generally a raider of some degree.

No I would not say 905 is "that high", it's generally pretty common for the raider community and seems to be the breakpoint where you either need luck or Mythic raiding to push past.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Who the hell is 925? Almost everything would have to be titanforged.
    I'm 910 and I feel like an average geared mythic raider.
    PvP says hello.

There are multiple 920+ ilevel PvP only players.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I've just moved from HC raiding into Mythic and am on 905. It's not that high, 915 on the other hand...
    This is exactly how it feels to me.. 905 is like average imo, 915 normal and anything above 915 is high.
    Ive got 6 level 110s, all 900s + but 2.. reason why I even stopped gearing at 905 is because I thought I was average and ready to start working on my alts.
    Anything below 900 is just pure casual to me lols

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    I've been playing legion hardcore mode for a couple months now and to me 900 ilvl is bare minimum.

Now I see lots of people with much higher ilvls so I know that 900 can't be that high at this time of expansion anymore.

Now my question is I've been playing some casual rbgs and I barely ever die, go 1vs6 in their base and my damage is like 100mil + every single rbg if I play my Ret pally whereas the second place is about half my damage most times.

If I play my blood DK is literally hit my forehead on the keyboard to win.. I'm literally unkillable.

Now my question is obviously people is lower ilvl than me (that's the only explanation I can think of).. so I'm asking you guys what is the average ilvl for an average player??
    probably around 850-860 or something

most people here are so delusional in their mythic guilds bubble that they have no idea what "average " means anymore.

905 itlv woudl easily put you in top 10 % of players

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    ehm what? If you actually play the game, it's not super special to pass ilvl 900. I know so many people who just raid with pugs and do m+ and are
    around that itemlvl. you get a 900 itemlvl free every week, stuff can proc, boe stuff on the ah etc etc...the times that mythic raiders are superior to
    And I knowpeople who only raid nm/hc are over.
    And I know a loooot of people who do not even raid in PUGs and do only 1 or 2 MM+ a week.

Guarantee you they don't "easily" get 900i.

People with low play time are NOT able to easily reach 900. And they represent far more people than you seem to believe in your little world of HM/MM player.

Deleted
    905 is ok if you don't raid mythic or farm high m+

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    probably around 850-860 or something

most people here are so delusional in their mythic guilds bubble that they have no idea what "average " means anymore.

905 itlv woudl easily put you in top 10 % of players
    you can easily get to 890 in a week just by farming nethershards, pug heroic NH couple of times and youre at 900 for sure, I was 892 with full relinquished gear and 898 after one HC NH (got somewhat lucky iwth drops I admit), its definitely not that hard to get there. 905 is abit more tricky, as you need mythic gear or high TFs tho.

Try to play caster in pvp and ilvl doesn't really matter in pvp.

Ilvl 900 is quite a middle ground I think - suitable for full HC NH, start of Mythic raiding and 10+ Mythics. I myself got from ilvl 800 to 900 in 10 days. But to get above this without Mythic raiding or spending a lot of time in M+ is not an easy task. To get from 900 to my current 908 took me double time.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    I've been playing legion hardcore mode for a couple months now and to me 900 ilvl is bare minimum.

Now I see lots of people with much higher ilvls so I know that 900 can't be that high at this time of expansion anymore.

Now my question is I've been playing some casual rbgs and I barely ever die, go 1vs6 in their base and my damage is like 100mil + every single rbg if I play my Ret pally whereas the second place is about half my damage most times.

If I play my blood DK is literally hit my forehead on the keyboard to win.. I'm literally unkillable.

Now my question is obviously people is lower ilvl than me (that's the only explanation I can think of).. so I'm asking you guys what is the average ilvl for an average player??
    Well first, tanks are op in pvp, I'm sitting on 890 on a DH, and it's stupidly difficult to die, it does take 3-6v1, and when I hit 1-10% hp something always procs to heal me, I dish out very little damage in comparison, but its a good trade off.

I wouldn't say ilvl 900 is the bare minimum, thats NH hc gear, but 900 ilvl gear is relatively easy to obtain when comparing it against other expacs, it's just a time investment thing really.

Take me for example, my lil DH is 890, I leveled her at Christmas, raided from Jan to March then stopped, I played casually up yo 7.2 launch, then missed out on the first two weeks of 7.2, but shes now caught up and gradually climbing higher while only raiding EN and EN HC,

10+ Year Old Account
    In bags is not that hard if you keep at it for a while, having it so that every slot is actually a good item piece that's a bit harder.

There also aren't that many around with 910 equipped so not sure why people state it's common.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    900 is pretty casual now. 910+ is a Mythic Raider.
    Could hit 910 equipped already without stepping into a mythic raid just from warforges, we've had many months of nighthold and these mythic+ rewards