Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    the thing is though, emmas actress said she would be open to coming back for the first episode of next season to give resolution to her character and that they asked her to come back and eventually she said no, so i have a feeling they already filmed it and were gonna have a deus ex this is why emma has to leave first episode next season instead of a good ending for her this one
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Just started watching this show last month (haven't caught up). Sad to hear both actors will be leaving. I never really liked Emma, though. I didn't like how she came in and basically tried to take Henry. I feel for Regina, since she's the one that adopted/raised him, and in my eyes, is his real mother. Emma is just a biological mother that regretted her decision and now wants him. I find that so wrong. Having a relationship with him is all cool, but she shouldn't have done more than that.
    Like, there was one episode where she yells out to Regina, "you stay away from my son!", and it just pisssed me off. She has no rights him; she gave those up. She's done absolutely nothing as a mother, yet thinks she holds more power than Regina does? No. Screw that. Regina really should put her foot down and put her in her place. That IS Regina's son. He should be living with her, and if she permits, allowed to visit Emma.
    and this is whats wrong with (white/american) people these days: getting upset about fiction....
    Also this sounds like a horrible person that puts PERSONAL feelings before the feelings of the child....

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Please stop spoiling stuff for me.... or at least stop quoting me. I clearly said I was only halfway through season 3.
    Dont be in this thread if you dont want spoilers! Its not OUR fault you YEARS behind....

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i wouldnt be surprised if they made regina the new savior
    Rumpel was supposed to be the original one savior so he should be the one

Deleted
    Zelena also jumping ship, well pushed off the plank, though the show has been officially renewed
    http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/once-up...ca-mader-exit/

- - - Updated - - -

Update - four more cast have been axed, Snow White, Charming, Henry & Belle
    http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/once-up...harming-belle/

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Update - four more cast have been axed, Snow White, Charming, Henry & Belle
    http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/once-up...harming-belle/
    How do they continue without the kid who started it all? He drives Emma and Regina to do everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    How do they continue without the kid who started it all? He drives Emma and Regina to do everything.
    Who says Henry isn't a part of the new one? They've cast a young guy, could be young adult Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Who says Henry isn't a part of the new one? They've cast a young guy, could be young adult Henry.
    You're right, I didn't like him anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    You're right, I didn't like him anyway.
    Part of me is wondering if the guy out of walking dead they hired, could be a grown up henry, leading to a possible time jump, to explain why everyones gone.
    but feels a bit of a cheesy way of doing it, if they do that

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Part of me is wondering if the guy out of walking dead they hired, could be a grown up henry, leading to a possible time jump, to explain why everyones gone.
    but feels a bit of a cheesy way of doing it, if they do that
    From that last link: "Jared Gilmore's Henry is also expected to be present, only now played by The Walking Dead's Andrew J. West as part of a time jump."
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    From that last link: "Jared Gilmore's Henry is also expected to be present, only now played by The Walking Dead's Andrew J. West as part of a time jump."
    i never read the whole article, just skim it lol

Deleted
    After watching the season finale, I have to say, it's a shame it's coming back, it felt like the show was given a true ending.
    Not sure how it will work with a near entire new cast, and that ending literally took it back to the beginning again
    Brilliant two part episode though