Poll: Do you like pizza?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love thick crust pizza with tons of cheese and tons of meat on it no matter what that meat is!

No fish though! Fish on pizza should be banned by the UN and enforced by the nuclear powers!

I love all types of veggies on pizza esp. olives and bell peppers.
    I say no to excessive cheese sauce tho.

I heckin' love pizza! any time of the day. Wake me up in the middle of the night for a heavenly pizza slice.

Pizza may be the greatest food invention in the history of civilization. Who doesn't like pizza?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Pizza may be the greatest food invention in the history of civilization. Who doesn't like pizza?
    Crazy people that make me sad.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Best pizza I have ever had is from a little joint in Brooklyn called Di Fara. It's a traditional place, nothing fancy. Hands down the best pepperoni pizza I have ever had. The sauce is a little sweet, the cheese a little salty, topped with thick pepperoni and basil. The only problem is that it's such a pain in the ass to get to, just as most of Brooklyn is lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, meat toppings, pepperoni being my favorite. It's pretty much impossible to put too much pepperoni on pizza for me. You could pile it 6 inches high and I'd still love it. I like other meats too (bacon and sausage mainly), but only if they don't cause a reduction in pepperoni. A lot of pizza places have specials for 2 topping pizzas, so I usually go for douple pepperoni instead of getting sausage or bacon. Now if I can have just as much pepperoni and add bacon and sauge on top of that, it's awesome.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pineapple is seriously underrated. The conflicting tastes make it #1. Same reason you put ketchup on hotdogs.

Deleted
    My favorite is Pineapple and Mushrooms. Tuna with Olives is great too!

Of course, unless some freaks make pizza out of ice cream once they're done shitting all over the concept of cakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either goats cheese, bacon, spinach and caramalised onion or pepperoni, spicy beef, red onion and green chilli. Thin base with BBQ sauce. Mmmmmm.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just made a great pesto chicken with onions and spinach pizza. Would definitely eat again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Of course, unless some freaks make pizza out of ice cream once they're done shitting all over the concept of cakes.
    Ice cream pizza mmmm yeah that sounds good

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Pepperoni is a vegetable, mate. I'd love to see you eat a 6 inch stacked pizza of that

Erm. Since when did ketchup conflict with sausages or bread?? That's not even beginning to be a fitting analogy. If you took mandarines in noodle salad, now THAT would be something similar. And it's the same kind of atrocious. Would. Not. Touch. Ever.
    Sorry, i meant conflicting as in the tastes are significantly different. Ketchup is a very different taste than sausages or bread. With pineapple it's sweet vs salty, and it's sort of like that with ketchup and hotdogs.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love heavy pizza. Full of cheese, loaded with meat (chunks and sausages), olives, capsicum, chili flakes and more cheese. Everything except for mushrooms!
    - says Ralph

I LOVE pizza!

I don't have many favorite toppings, but I usually get sausage and sometimes pepperoni as long as it's put on top of the cheese so it crisps up a little. Every Monday I go to Monical's Pizza with a few buddies of mine for the all you can eat pizza deal. They don't have a buffet, so you order your own medium size pizza with up to 3 toppings. For the past few months I've been getting pepperoni with extra bacon (actual bacon bits, not that Canadian bacon bullshit) and the whole pizza cooked well done. Monical's Pizza has very thin crust and I love the extra crunch when eating it. Monical's also has their very own french dressing that a lot of people in the area love to put on their pizzas, I do this as well. It's just very good, oddly enough.

I also REALLY love deep dish style pizza. I usually just get sausage on that as well. Beggar's and Giardano's are my two favorite deep dish pizza places.

Yes, I do actually like pineapple on MY pizza.

Lamb, peppers, onion + spices

Also had a Mexican carne asada pizza one. That was divine

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Chicken, pineapple, blue cheese, kebab meat and pepperoni from the place across the road is my favorite.

But I do eat other kinds, as well.
    It has all of that on it together?

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    It has all of that on it together?

Yes, it's very tasty and fills you up nicely!

Banana peppers, pineapple, ham, and onion.

My ideal:
    Red onion, chorizo, banana peppers, pepperoni, mushroom and bacon. Yummmm