Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    its almost like the op used that phrase wattttttttttttttttttttttt
    Doesn't change that you called a whole website cancer. Obviously you agreed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Doesn't change that you called a whole website cancer. Obviously you agreed with it.
    Are you being offended on behalf of 4chan?

I'll say it again if you want:

That website is cancer. Reddit is catching up, but 4chan is still king.

Deleted
    Are you being offended on behalf of 4chan?

I'll say it again if you want:

That website is cancer. Reddit is catching up, but 4chan is still king.
    Then I'll say it again, too. Calling something cancer makes you sound really smart, too.

And it's ironic coming from someone who only plays WoW so he can complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Then I'll say it again, too. Calling something cancer makes you sound really smart, too.

And it's ironic coming from someone who only plays WoW so he can complain about it.
    I couldn't possibly care less what your opinion of me is, bud.

Also the bolded is false, but keep up yelling at strawmen. Were you triggered by my dislike of Legion? Nice job constantly bringing up off-topic things to whine about. What happened, were you blocked on Youtube? Tell me where I hurt you.

Deleted
    I couldn't possibly care less what your opinion of me is, bud.

Also the bolded is false, but keep up yelling at strawmen. Were you triggered by my dislike of Legion? Nice job constantly bringing up off-topic things to whine about. What happened, were you blocked on Youtube? Tell me where I hurt you.
    You don't care, but yet you reply.

And what is false? You played through Suramar 5 times in the beta and then were burned out on the game so you trashed it. Then you shit on 7.2. Why don't you just quit and leave it be? You look for things to bitch about. You need WoW for that.

What was this oh so important "prize" I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    What was this oh so important "prize" I wonder.
    Just two cheap Steam games apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Are you illiterate? Or do you just rephrase everything in your head as you see fit?
    4chan is still cancer though right? Even though if you try to pull this shit there they'll all just say "not your personal army fuck off."? Think before you read into something and believe it.
    Unless we're quibbling over what exactly constitutes 'used that phrase,' then you definitely did use it, and he definitely did just use words you introduced to this thread to answer a question you posed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Unless we're quibbling over what exactly constitutes 'used that phrase,' then you definitely did use it, and he definitely did just use words you introduced to this thread to answer a question you posed.
    I used the word I didn't call it cancerous myself. Read my sentences before you criticize my use language. You even bolded it yourself. You read it.

I used the word I didn't call it cancerous myself. Read my sentences before you criticize my use language. You even bolded it yourself. You read it.
    So we are quibbling over what exactly constitutes 'used that phrase.' Lame.

Using a phrase and agreeing with it are not the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Just two cheap Steam games apparently.
    So some person nerd raging over some Steam games?

This generation is in desperate need of an "unplug" movement. As nice as social media is, it spreads hysteria and misinformation faster than lightning.