Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's not about finding a partner. It's about getting laid. It's easy, so long as you're not going for people out of your league.
    Sexual partner is still a partner... And look at all that substantiation you offered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Sorry you don't agree, but that's the way it is. Joe 4 likely isn't going to get the 8+'s he's holding out for.
    It wasn't even the main thing I addressed, but talking over the replies to you seems to be a common theme with you. Gotta plug your ears, scream lalala and double down on nonsense instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

i was more hungry for server first kills than my very own first kill.

god i wanna smack my teenage self against a wall.

Because sex is important for furthering the species, so our minds automatically try to peer pressure others into doing it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Feardotdead View Post
    In fact I'm slightly jealous if you manage to lose your virginity to the person you marry at about 30, that'd be an interesting life experience.
    i think a psychologist would say that it's a damaging life experience.

humans are social beings. we are wired to be with someone at a fundamental level. not finding your mating partner does not do you any good in the long term.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    i think a psychologist would say that it's a damaging life experience.

humans are social beings. we are wired to be with someone at a fundamental level. not finding your mating partner does not do you any good in the long term.
    I am actually much better off not being able to mate, even if I had a partner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I mean sure, if you are a virgin by 20 or 30 it'd be weird, but still, why do people care so much about your virginity?
    Women decide whether sex happens or not. So that means that women have it easy to have sex and men have it hard to have sex. The average man and woman at least. Relatively speaking. Exceptions confirm the rule.

Now that leads to a situation where women are seen as sluts when they have a lot of sex, because they are giving themselves away, and men are seen as studs when they have a lot of sex, because they have to put in a lot of effort to have so much sex with different women.

Now that also means that if a woman is a virgin, that is seen as virtuous, because she is not a slut, she's not giving herself away to the first man, she's saving her virginity. People know that if a woman is a virgin, she's a virgin by choice (in most cases). Because every woman could have sex at any time if she wanted to.

Now if a man is a virgin, it is most likely not because he chose to, but because he can't get laid. It's seen as shameful, because it most likely means that the man is seen as undesirable by women.

The same logic explains why it's socially acceptable for women to use sex toys like dildos, that are meant to be artificial penises, while the exact same thing for men, using fleshlights, that are supposed to be artificial vaginas, is seen as shameful. Because we know that when a woman is using a dildo to simulate sex, it is not because she has to, but because she wants to. When a man uses a fleshlight, it most likely is because no woman will let him near her.

TL;DR
    It's easy to be a slut, it's hard to be a stud. It's easy to lose your virginity as a woman, it's hard to lose your virginity as a man (relatively speaking). A woman uses dildos cause she wants to, a man uses a fleshlight cause he has to. Exceptions confirm the rule.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-05-13 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Women decide whether sex happens or not. So that means that women have it easy to have sex and men have it hard to have sex. The average man and woman at least. Relatively speaking. Exceptions confirm the rule.
    The man can't say no in your view of the world?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Another sign that I am just getting too fucking old: people virgin shame?
    I was gonna post this. I'm glad I ain't the only one who thinks alike

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    The man can't say no in your view of the world?
    Of course he can, but he most likely won't. It's way more often the woman that says no. The only exceptions are really fat and ugly chicks hitting on chads.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I'm a wizard and you're all just jealous of my magical abilities!
    Quick! Cast Magic Missile!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    There's no such thing as a male virgin.
    A virgin is someone who hasn't had sex. Yes, there are male virgins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Another sign that I am just getting too fucking old: people virgin shame?
    Why do people all of a sudden pretend as if this is news? This is a WoW forum after all. The stereotype of this being a game where 40 year old virgins unite must be known to you. You've never seen people being made fun of because they're a virgin, or insulting others as virgins, like online. Please...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Why do people all of a sudden pretend as if this is news? This is a WoW forum after all. The stereotype of this being a game where 40 year old virgins unite must be known to you. You've never seen people being made fun of because they're a virgin, or insulting others as virgins, like online. Please...
    *yawn* This was a very interesting response...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a virgin until 22, worked fine for me. I focused on my studies instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Anyone can literally call a hooker right NOW and have a hot romance session in less than 5 minutes from now.
    Highly circumstantial in the US. And illegal.

I'm a 23 year old male- The first time I had sex was when I was 14 (with a 40 ish year old guy). Since then I've had multiple sexual partners (10 ish 1 night stands). Honestly I regret most of them, I feel that I wasn't really ready. Life isn't just about having sex, besides sex is HIGHLY OVERRATED and people tend to think that if you don't have sex every given time you have the chance to then you are somehow failing at life. I tend to tell my friends that they should have sex when they feel they are ready to.

Virgin shaming is the same thing as people meter DPS in WoW, just another reason to see yourself as superior than others and make yourself feel good

Sex can only be 'overrated' if you did it poorly- either physically or emotionally. Otherwise sex is pretty much the most pleasurable human experience by default.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Sex can only be 'overrated' if you did it poorly- either physically or emotionally. Otherwise sex is pretty much the most pleasurable human experience by default.
    Not if you're not into sex.

By default.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    So you ask about virgin shaming and in your very first sentence you virgin shame.
    Classic.

I'm a wizard and you're all just jealous of my magical abilities!
    Wizard club! High five!