Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    What lies about collusion has the bag bad media told? From what I've seen, they report and discuss the fact that there are investigations into whether there was collusion. Which, ya know, is true.

Big meanies.
    I'm saving this entire line.

Remember people, even the Nazis and Russia under Stalin had followers, this is why. Some people just find it harder to think for themselves so they just don't do it.

http://static5.businessinsider.com/i...in-america.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Semune View Post
    Still waiting on that list. The burden of proof on why Trump should be impeached relies on you. You're only mad because the person in office doesn't have boobs, it has nothing to do with his policy. It's so easy to rule over people when you target their emotions, I mean look at you, 8,630 forum posts in a year, what actual work have you done to forward your cause? You average 23 posts a day, how do you have any time to do anything else other than complain all day and all night on forums? How do YOU know what is going on in the world when you shut yourself off from it?
    If want to get personal, I'd suggest you finish elementary school first, because you quite obviously can't count worth anything. Which brings your question back to yourself; what have you done with all your time, to fail elementary school education?

I don't know. Maybe you thought your attempt at insult was clever, but it only brought comedy when it failed miserably in it's very point it tried to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    If want to get personal, I'd suggest you finish elementary school first, because you quite obviously can't count worth anything. Which brings your question back to yourself; what have you done with all your time, to fail elementary school education?

I don't know. Maybe you thought your attempt at insult was clever, but it only brought comedy when it failed miserably in it's very point it tried to make.
    Still waiting on that list, or are you saying I'm right that it's entirely emotional by you not providing it?

I'm saving this entire line.

Remember people, even the Nazis and Russia under Stalin had followers, this is why. Some people just find it harder to think for themselves so they just don't do it.
    Oh, you can even add it as your sig, since there's nothing incorrect or particularly controversial about it. Also, don't forget to save the synopsis of you being clueless as to what the actual argument you buttfumbled your way into was about. That was special stuff.

Again, you're welcome.

Oh, you can even add it as your sig, since there's nothing incorrect or particularly controversial about it. Also, don't forget to save the synopsis of you being clueless as to what the actual argument you buttfumbled your way into was about. That was special stuff.

Again, you're welcome.
    Thanks for the permission, added it to my sig.

Oh and still waiting on that list as to why Trump should be impeached. Don't want to prove me right do you?

Still waiting on that list, or are you saying I'm right that it's entirely emotional by you not providing it?
    I think you've misunderstood your purpose. You are here for my amusement with your conspiracy nonsense, failing attempts at insults, and so forth. I would not waste a minute trying to have any real discussion with someone who peddles conspiracy nonsense, like you've done plenty already.

Now you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I think you've misunderstood your purpose. You are here for my amusement with your conspiracy nonsense, failing attempts at insults, and so forth. I would not waste a minute trying to have any real discussion with someone who peddles conspiracy nonsense, like you've done plenty already.

Now you know.
    Still evading?

For anyone just joining the discussion, people keep insulting but they haven't even provided any reasons why Trump should be impeached.

SJW "debating" in 2017 everyone.
    What lies about collusion has the bag bad media told? From what I've seen, they report and discuss the fact that there are investigations into whether there was collusion. Which, ya know, is true.
    Remember, even the Nazis had followers, and this is why.

This might be the worst thread I have read on this forum. This is the what happens when a person goes mad listen to voices in the echo chamber. Please step away from the keyboard and go out into the real world and talk to anyone other than your echo chamber buddies. You believe your own lies and now hear only your own lies. You have become worse than any conservative monster that you fear.

Now you know.
    This is why this is such an healthy off-topic forum.

Thanks for the permission, added it to my sig.

Oh and still waiting on that list as to why Trump should be impeached. Don't want to prove me right do you?
    It would be my first sig quote in almost 4 years, I believe, and it would be extra special that it was initiated by someone who literally did not understand the discussion that was taking place, and who once again, buttfumbled their way into it. Actually that's not all that special as it seems to be a common trait shared by your like-minded brethren. Must be a coincidence... Aside from that...

Did you make a request of me that you, somehow hilariously, think you have the credibility or respect from anyone, to make?

Why didn't George W Bush get impeached? Didn't he fuck up the US more?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's why mandatory voting should also include harsh fines if you vote nonsense. should only be able to vote for the candidates offered. i wrote in sanders, if i couldn't have done that i just might have held my nose and voted for clinton, maybe anyway. my state was headed for trump whether i voted or not though.
    Not quite sure which state you live in that still has hand written voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    One was almost Hitler. The other is literally Hitler!

It would be my first sig quote in almost 4 years, I believe, and it would be extra special that it was initiated by someone who literally did not understand the discussion that was taking place, and who once again, buttfumbled their way into it. Actually that's not all that special as it seems to be a common trait shared by your like-minded brethren. Must be a coincidence... Aside from that...

Did you make a request of me that you, somehow hilariously, think you have the credibility or respect from anyone, to make?
    Everyone see what is happening here?

All of these people screaming for Trump to be impeached, have zero proof as to why.

The last sitting president put us $9.3 TRILLION in debt, the one before that passed the PATRIOT ACT and put us trillions in debt as well.

But ERMAGERD, TRUMP IS THE WORST OF THEM ALL BECAUSE HE TRIGGERED ME EMOTIONALLY.
    Remember, even the Nazis had followers, and this is why.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did he do again that would warrant impeachment?

15+ Year Old Account
    I went to bed expecting this to blow up and it still hasn't. Probably not believable anymore. Top hue.

I know right his administration had information about 911 before it happened but ignored it and got us into a war with the wrong country. I think he's a war criminal and should be in jail but we still treat the guy with some form of respect, I just don't get it.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-05-14 at 02:24 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Not quite sure which state you live in that still has hand written voting.
    Every state has paper ballots...

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    What did he do again that would warrant impeachment?
    Involving his country in pointless war, one that was based on a lie (Iraq) resulting in hundreds of thousands dead and pretty much sending your country into trillions and trillions of debt. Should have been impeached for war crimes alone, along with his mate Cheney.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I know right his administration had information about 911 before it happened but ignored it and got us into a war with the wrong country. I think he's a war criminal and should be in jail.
    It wasn't the "wrong" country, well, to the people who gained massively from it anyway.