Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    Murloc Paladin seems pretty noob friendly. I'm not sure how everyone is facing so many quest rogue decks though. I went from rank 19 down to 4 and maybe they were 10% of what I saw? They didn't even seem to play well and weren't that tough to deal with.
    Yesterday i had 7 games in a row against quest rogue at rank 14.

Today i played 4 games so far, 2 against quest rogue.

I hate quest rogue. 3 of them in a row this morning. Just ragequitted the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by -Cats- View Post
    I hate quest rogue. 3 of them in a row this morning. Just ragequitted the last one.
    You can't give them that satisfaction. Since they are only out for free brainless fast easy wins, rope it out each turn. ;-)

mage is fun
    Last edited by crazylandd; 2017-05-01 at 02:35 PM.
    want to build your own PC? - TheComputerFinder - dont spend more than you need!

15+ Year Old Account
    I swear to god, you see the craziest shit in the start of season rank clusterfuck.

Had a massive power turn as Miracle vs Jade Druid - Backstab, stolen Swipe, Prep, FoK, coin, coin, Evis to clear his board then slammed down a mighty 14/14 VC. No Mulch any more!

Keeper Of The Fucking Grove.

WHO EVEN DOES THAT. WHAT YEAR IS THIS.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing silence priest yesterday. Have a strong board, start buffing up my Ancient Watcher, lethal preparing to roll in, then the opponent says well played, I respond well played back, swing with my lowbies first, then go to swing with a 20/20 Ancient Watcher...."That minion can't attack." Even though I had 3 silences in my hand (got one from Lyra I think) I forgot to silence it first..................................................................................... .......................................................................................... ...
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I lost so many games lately just because all those RNG cards ppl have. Just last game against quest rogue...this dude is from the start doing all kind of weird stuff, im like wtf...at turn 9 he finally gets his quest done. By that time he i basicly dead...turns out he got 3 iceblocks out of his pirates...

Yeah cmon...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I swear to god, you see the craziest shit in the start of season rank clusterfuck.

Had a massive power turn as Miracle vs Jade Druid - Backstab, stolen Swipe, Prep, FoK, coin, coin, Evis to clear his board then slammed down a mighty 14/14 VC. No Mulch any more!

You really do see all sorts of crazy and random! Was getting ranked up from rank 23 in wild ladder on another account. I faced Dragon Warrior, Egg Druid, a taunt-based Quest Rogue, and a Spellpower Warlock (no joke), guy started out with Thalnos, Azure Drake, & almost every spellpower kobold in HS in the first few turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

Genuinely lolled

15+ Year Old Account
    "Downloads Hearthstone, 72 Mbs"
    Nope is actually a whole Gb! Thanks Blizzard!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I lost my last match of Heroic Tavern Brawl to a shaman who used Ancestor's Call->Malygos->Crackle x 2->Lava Burst->Lava Shock all onto my face.

I had 27 life before hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I lost my last match of Heroic Tavern Brawl to a shaman who used Ancestor's Call->Malygos->Crackle x 2->Lava Burst->Lava Shock all onto my face.

I had 27 life before hand...
    Cool deck, but annoying to go against. Some of the only times I seem to win against that match-up is if I pressure the shaman early enough before they get the combo so that they have to waste their single spell burst.

Just took me almost 2 hours to get my 5 mage wins for my quest...
    Played against 2 shamans and every game other than those 2 were hunters. Spend my first 6 or so turns just dealing with the minions and by the time i have the control i'm already below 10 health so no time to turn it around.

The game has just reset back to nothing but agro again and i wont be playing much longer if that doesn't change.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I see in arena is Paladins!!

One them Dinosized into my Spellbender and insta-conceded the next one completely trounced me with a Bittertide Hydra I couldn't deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Just took me almost 2 hours to get my 5 mage wins for my quest...
    Played against 2 shamans and every game other than those 2 were hunters. Spend my first 6 or so turns just dealing with the minions and by the time i have the control i'm already below 10 health so no time to turn it around.

The game has just reset back to nothing but agro again and i wont be playing much longer if that doesn't change.
    Thats funny, i rarely meet hunters or mages. And if, then im mostly not to worried. I run only into quest rogue and warrior. Sometimes i even start to concede games when there are to many in a row.

But honestly, when playing against hunter i hate those 2 lil cats ... they are worse then fiery waraxe from a warrior

15+ Year Old Account
    Midrange pally vs EleJade Shaman, it's close in the lategame. It's my turn at 10mana, he's only used one Hex so far. He's got one card in hand

So I test with Dirty Rat. Turns out that card is a 1/2 token! Excellent. I'm safe to play my Tirion, and that should win me the game in two turns or so.

He IMMEDIATELY topdecks his second Hex, and goes on to win

Fuck off -.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    All I see in arena is Paladins!!

One them Dinosized into my Spellbender and insta-conceded the next one completely trounced me with a Bittertide Hydra I couldn't deal with.
    I swear every time I draft that hydra I queue into shamans with volcano, mages with blizzards or priests with pyromancer shennanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    This morning I played a clusterfuck of a game which pretty much consisted of me going Renounce Warlock, into Rogue which gave me a bunch of burgles and proceeded to pummel my paladin opponent. I only play this deck for fun but my god, was it fun.

What the fuck. My 3 Legendary Mage deck from the Feel Good thread went 3-3 in Arena.

I then draft a ghetto ass Rogue deck that goes 5-0. It's 8-2 right now.

To add insult to injury, this shit happens after I accept a friend request from an opponent:

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What the fuck. My 3 Legendary Mage deck from the Feel Good thread went 3-3 in Arena.

I then draft a ghetto ass Rogue deck that goes 5-0. It's 8-2 right now.

To add insult to injury, this shit happens after I accept a friend request from an opponent:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hyKRvrH.png[IMG]
    I do hope you're able to remove the horseshoes without too much injury.