Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Confirmed: Black Temple TW is Not Queueable!

I can confirm that the Black Temple Timewalking Raid will not be queueable!

Confirmed on PTR, could not queue could only make a group.

This is great news, this iconic raid should not be on a queue at all, and it will take actual skill to complete.

I'm extremely happy Blizzard hasnt changed any of the mechanics either. Huge nostalga for me!

Source:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    When Burning Crusade Timewalking is active, premade groups of 10-30 players may queue for Black Temple Timewalking by speaking to Vormu in Shattrath City.
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2017-05-16 at 08:50 PM.

Deleted
    They didn't say its not queueable, they said the function doesnt work right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah it will be queueable and tuned down. Blizzard does dumb shit from time to time but this would be monumentally stupid of them to limit it to organized groups only. LFR is their bread and butter now

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    it will take actual skill to complete
    lol

/10ch
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Unfortunately it'll be a queueable faceroll zergfest.

It just isn't queueable on the PTR currently....
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Pretty sure there are at least plans to do both (I remember strings going up in the PTR for at least LFR, and normal versions), which suits me just fine. People who want to queue can, I can clear it with my guild, everyone gets to have fun.

Requires skill.. Well thats debatable, the majority of the bosses are really simple by todays standards.

[...]

This is great news, this iconic raid should not be on a queue at all, and it will take actual skill to complete.

I'm extremely happy Blizzard hasnt changed any of the mechanics either. Huge nostalga for me!
    Well, the mechanics in timewalking dungeons weren't changed, too. Yet they can be completely ignored.
    Our skills are different, scaling is different. What did we have back then? 8k hp? what does a lvl 70 char have now? Way above 12k, and damage, too.
    I doubt there will be much "nostalgia". Or skill needed.

Lol...the only difference between putting together a pug raid group and LFR is you have to invite players manually versus it being automatic.
    Same terrible players, same drama. This will lead to zero improvements over LFR.

But I highly doubt this goes live.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2017-05-16 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    It will be queuable when it launches on Live though

- It's going to be a shit show for a few days hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    LFR is their bread and butter now

LFR has been an afterthought since WoD, try again.
    Last edited by Riistov; 2017-05-16 at 04:56 PM.

Deleted
    Then this will not really be a success then, will it?

Insecure raiders that live for virtual accomplishments might rejoice though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    LFR has been an afterthought since WoD, try again.
    Whelp I'm convinced

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire fucking point of time walking is to reuse already existing assets that had very little participation in the past and are effectively new. Making them unqueable defeats this purpose.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So really how often is TW TBC gonna pop now, we have TBC/Wotlk/Cata/MoP in the mix and not every week. Calendar doesn't really look forward much anymore.

Seeing how BT will only be up once every few months I feel there will be plenty of groups anyway. (was adressed in QA that they dont want permanent timewalking)

and it will take actual skill to complete.
    It's another iteration of Timewalking. As is, nothing leads me to believe TW black temple will be hard in any way shape or form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Unfortunately it'll be a queueable faceroll zergfest.

It just isn't queueable on the PTR currently....
    I dont think so, i played it on the ptr and the design clearly indicates it wont be queueable.
    -its way harder then lfr
    -ez to troll on many bosses
    - why make it flex 10-30 men if u make it lfr? Seems pointless unless its for premade groups.

They said somewhere (looking for it now) that it wouldn't be LFR/queueable and that you'd need a premade group. It would also coincide with BC timewalking (Black Temple, that is)

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    LFR is their bread and butter now
    LFR is nothing more than a business decision to have people enter raid instances. 1-2% of people seeing assets that cost money = investors pulling plug on raids.

As for Black Temple Timewalking Blizzard had already said they were not going to make it queable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    LFR is nothing more than a business decision to have people enter raid instances. 1-2% of people seeing assets that cost money = investors pulling plug on raids.

As for Black Temple Timewalking Blizzard had already said they were not going to make it queable.
    They did? Please provide a source for this claim
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.