Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Mobster tactics? if they refuse to assist us we have no reason to assist them.
    It's equality, lmao.
    And america has no business funding people who aren't in our interests and don't return the favor.
    "Nice country you have there, would be a shame if something was to happen to it..."

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    shamelessly stolen from the internet.
    *Nominating And Confirming Gorsuch - Not worth the cost.
    *Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives. - Stalled. Also most of it is at the state level or irreversible.
    * Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities. - Frozen in the courts
    * Enforcing regulatory reform. - Hasn't happened. Just words.
    * Protecting Law enforcement. - Hasn't happened. Just words.
    * Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two. - Also hasn't happened. Just words.
    * Rebuilding the military. - This is my specialty here. It will take Funding roughly five times what Trump proposed, and a minimum of 15 years. So yeah hasn't happened.
    * Building a border wall. - 0 miles of border laid. 0 land-rights deals worked out. Just words.
    * Cutting funding for sanctuary cities. - Stalled in the courts.
    * Approving pipelines. - Approving two. Big deal.
    * Reducing regulations on manufacturers. - Manufacturing provides a tiny amount of employment in this country.
    * Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees. - Which has done nothing but cripple vital government functions. My friend cycling out of the military experienced this first hand.
    * Exiting the US from the TPP. - I wouldn't bet on it in the long term. Because China's New Silk Road needs an answer. TPP was that answer. Also they are wanting to accelerate work on TTIP... TTP for Europe. You've been had.

I mean at this point could trump and his team even strategize invading north korea without it being leaked?
    These leakers are now americas #1 National Security Threat
    No, Donald god damn Trump is.

Remember, he's the one that "declassified" Israeli intelligence to the god damn Russians inside the god damn White House.

How are you people still misdirecting your anger so poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    you don't? have you seen the pictures they posted on their facebook as "jokes"? I'd post them here but they are really fucked up.
    I mean, if you consider the postulates of general relativity, and that the universe has 3 dimentions, alongside time... well no, thats a bunch of horseshit
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean at this point could trump and his team even strategize invading north korea without it being leaked?
    Why yes, Trump is the #1 national security threat. Thank you for noticing!

Your attempts at deflection are laughable and can be summarily pushed aside.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    None of those have happened, except Gorsuch, and that was always going to happen the second a GOP president sat down in Jan 2017.

He's made movements towards those, but accomplished none of them.
    Actually the only thing he hasn't done is actually build the wall and ban middle eastern travel, because of democrat judges who obstruct justice and the power of the president and undermine national security and put americans lives in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I have to say, I really appreciate you saying this, and saying it out loud, sans caveats. I wish there were more intellectually honest people like you.
    Thanks. It's just too much, ya know? Just the last ~2 weeks has literally made Watergate look like kid stuff. Back in the election I agreed with Trump about some things and disagreed with him about others. Same for Clinton tbh. Ultimately I voted for Trump because I considered Clinton to be bad and Trump was a wild card.

While I can't say for an absolute certainty that that was a mistake, Clinton would have had to do some monumentally fucked up shit to be worse than Trump, so it probably was.

What would certainly be a mistake, would be allowing this monkey to stay in power.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2017-05-16 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Yeah, we have no idea what he said, exactly. Hence the WaPo thing is neither proven, nor debunked. It needs the latter to qualify as fake news.
    That's not how it works. Burden of proof is on WaPo.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think we're done here, you probably think the earth is flat too.
    no..........? Fairly sure its a globe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new defense coming out of the white house "The President is a dumbass we dont bother to brief. He didn't know any better."

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Actually the only thing he hasn't done is actually build the wall and ban middle eastern travel, because of democrat judges who obstruct justice and the power of the president and undermine national security and put americans lives in danger.
    Are you talking about Trump? : P

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I love the new defense coming out of the white house "The President is a dumbass we dont bother to brief. He didn't know any better."
    It's the "oh fuck it" defense.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    It's the most truthful they've produced all week.

And the biggest leaker is none other than the Trump himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....wat?

Checks and balances, mate. Besides, putting American lives in danger? How so?
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, Donald god damn Trump is.

Remember, he's the one that "declassified" Israeli intelligence to the god damn Russians inside the god damn White House.

How are you people still misdirecting your anger so poorly.
    "Snitches get stitches." Gang mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Why yes, Trump is the #1 national security threat. Thank you for noticing!
    I can just imagine 3AM the day before on twitter "Don't tell North Korea but..."
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Bush appointed Democrat judges? Weird.

Here is a quote from Erik Erickson, conservative Republican mouth piece,

“I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported,” Erickson said. “The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.”*
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.