Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    I mean, can you argue otherwise? Removing tier from LFR in WoD was the biggest clue, lvls as low as world quest gear in Legion is the other. I have no clue as to how anyone would think LFR is the "bread and butter" of WoW now.
    Legion LFR has tier sets and more interesting trinkets than +X amount of stat? The main attraction wow has is raiding that's not even something you can debate. LFR allows the most casual people to experience the content with ease. Casuals make up the majority of Blizzards playerbase. Hence, bread and butter.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    The MC timewalking was a lot of fun
    The MC event was a 3-4+ hour shitfest with mouthbreathers who continually wiped the raid either through trolling or a sheer inability to follow basic directions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    It's another iteration of Timewalking. As is, nothing leads me to believe TW black temple will be hard in any way shape or form.
    right.... tell that to molten core with 40 lfr, which was a complete shit fest

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    The MC event was a 3-4+ hour shitfest with mouthbreathers who continually wiped the raid either through trolling or a sheer inability to follow basic directions.
    We did it with another guild

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Don't you think they would make it queueable if it really was supposed to be queuable? I mean they have queueable LFR on the PTR.

Dungeons are one thing, raids are another thing entirely, especially raids that are supposed to have some semblance of how they were back in the day. Blizzard isn't going to water down the content to appease the queue crowd, especially since they are aiming to bring back some of the nostalgia of the raid during its hay day.
    No. .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    We did it with another guild
    same here. Our guild just invited a friendly guild to the group and queued up during MC.

I got the mount and the pet

I cant wait for the BT TW raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    No. .
    They have even said in a blue post that it would require a premade group of 10-30 to queue up for it, which is essentially the same thing as forming a group and manually entering the raid. No single queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    LFR is nothing more than a business decision to have people enter raid instances. 1-2% of people seeing assets that cost money = investors pulling plug on raids.

As for Black Temple Timewalking Blizzard had already said they were not going to make it queable.
    I think it's silly to think that investors would actually be looking at how many people participate in certain parts of the game and assign funding accordingly. More likely the devs themselves look into what something costs and how many players benefit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    I mean, can you argue otherwise? Removing tier from LFR in WoD was the biggest clue, lvls as low as world quest gear in Legion is the other. I have no clue as to how anyone would think LFR is the "bread and butter" of WoW now.
    LFR is the way that most players get to see the raids, if it wasn't for that mode they'd probably still have difficult and/or interesting raid encounters but I doubt they would spend so many resources on making the dungeons or tying them in to the main story.

Restricting tier (a decision they reversed for Legion by the way, you can get tier pieces from LFR Nighthold) and having lower iLvls is part of the balancing act they're trying to make normal+ raiders feel like the more difficult levels are still worth pursuing.

This just seems like more of the same nonsense that surrounds the attempts at making Mythic only dungeons, and non-queuable M+ and other such nonsense.

As far as I can tell it all stems from Blizzard's inability to balance correctly around random groups, combined with an equal inability to stick to their own difficulty settings. There's a distinct aversion to letting players fail, even when they choose to play with random people.

Blizzard has created this community of failure by constantly caving to the cries for nerfs instead of just providing an array of difficulty settings and letting players figure it out. Having a timewalking raid of BT in LFR wouldn't be an issue if they'd just release it into the wild and NOT bend to the inevitable calls for nerfing. I say let people fail in an LFR version. If it's too hard for randoms, there's always the option to make a pre-made group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Unfortunately it'll be a queueable faceroll zergfest.

It just isn't queueable on the PTR currently....
    Like MC was for the Anniversary event? I'd hold fire on that sentiment until its out on live servers...

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    right.... tell that to molten core with 40 lfr, which was a complete shit fest
    sure, it was annoying and tedious as fuck, but it wasn't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Legion LFR has tier sets and more interesting trinkets than +X amount of stat? The main attraction wow has is raiding that's not even something you can debate. LFR allows the most casual people to experience the content with ease. Casuals make up the majority of Blizzards playerbase. Hence, bread and butter.
    That's literally only because people bitched so hard about it in WoD that they changed their mind. Same shit with flying in WoD. They weren't going to put flying in at all until people complained so hard that they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    That's literally only because people bitched so hard about it in WoD that they changed their mind. Same shit with flying in WoD. They weren't going to put flying in at all until people complained so hard that they did.
    And if they have no plans to make queable TW BT then people will bitch even more and bitching = money lost for Blizz

So they want it to fail?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Then this will not really be a success then, will it?

Insecure raiders that live for virtual accomplishments might rejoice though.
    Insecure baddies that cry about not being able to attain virtual accomplishments and cry until said accomplishments are brought down to their level will flounder then I guess.

wtf this is so dumb what the fuccccccc
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    And if they have no plans to make queable TW BT then people will bitch even more and bitching = money lost for Blizz
    Doubtful. If they removed LFR tomorrow they'd lose next to no money. Same thing goes with this case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I can confirm that the Black Temple Timewalking Raid will not be queueable!
    Oh look another Jay-Its-Bullshit-Lock-Thread.
    Yes TW BT WILL be queueable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Oh look another Jay-Its-Bullshit-Lock-Thread.
    Yes TW BT WILL be queueable.
    Except it won't? You clearly have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader, or did you just skip the entire thread and assume you were right. Yeah i'm betting on that.

Whether or not they cave in and make it queueable is another topic on its own, but right now it does seem they are standing their ground on TW being premade only.

"Nostalgia" is for losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Requires skill.. Well thats debatable, the majority of the bosses are really simple by todays standards.
    To be fair it was a different game. Tanks did less damage and generated 200% threat instead of 500%, pulling aggro on Gurtogg or Reliquary with threat drops/damage buff was a real issue. Defensive cooldowns mostly didn't exist the same way. Five second rule still existed for healers, didn't have much haste so you're dealing with 3 second casts and no mobility tools.