Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    rip, gotta be awkward to crawl back to the guild you bailed on

Daddy Sco take us back please. hahahaha

From what i can see Sco is swallowing it all so the organisation keeps progressing instead of blowing em off huh?

I wanted more drama but this doesnt seem to be going far

I demand an apology for the closure of my bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Words are simply words (not defending), if adults can use profanity, (seniors and youngins' alike), something like haters is nothing.
    At least hater is an actual word... being someone who hates... did you know there's a dating website that matches based on things you hate...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I demand an apology for the closure of my bread.

Who are you ? LUL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    Who are you ? LUL
    heydaddylorgok

Kuznam and Sparkuggz were some of the best Dps ever

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Daddy Sco take us back please. hahahaha

From what i can see Sco is swallowing it all so the organisation keeps progressing instead of blowing em off huh?

I wanted more drama but this doesnt seem to be going far
    This is Serenity's biggest ploy yet. They pretend to disband, join Method, then abandon Method mid-ToS and reform Serenity after crippling Method.

I've never really like competitive raiding. Always though racing to world first, while interesting to follow, only served to make the people who did it burn out faster.

I know people will attribute it to "lol legion so garbage" but a lot of these guillds have done this 10 hour a day raiding schedule for a long time and it is perfectly understandable many are sick of it.

Also, I am sure they aren't quitting the game, simply joining other guilds.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    This is Serenity's biggest ploy yet. They pretend to disband, join Method, then abandon Method mid-ToS and reform Serenity after crippling Method.

You figured out the code!

Deleted
    Who gives a shit. Seriously.
    I mean, if some nerds want to nolife a game without any gain whatsoever to get a world-first WHATEVER, hey man, if that rocks your boat and you'd rather be doing that with your life rather than something productive... go for it.
    I personally couldn't care less about these nolifers, and i have no clue why anyone that isn't one of these nolifers would give a damn about who first defeats some PVE encounter.
    I care even less that their social life revolves around leaving guild x and joining guild y for whatever reason and that some guild that i don't give a shit about disbands. The world's top 10 or top 100 guilds could all disband... i couldn't care less...

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    I mean, if some nerds want to nolife a game without any gain whatsoever to get a world-first WHATEVER, hey man, if that rocks your boat and you'd rather be doing that with your life rather than something productive... go for it.
    I personally couldn't care less about these nolifers, and i have no clue why anyone that isn't one of these nolifers would give a damn about who first defeats some PVE encounter.
    I care even less that their social life revolves around leaving guild x and joining guild y for whatever reason and that some guild that i don't give a shit about disbands. The world's top 10 or top 100 guilds could all disband... i couldn't care less...
    For someone who doesnt give a shit you're kinda mad for unknown reasons. Whats the deal?

That's a lot of pent up rage O.o. Most of us are just laughing at the proceedings, don't think many people TRULY care, but seriously, you care more then you let on or you wouldn't bother posting.

(Btw, the vast majority of these "no-lifers as you call them" maintain jobs or are students and definitely do productive things outside of the game, its called vacation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    That's a lot of pent up rage O.o. Most of us are just laughing at the proceedings, don't think many people TRULY care, but seriously, you care more then you let on or you wouldn't bother posting.

(Btw, the vast majority of these "no-lifers as you call them" maintain jobs or are students and definitely do productive things outside of the game, its called vacation.
    It's called using your limited vacation time each year to no-life a game 24/7 during your vacation time. Or are you living in one of those countries where working people get 60 days vacation per year so they can spend 30 of them nolifing a game and still have 30 left?

It's called using your limited vacation time each year to no-life a game 24/7 during your vacation time. Or are you living in one of those countries where working people get 60 days vacation per year so they can spend 30 of them nolifing a game and still have 30 left?
    I don't go anywhere on my vacation time, not everyone likes to take trips. I usually use all of my vacation time (3 weeks) chilling at home relaxing. Traveling for vacation is more stressful than working O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    For someone who doesnt give a shit you're kinda mad for unknown reasons. Whats the deal?
    I just think it's beyond dumb what these guys do. Nolife a PVE game 24/7 that, even if they are "the best in the world", nets them... nothing. If you want to nolife a game and be a pro gamer, go play a game that PAYS. Either play a game casually and have fun, or nolife a game and MAKE MONEY. Don't nolife a game with zero chance at getting PAID.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I don't go anywhere on my vacation time, not everyone likes to take trips. I usually use all of my vacation time (3 weeks) chilling at home relaxing. Traveling for vacation is more stressful than working O.o
    Who said anything about taking trips? You're just making shit up as you go along.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuznam
    and i'm glad you feel that way, because it means we were doing something right :-)

What does that even meeaaannnn

I just think it's beyond dumb what these guys do. Nolife a PVE game 24/7 that, even if they are "the best in the world", nets them... nothing. If you want to nolife a game and be a pro gamer, go play a game that PAYS. Either play a game casually and have fun, or nolife a game and MAKE MONEY. Don't nolife a game with zero chance at getting PAID.
    It's so nice of you to determine what other people should do with their free time!

"I couldn't care less so I made an angry post just to show you how little I care"

- - - Updated - - -

Who said anything about taking trips? You're just making shit up as you go along.
    Because vacation is for doing things you enjoy... these guys enjoy this, and get a thrill from it, hell method made a whole brand from it that brings in money, from gaming (not that any others really do, just some sponsorships here and there and paid boosting.)

For some reason you just can't fathom that people enjoy playing the game and at this level, its FUN for them. Playing less and at a lower level wouldn't be.