Deleted
    Seen average ilvl of plate wearers. Ret paly and frost dk got the lowest spot. Among all specs the glass is definitely half empty as well. This means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    You what. That's just all kinds of wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

You should be running DH for Botanist on both mythic and heroic.

Any fights where you will be cleaving you run DH. The only fights in nighthold heroic where you might consider taking BoW are krosus and trilliax.

However in mythic you take DH for all fights.
    Bota Mythic isnt sufficient with DH with all the proccs i get with BoW.

ST i pass our 914 Frost DK and im 910.

Stop talking like a padder...

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    OMG boys! The ring is DP.

I am super happy cause i love DP, but i can see it been changed or nerfed cause... blizzard. Still it will be way more interesting to have than liadrin's.

Geez i best start grinding the last 2 leggys i still have to get. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    OMG boys! The ring is DP.

I am super happy cause i love DP, but i can see it been changed or nerfed cause... blizzard. Still it will be way more interesting to have than liadrin's.

Geez i best start grinding the last 2 leggys i still have to get. :x
    They refuse to change ret talents, so maybe they won't nerf it. Divine Purpose actually makes me consider it over legendary cloak. I was hoping it was Divine Purpose, because I knew in the back of my mind it was a small possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Bota Mythic isnt sufficient with DH with all the proccs i get with BoW.

ST i pass our 914 Frost DK and im 910.

Stop talking like a padder...
    DH is probably better for the adds tbh. Padding is kind-of a problem on some fights, though, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    They refuse to change ret talents, so maybe they won't nerf it. Divine Purpose actually makes me consider it over legendary cloak. I was hoping it was Divine Purpose, because I knew in the back of my mind it was a small possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

DH is probably better for the adds tbh. Padding is kind-of a problem on some fights, though, I agree.
    DP... Ahh, the best things in wod

In my raid adds die so fast from sindragosa and frost mages that specxing dh would only mean damaging the bosses and maybe, once every blue moon, the sun beside the tanks.
    BoW proccs so often and with haste i barely lose my cloak buff... Which falls off regularly with dh

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

You will probably drop the cloak anyways to keep the t19 x2 bonus. Though this was when it was 10%. With the nerf things might have changed but it shouldn't be a huge difference. So, keeping the bonus+ this ring instead of liadrin's sounds like a pretty strong candidate.

Probably gonna be that way, but with DP procs, Cloak might have a chance to compete with waste.

Or... Blizz can make our lifes so much easier and make the legendaries stack to 3 equipable now.... or the ring to not count as a "Legion-dary"

Sad thing is, with this ring and the waste, you probably never gonna wanna change leggos between specs...

Deleted
    thou who praise the wrong god know as "Soul of the Highlord" tremble in fear before the sacred numbers made by our honorary techpriest Solsacra.

https://simc.derig.org/static/output...09cdb6ff1.html

Praise the imperial truth spoken to us: "Just for the sake of example, the ring is only about a 1% DPS increase as far as legendaries go"

TL;DR: Ring is shit in current iteration

ps.: I´m sure they will change it to HW pretty soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    thou who praise the wrong god know as "Soul of the Highlord" tremble in fear before the sacred numbers made by our honorary techpriest Solsacra.

Praise the imperial truth spoken to us: "Just for the sake of example, the ring is only about a 1% DPS increase as far as legendaries go"

How Patchwerky are Tombfights? Was the right Ilvl for the ring used? Is Zeal the optimal choice? What gear was used? Was it T19 or T20? Was 2pc + 4pc used for the appropiate Items? How does CoF work with the Ring? (like Crusade I guess) etc.
    I could probably find the answer to some of my questions but I HATE shit like this where things are put in a Vacuum. Yes it's only a loose comparison but things don't work like that.
    Regardless, I think the Ring won't be that great, just due to a filled Rotation.

Deleted

Those sephuz secret numbers though any idea how the procc on it is simme?
    is it used on cd or once a minute or not at all also is it triggered by an interrupt meaning no gcd to trigger or how meaning you lose a gcd to trigger it?
    Currently using liandrys and chain but I do have sephuz to and usually swap for it when I know that I can trigger it semi often but have had trouble finding resources online for how to properly sim it.

If that's accurate, it's further proof Divine Purpose needs a straight-up buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    How Patchwerky are Tombfights? Was the right Ilvl for the ring used? Is Zeal the optimal choice? What gear was used? Was it T19 or T20? Was 2pc + 4pc used for the appropiate Items? How does CoF work with the Ring? (like Crusade I guess) etc.
    I could probably find the answer to some of my questions but I HATE shit like this where things are put in a Vacuum. Yes it's only a loose comparison but things don't work like that.
    Regardless, I think the Ring won't be that great, just due to a filled Rotation.
    many ST fights may as well consider most patchwerk with mechanics
    yes it was (doesn´t matter all leggies same ilvl)
    it is
    tome 920 with NH trinkets
    t19 2 and 4 set enabled
    DP has no direct interaction with CoF

Thou shall not question the wisdom of the emperor of mankind, the machine god gave us through simcraft and guiding the hands of the high techpriest Solsacra!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    Those sephuz secret numbers though any idea how the procc on it is simme?
    is it used on cd or once a minute or not at all also is it triggered by an interrupt meaning no gcd to trigger or how meaning you lose a gcd to trigger it?
    Currently using liandrys and chain but I do have sephuz to and usually swap for it when I know that I can trigger it semi often but have had trouble finding resources online for how to properly sim it.
    it´s simmed as on cd if I read the sim right so not representative

- - - Updated - - -

If that's accurate, it's further proof Divine Purpose needs a straight-up buff.
    they will buff the ring by replacing DP with HW.
    Praise the wisdom!
    Last edited by mmocd051bddac7; 2017-05-17 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone got an idea if it is going to comethrough a quest that will allow us to wear it as a 3rd leggy ? (I mean judging by the names it could come from a class specific quest rather than dropping randomly). But such a waste of secondaries and since there is direct interaction with judgement/hopo generators/finishers I would also expect it to be rather weak on its own.
    Praise Solc

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Anyone got an idea if it is going to comethrough a quest that will allow us to wear it as a 3rd leggy ? (I mean judging by the names it could come from a class specific quest rather than dropping randomly). But such a waste of secondaries and since there is direct interaction with judgement/hopo generators/finishers I would also expect it to be rather weak on its own.
    Praise Solc
    it would make sense if it came from quest in class hall, but too early to know, I guess quests would be datamined already if they existed
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    it would make sense if it came from quest in class hall, but too early to know, I guess quests would be datamined already if they existed
    Not necessarily. There's still several weeks until the patch.

Hammer of Why did You Pick this Shit has received a buff on PTR.
    yay.

Deleted
    Not necessarily. There's still several weeks until the patch.
    more weeks to fuck us over woho...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Hammer of Why did You Pick this Shit has received a buff on PTR.
    yay.
    for the same reason HW is still a thing

I got a question - my ret pala, using raidbots page show that haste is my least fav stats - and just playing him to lvl 860ish gave me about 8% haste. I know it is by far the best stats but is there something wrong with raidbots?

I have nearly 30% crit, lots of versatility and 20% mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    I looked it up. The problem is that currently the ring only has stamina. Aka no secondaries and we crrently scale better with secondaries than strength even. DP is having to make up for all those stats AND passive damage effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    I got a question - my ret pala, using raidbots page show that haste is my least fav stats - and just playing him to lvl 860ish gave me about 8% haste. I know it is by far the best stats but is there something wrong with raidbots?

I have nearly 30% crit, lots of versatility and 20% mastery.
    You need at least 12% haste, preferably higher. Because you're so far from the break point its lowering the value of it. As you get closer the value will go up. That's my guess at least.