Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hey, look! It's another person that is complaining about others making race an issue, in a thread that has nothing to do with race. I'm guessing you are not a liberal... so, what group do you belong to, so I can generalize from this point on that you people bring race into discussion that previously had nothing to do with it? I'm anxious to know...
    Independent woke party

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Standards of the President? Just because Obama lied to you with a smile on his face while using etiquette words then made you get all wet in your pants doesn't mean he is an outstanding and upbeat guy. He knew how to lie and bullshit you and the world to your face, just like Hillary knew how. This election was about keeping western values....VALUED. Controlling our borders rather than becoming a dumping ground for the billions and billions of people living in failed states all around the world. That isn't why we are here and that was NEVER the goal.

Some cultures just don't mix in mass and that is a fact.
    Well... blaming race and culture, sure is going a long way to prove your point. You voted in a guy that has business all over the world, but few if any in middle America. To keep "western values"... sounds like someone tapped into rhetoric that you are willing to accept, even when it's blatantly obvious the person saying is the antithesis there of. Oops?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Hey, look! It's another person that is complaining about others making race an issue, in a thread that has nothing to do with race. I'm guessing you are not a liberal... so, what group do you belong to, so I can generalize from this point on that you people bring race into discussion that previously had nothing to do with it? I'm anxious to know...
    Ummm, I was making a point that you accusing people who voted for Trump as being nothing more than uneducated buffoons only shows us how ignorant you are and the fact that you didn't see that was my point only shows how "educated" YOU are. Race is ALL what the left is about and Obama put his footprints on the matter to when he stated that "If he had a son....he would look like Trayvon." Yup! Nothing like stirring up a bunch of race riots while encouraging it every step of the way. Good job. I'm an independent. Voted for Obama the first time. Voted for nobody in 2012 because by then Obama had failed me and Romney was Hillary but on the right and less skeletons in his closet.
    Voted for Trump is 2016 because their was no way I was going to allow that habitual lying she-bitch back into the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues."

because he said all the right things on the campaign trail
    The bits I left in are the bits that matter to me.

If you think a persons personality is grotesque then I don't see how you can vote for them in good conscience anyway.

"He said the right things". Well it was proven time and time again hes a liar. His words are inconsistent with his actions. If you missed this you are a poor judge of character and this is especially unforgivable since you sway many other people to your view.

Maybe you should just accept that you're an awful judge of character and shut the fuck up instead of profiting off it?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post

If you think a persons personality is grotesque then I don't see how you can vote for them in good conscience anyway.

"He said the right things". Well it was proven time and time again hes a liar. His words are inconsistent with his actions. If you missed this you are a poor judge of character and this is especially unforgivable since you sway many other people to your view.

Maybe you should just accept that you're an awful judge of character and shut the fuck up instead of profiting off it?
    Hillary Clinton was even worse than Trump. The left-wing media just did their best to make you think that "words" from Trump were worse than the actual actions of Hillary and Bill Clinton during their time in politics. And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Maybe the partys platform is just far more unified?

The GOP has a ridiculous number of inner factions that dont mix with the others very well. It really is a part of unified opposition.
    Most people domt understand this. In the house theres more than 100 liberal republicans. Numerous moderates. Very few actually conservatives. That's why everything getting passed is moderate at best, but not conservative.

Democrats have been and always be United in hatred. Hatred in minorities and gays/lesbians. Hatred of peace and republicans. But at least they're united.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary Clinton was even worse than Trump. The left-wing media just did their best to make you think that "words" from Trump were worse than the actual actions of Hillary and Bill Clinton during their time in politics. And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
    Good thing she ain't Prez then. Your boy is still going to get canned tho so quit your crying.

Please dont go down that old road again. If you think that then you abstain from voting or get a better candidate in the first place.

You don't unconditionally back somebody then flip flop over it 4 months later. It proves you lacked judgement and character.

Stop with the but but but Hillary bullshit.

Well... blaming race and culture, sure is going a long way to prove your point. You voted in a guy that has business all over the world, but few if any in middle America. To keep "western values"... sounds like someone tapped into rhetoric that you are willing to accept, even when it's blatantly obvious the person saying is the antithesis there of. Oops?
    The problem was that you COULDN'T keep business in America and be competitive with the other companies. You'd go out of business if you tried. Which was one of his core promises in bringing jobs back to America rather than having us drain them to the 3rd world. The funny thing is that you people claim to be against slavery but allow little chinese kids in a sweat job to work for slave labor. lol

One candidate ran on "I'm not him...and stop talking about the skeletons in my closet". She denied having a server for months...then we found out she not only had a server...but dozens of unsecured servers and multiple unsecured phones. She also infact DID send and receive CURRENT at the time highly classified e-mails. Then what does the FBI do? Lets her go because "she didn't intend to send and receive classified e-mails through multiple illegal and unsecured servers". Then when she gets caught she says "I wish I would have done things differently" and the left stops talking about it...they infact get offended when anybody brings up the fact that she lied then said that she wished she had done all that shit differently. What a bunch of bullshit. That woman was all about her and she ran off of being a woman and NOT Donald Trump....and it played a part in costing her the election...the election that she can never get back and she will never run again.

We stopped the she-bitch from ascending to what she thought was her "rightful place" and everyone on the left thought that it was "her turn". Your message was "I'm a woman...and based on that...I need to be president."

as if any other candidate that was elected president was any better? this is the running norm...

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Good thing she ain't Prez then. Your boy is still going to get canned tho so quit your crying.
    He's not getting canned, sorry to bust your bubble but...you people have been wrong about Trump since the very beginning. You've got nothing but rumor, hearsay, and fake news to back you and your claims up.

Incorrect. Everything you clowns accused Hillary of being or doing, Trump actually is, has done, or is doing.

#clownshow

Please dont go down that old road again. If you think that then you abstain from voting or get a better candidate in the first place.

You don't unconditionally back somebody then flip flop over it 4 months later. It proves you lacked judgement and character.

Stop with the but but but Hillary bullshit.
    I haven't flip flopped about anything. I gave Obama 4 YEARS not 4 months. I'm giving Trump 4 years whereas you people gave him 0 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not getting canned, sorry to bust your bubble but...you people have been wrong about Trump since the very beginning. You've got nothing but rumor, hearsay, and fake news to back you and your claims up.
    drip drip drip

I haven't flip flopped about anything. I gave Obama 4 YEARS not 4 months. I'm giving Trump 4 years whereas you people gave him 0 seconds.
    He won't have 4 years for you to give.

Deleted
    And for a good reason, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    as is your right to opinion, but you cant really say the other poster flipped flopped when he does have a valid point. so many people are so much in arms about trump after 5 months (which is justified in several cases) ,but they forget how many YEARS were given to their savior to do the same bullshit track speech. its nonsense and its hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Incorrect. Everything you clowns accused Hillary of being or doing, Trump actually is, has done, or is doing.

#clownshow
    Oh, yeah? Like what? Because Hillary wanted to INCREASE illegal immigration AND legal immigration. Trump is doing the opposite.
    Hillary didn't have a message about the economy and Trump is putting forth plans for it.
    Hillary wanted to start a war with the Russians- Trump is trying to avoid a cold war/war with them.
    Trump said "America first", Hillary said "Me me me".
    Trump was for American military strength, Hillary wanted to continue Obamas policy of "do nothing and wait".
    Hillary thought that "white people in America needed to listen". Trump wants people to stop blaming white people and to just get a job and contribute to a better society.
    Hillary was for bringing the 3rd world over into the US by the millions so we could take care of them financially and it would be expensive. Trump is for establishing safe zones in their countries and then training and arming the men to go back to their country and fight for it. Cheaper for us and we get less of what Europe is going through.
    Wake up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    yeah, because you are ignorant and anybody who doesn't think like you or uses words that offend you are shut out or shut up or even beaten. While you ignore the actions of a man who over the last 8 years created huge race tensions in the US while stabbing our allies in the back and having a "withdraw" mentality while at the same time ignoring the decades of white collar crimes done by Hillary and her impeached Husband.

Had nothing to do with her judging his character and everything to do with him being the GOP candidate. She didn't care less how horrible of a person he is, how much of a liar he is, how much of a shiftless swindler and con man-baby he is, all she cared about is that he is "anti-PC", is properly belittling of non-white races, wants to repeal the ACA, thinks muslims are all terrorists, and - best of all - he pisses off the left.

Those were the only qualifications she cared about. Even now, the only thing that she's -really- upset over, is that the left and his detractors were right about him the entire god damn time, which has more to do with her own arrogance and hubris than anything else.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Oh, yeah? Like what? Because Hillary wanted to INCREASE illegal immigration AND legal immigration. Trump is doing the opposite.
    Hillary didn't have a message about the economy and Trump is putting forth plans for it.
    Hillary wanted to start a war with the Russians- Trump is trying to avoid a cold war/war with them.
    Trump said "America first", Hillary said "Me me me".
    Trump was for American military strength, Hillary wanted to continue Obamas policy of "do nothing and wait".
    Hillary thought that "white people in America needed to listen". Trump wants people to stop blaming white people and to just get a job and contribute to a better society.
    Hillary was for bringing the 3rd world over into the US by the millions so we could take care of them financially and it would be expensive. Trump is for establishing safe zones in their countries and then training and arming the men to go back to their country and fight for it. Cheaper for us and we get less of what Europe is going through.
    Wake up.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, because you are ignorant and anybody who doesn't think like you or uses words that offend you are shut out or shut up or even beaten. While you ignore the actions of a man who over the last 8 years created huge race tensions in the US while stabbing our allies in the back and having a "withdraw" mentality while at the same time ignoring the decades of white collar crimes done by Hillary and her impeached Husband.
    Like what? Corruption, Cronyism, weakening of America, revealing classified information etc...

Your list reads like a manual on self victimization and how Trump will save you from yourself. No wonder you're asleep.

Also, just for fun, here's an article from an extremely Trump-friendly tabloid detailing what a fucking moron Trump is...

http://nypost.com/2017/05/17/how-tru...ess-briefings/

How Trump’s aides trick him into reading press briefings

White House aides have found a way around President Trump’s famously short attention span – make sure his name is included in briefing documents, according to a report.

As Trump prepares for his first overseas trip as president, administration officials are keeping memos to one page and using lots of visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos, Reuters reported on Wednesday.

They also have strategically included Trump’s name in “as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he’s mentioned,” the news service reported, citing a source who described a briefing session with National Security Council officials.

Maps provide a good study aid to the president.

“He likes to visualize things,” said a senior administration official. “The guy’s a builder. He has spent his whole life looking at architectural renderings and floor plans.”

White House advisers have been preparing Trump for his nine-day trip when he’ll visit Israel and Saudi Arabia by getting him up to speed on the nuances of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

“I don’t think he understands it,” ​a Republican official told Reuters, adding that Trump needed more detailed briefings​ before he departs on Friday​. “I think it’s a very difficult challenge and I hope he’s going to talk to a lot of smart people.”