Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorraxe View Post
    Grand Marshal / High Warlord Titel back in the days.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/es-es/ch...ayer-vs-player

Deleted
    Rank 1 Arena titles. Easily.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Bloom_and_Doom
    and
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Don%27t_Wan...ies_on_My_Lawn

These are the only achievements that I know of which were both:
    1. Never meant to be obtainable
    2. Completely removed from the game (try looking them up on wowhead or WowDB)

I have no way to prove it, but I did get these back in the day.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

See signature. Grinding in EPL back then wasn't fun at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    I wouldnt call it a bug. Basically there were some realms with the AQ gates closed where people could transfer with their scepters and Bang the Gong!.(some did it in TBC, but most finished it in WotLK) In TBC this happened very very few times. However in WotLK at level 80, it was just a complete mess. There were hundreds (maybe a thousand) of players that participated in one of these mass event opening. This all happened on realms that were launched with gates closed before patch 3.0.9. Some people rerolled to 80 and finished the questline on their respective servers, and many,many players finished the questline on their own realm and waited for the transfer lockout to be over. After the transfer lockout was over, and nobody still opened the gates on those realms (wich was like 3 months I believe?) these players would all Bang the Gong! together. It's a mistake by Blizzard to let this happen tbh, since the originals who got it in Vanilla worked atleast 100x harder to open the gates with their own realm. It was insanity at level 60.
    See to me that's 100% abuse. It clearly was not the intent. But Blizzard allowed it.

But don't you dare get more AP than intended... or [BANHAMMER]

10+ Year Old Account
    getting exalted 999 bloodsail buccaneers before cataclysm was insane, it was maybe a year worth of continuous grind (3/4 of it waiting for a respawn that you can lose if you didn't checked)

Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    You could not get rank 14 solo, to get there you had to play 24/7 (read they account shared) and you had to run with a crew of 14 other people (we never did AV for that) and you needed to be wining most BG's. I reached commander (rank 11) on a crew and refused to go higher because the time commitment beyond commander didn't allow a person to have a job. It was alot of fun because it was server specific, so you got to know the best opposing team really well.

The account sharing alone should eliminate those feats.
    yeah it was not fun after a while, i enjoyed bg's until i got to rank 14 lol you did really have to play almost all the time for the last 2 ranks were insane

I find the lore very interesting.

Define great? Actually no, please don't, it will just start a diarrhea of opinion posts and flaming

Not "hard", other than focusing on leveling at launch and being good at positive gold activities (prior MMO experience affected performance a lot) but extremely rare:

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=879/old-school-ride

Rare enough that nobody even posted it yet Effectively no one knows those colors are basically non-existent: they generally appear to be just another tint on a basic mount model.
    Purge H²: The Horrible Dev Duo from Blizzard and make WoW Great Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    Define great? Actually no, please don't, it will just start a diarrhea of opinion posts and flaming

Not "hard", other than focusing on leveling at launch and being good at positive gold activities (prior MMO experience affected performance a lot) but extremely rare:

Rare enough that nobody even posted it yet Effectively no one knows those colors are basically non-existent: they generally appear to be just another tint on a basic mount model.
    Check again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorraxe View Post
    Grand Marshal / High Warlord Titel back in the days.
    Na, took dedication, and some high school level politics but hardly "greatest" feats

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post

Effectively no one knows those colors are basically non-existent: they generally appear to be just another tint on a basic mount model.
    Most players don't even recognice them as rare. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Its one of the screenshots from the Scarab Lord Exploit in WotLK. The active player count on those 2 new Servers went from a few hundred to 40.000+ at the exploit month.

People think only a few exploited, but there are many thousand Death Knights with the achievement and only a small part of those exploiters played Death Knight back than.

It was sad that blizzard did nothing, they got massive transfer money and they let this exploit even repeat in WotLK.

The good part about this is how most exploiters I did know back than, didnt even lasted for WotLK. Exploiting harms the players experience even more it seems.
    Just had to recheck my thread and saw your absolute bullshit post. The screenshot is a copy paste, its invalid. Why? Because once somebody rings the Gong, there is a one-time server announcement that the gates have been opened. It's the orange text. There are 3 of those in your screenshot.

and 40.000+ Scarab Lords??? This right here makes me absolutely mad. There were few that exploited it in BC, but also few in WotLK. a thousand players is still a few compared to the overall database. Im sure not more then 1000-1200 or so people got it in WotLK. Dont go spouting nonsense without evidence.
    40.000 people that finished an extremely long questline that you couldnt even do solo in WotLK, ppffftt SMDH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Rank 1 Arena titles. Easily.
    There are one-time Feats of Strenghts achievements. Rank 1 FoS are obtained each season. There are 22-23 seasons of PvP -.-, so it doesn't really make it the greatest anymore in that regard.
    In this age getting into the 0.1% is not hard compared to the early seasons. Me myself got 0.1% once, and 4x Gladiator. Its alright when your used to doing arena's.

I would consider atiesh, scarab lord, tribute to immortality slightly harder, greater and more prestigious when they were completed at their appropriate content and time back then.
    Last edited by mmocc08f238cef; 2017-05-19 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    I wouldnt call it a bug. Basically there were some realms with the AQ gates closed where people could transfer with their scepters and Bang the Gong!.(some did it in TBC, but most finished it in WotLK) In TBC this happened very very few times. However in WotLK at level 80, it was just a complete mess. There were hundreds (maybe a thousand) of players that participated in one of these mass event opening. This all happened on realms that were launched with gates closed before patch 3.0.9. Some people rerolled to 80 and finished the questline on their respective servers, and many,many players finished the questline on their own realm and waited for the transfer lockout to be over. After the transfer lockout was over, and nobody still opened the gates on those realms (wich was like 3 months I believe?) these players would all Bang the Gong! together. It's a mistake by Blizzard to let this happen tbh, since the originals who got it in Vanilla worked atleast 100x harder to open the gates with their own realm. It was insanity at level 60.
    Also via a patch the gates on ALL servers got reset, so anyone who had the scepter was able to get the mount and title.