Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Looks like they have added stats to it now...334 crit,haste,mastery is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by KingBat View Post
    Looks like they have added stats to it now...334 crit,haste,mastery is that right?
    @101 its 334

CC or Firstblood give both + ~50k DPS.
    When I remove Anger, I loose 120k..Don't think the secondary stats 3x 4xx @Ilvl 940 + socket will fill up the difference;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    @101 its 334
    You mean at ilvl 910.
    Granted that's still not the 940 it should be, but for comparison: It has a total of ~1100 secondary stats. The 880 ring my alt currently has on has 2500.
    The way the rings are going to be tuned are by having MASSIVELY reduced secondary budgets.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    I myself only have 4 Lego's:
    Anger of the Giants
    Cinidaria The symbiote
    Raddon's Cascading Eyes
    Saphuz's Secret

If/when I get the new talent ring, that'll be replacing Raddon's then using T!9:2-set & T20:4-set.

Honestly, not even sure any more since each time I get close to using a playstyle, wham, it gets nerfed and I gotta start hunting for new parts again. Pain in the ass.
    I'm in the same boat with no paddles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That was my point. I've played my main since Day 1 of Legion and had it at 110 within 2 weeks I think and had many many chances a day to loot a legendary and still only at 5.
    So how much playtime is this? I am at 37 days played on max level and I have 9 legendaries on my main, with around 300 mythic+ dungeons done.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Just get the new legendary ring than you have First Blood either way.
    Everybody should be at 10/10 Legs atm either way (or at least very close to it) so ~3-4 Weeks after Release of the 7.2.5 you will always have FB and can take whatever other talent you want.

... Not saying this is good design tho.
    Are you kidding me ? I'm more near a little bit more than 50% to get those 10 legendaries these very lucky or very nolife speak about and I'm not slacking I swear. I guess "everyone" is the bad term.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    So how much playtime is this? I am at 37 days played on max level and I have 9 legendaries on my main, with around 300 mythic+ dungeons done.
    I wonder about that too. I made my char after 7.2 and currently sit on 5 legs with 8 days played @ 110

p.s. I'm aware that "sit on 5 legs" looks weird ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I'm at 35+ days played, have 6 legendaries.
    People like you on this forum think that 9 or 10 is "normal" and "BLP" is here. Yeah of course, but don't underestimate the luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Do what? I play my main everyday with tons of chances at legendaries and most it has is 5, with my other 7 alts at 0-2 (and do a moderate amount; nothing excessive). So either I have extremely bad luck or you are just exaggerating on how high people should be at this point.
    Link your armory. Anyone actively playing since September is not on 5, stop spouting rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    I dont play my DH much, but since when is sephuz good for havoc? I must have missed smth so i would be grateful if u could inform me.
    Honestly, this is only my thoughts. But since 7.1.5 after they added 2% bonus haste to Sephuz it should scale very well with gear, especially high ilevel gear from Tomb - those 2% add a nice chunk of haste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Link your armory. Anyone actively playing since September is not on 5, stop spouting rubbish.
    Dont be rude. Maybe the guy just didnt play a lot after 7.1.5 - and before it legs were quite rare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Dont be rude. Maybe the guy just didnt play a lot after 7.1.5 - and before it legs were quite rare.
    He said...
    I play my main everyday with tons of chances at legendaries
    It's statistically highly improbable for that statement to be true and to be only be on 5 assuming it's not a "new" main.

yeah my mates that looted 2 legendaries in a week or even 3 in a days said that too: "What you only have 6 ??".
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-05-17 at 03:18 PM.

Let's perhaps get this thread back on track, talking about the First Blood talent change, instead of everyone saying how many legendaries they have.

Given the change in FB + T20 bonuses + DBlades change + Felblade.... have we actually achieved infinite fury when played correctly?

- - - Updated - - -

Played around a bit on PTR yesterday as well as a little during the PTR build before yesterday's, and even without my UI setup, I was able to have near infinite fury. I only have 6% haste with my gear setup, but I can imagine with 10%+, there will be 0 fury issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    I wonder, since the ring is mandatory, what leg will be BiS then? Bracers + Bloodlet or Sephuz + CC? Can it be - the first option for cleave and the second for ST?
    It looks to me we won't be having fury generation problems but purging problems, and if not then anger could push you into that zone of excess fury always. In which case you could spam chaos strike, and blade dance on cd as a very large portion of your rotation. Similar to how in the old days warriors rage in which first tier of an expansion they would be completely starved but by end xpac they would literally be trying to find ways to spend more of their excessive rage.

Deleted
    I love how people complain that they dont got 10/10 legendarios ))) Stop slacking

i got 33 days played @ 110, and im sitting on 11 legendaries

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    I'm at 35+ days played, have 6 legendaries.
    People like you on this forum think that 9 or 10 is "normal" and "BLP" is here. Yeah of course, but don't underestimate the luck.
    I've been anything but "lucky" with my legendaries. Just don't expect to get them by afking in Dalaran/Order hall or doing pet battles. 1007 raid boss kills over all difficulties so far in legion, how about you?
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2017-05-17 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Why?

The only people in my guild with 10/10 are the ones who play too much.
    What is "too much" in your opinion?

I have all havoc legendaries.
    I have all shared legendaries.
    I have 3 vengeance legendaries.

I have a full time job. I make time for friends. I go out every weekend. I raid 2 sometimes 3 nights for 6 hours. I still go to the gym everyday.

I take about 30 minutes out of the day to do my broken shore WQ's + emissary. I also get my M 10+ key done every week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    While I'm happy to see what is technically a buff, it seems like it's another change geared to push us towards Blade Dance and a First Blood build. Is there any way the other talents will be able to compete at this point?

I was hoping for some further changes, the promised "major changes", but we're so close that I don't really see it happening. Are we thinking there will be a change to Bloodlet to compensate for this plus the nerf to the legendary, or no?
    They're probably going to nerf the damage moving forward. If they don't this is to push heavy use of the new legendary ring to force people out of other legendaries.