Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Exclamation Impeachment seemed impossible a few days ago. Not anymore.

is copy pasta'ing random news articles without anything else the norm now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    No, you have to put the (!) in your title too.

I would wait for the audio to be actually released, otherwise we could be looking into another episode just like the tax evasion one.

No, impeachment is pretty much impossible at the moment, as long as Trump doesn't try to cover anything up. That's what gets presidents in trouble, the cover ups.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    If they started RIGHT NOW, odds are it would take until Trumps second term to get an impeachment. And since there is no chance of it even starting until after 2018...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is ignoring the thread topic and posting random shit the norm now? Or did you want to actually contribute to the discussion?

I agree with the OP - it was seemingly hopeless even just last week, that he would be able to just run roughshod and do whatever he wanted, no consequences. Now it looks like he'll reap what he has sown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    No, impeachment is pretty much impossible at the moment, as long as Trump doesn't try to cover anything up. That's what gets presidents in trouble, the cover ups.
    And obstructing justice. Don't forget that. That's been a big one with impeachment proceedings. Has Trump done that yet? I can't remember . . . . Oh yeah, that's right, he has. Lol

Republicans should ask themselves how many nanoseconds they would have let pass before drawing up articles of impeachment had Barack Obama asked Comey to “let go” of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
    That's a good question from the article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    If they started RIGHT NOW, odds are it would take until Trumps second term to get an impeachment. And since there is no chance of it even starting until after 2018...
    What makes you say that? What time-line have you seen gives you that conclusion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    That's a good question from the article.
    Yeah - the hypocrisy is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Is ignoring the thread topic and posting random shit the norm now? Or did you want to actually contribute to the discussion?
    I don't want to daddy!
    It ain't random either!

but, just for you:
    Can't happen soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes you say that? What time-line have you seen gives you that conclusion?
    Every other time in history they've tried to impeach a president?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to daddy!
    It ain't random either!

but, just for you:
    Can't happen soon enough.
    Lol, I love it! And I agree, can't happen soon enough. Saw some articles last night saying the GOP might want to use the 25th Amendment's "incapacitated" clause to oust him.

- - - Updated - - -

Every other time in history they've tried to impeach a president?
    Well, every other time they've tried to impeach a President, it's happened in the same term that the event they were impeached (or attempted to impeach) for happened. So again, have you seen some kind of time-line for this that you can point to?

And I don't think we've even seen a Special Prosecutor appointed so quickly, ever. Guy isn't even at the helm for six months and he's already totally fucked.

Which those who were actually paying attention, already saw coming.

Brazil is about to impeach their second president in alittle over 1 year. Much to be learned there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yep, that is what happened last time.

Lol, I love it! And I agree, can't happen soon enough. Saw some articles last night saying the GOP might want to use the 25th Amendment's "incapacitated" clause to oust him.
    Thing is, I don't care much what articles say.
    There are articles about EVERYTHING and every possible stance, it feels like a waste of time to read them.

All I can hope he gets impeached soon since I personally find the guy to be a fucking trainwreck.
    No point in getting hyped over personal feelings and speculation, I'll see it on the news when something actually happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully his heart will give out before then and spare us the mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Hopefully his heart will give out before then and spare us the mess.
    Trump having a heart is a fairytale.

Deleted
    said the nervous looking man for the 14th time this week

10+ Year Old Account

I agree with the OP - it was seemingly hopeless even just last week, that he would be able to just run roughshod and do whatever he wanted, no consequences. Now it looks like he'll reap what he has sown.

- - - Updated - - -

And obstructing justice. Don't forget that. That's been a big one with impeachment proceedings. Has Trump done that yet? I can't remember . . . . Oh yeah, that's right, he has. Lol
    Like what, creating stronger bonds with Russia ain't one of them.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sure is, So many people do it now and just spam the forums, and mods don't seem to care about moderating any more=/
    OT: I still don't see this happening, Don't get your hopes up.