Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I bailed 8 months ago... since i realized how shit mistweaver playstyle has become in Legion (pve wise).

There are only two gnome healer options, i loved Mist of Pandaria monk healing... balanced between mobility and "full fog hots" mode (dont know how to express that).

Now, way too much mobility with a "smash to death keyboard" style of healing... why did they change soothing mist/renewing mist/ uplift mechanics is beyond me, it was fine in Draenor.

Also comparing the paladin artifact with the mw artifact was the end point for my wow journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I didn't know mythic raid gear was lfr quality?
    Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that having "mythic" in a couple of item slots constituted being mythic raid geared.

Putting lipstick on a pig will still just be a pig in lipstick.

Deleted
    If they ever make a panda expansion, I'm out.
    -me, when some guy leaked Pandaria

I then proceeded to quit the game until WoD came out.
    Last edited by mmocd01386186f; 2017-05-18 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that having "mythic" in a couple of item slots constituted being mythic raid geared.

Putting lipstick on a pig will still just be a pig in lipstick.
    Buying 4-5 mythic clears would give you full mythic gear. People do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If they make WoW2, I'm out. Invested 9 years into this game, not about to repeat it though.
    I think this is also my answer. If I see a "WoW 2 is in development" then I'm done forever....for real this time. I'm already getting fed up with it and I find myself not being able to play as long as I did without getting tired of it. All that time, money, and more time put into this game just to have it all be thrown in the garbage for a prettier one. Fuck that. Not worth ruining the next half of my life over.

I'd actually like to see Horde and Alliance for once being together finally. Doing normal shit together and being able to finally understand each other. I think the Horde and Alliance feud gimmick has been going on long enough, it's old and boring now. Time for a change.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-05-18 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    gaining an advantage via skipping content immediately because you have money.
    I have no problem with this, the content they're skipping is never current and nearly meaningless in the present expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofluoric View Post
    I have no problem with this, the content they're skipping is never current and nearly meaningless in the present expansion.
    While many would agree with you it's still an advantage nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    I find it weird people are against a WoW2/reboot. I'll gladly leave all my characters I've been playing since 2004 behind for a fresh start of some sort. This game is so stale now.

Anyway, Blizzard screwed this game up so badly over the years, I don't think a single thing they could do now would make me actually stop playing permanently
    I agree completely I have unsubbed since March. I just cant get into not having Alts, The leveling blows ass. So I have no real issue re rolling WOW 2 and dumping my characters I have had since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    For me it is "If Blizzard decided Horde and Alliance can join in eachother instances, then i'm gone for good"
    What about you? Anything you have that makes you say, well now i'm seriously out.

I bet some of you has left WoW already because of that, but for those who haven't yet?

Or do you have none by any chance?
    If they raise the price per month, I am out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Buying 4-5 mythic clears would give you full mythic gear. People do this.
    Point still stands, you aren't winning anything with that transaction.

And that's not even what p2w means. It means you cannot realistically hope to win without a monetary investment.

I'll pull this exaggerated scenario out of my ass, because enhances the point:

Imagine if WoW was free to play. Now imagine if subscribers gained +200% damage dealt. That's P2W, you have to pay to win the world first race.

Deleted
    Make Vrykul playable would make me suffer, i just dont like the half-giant but seems like humans aspects.

Naga-Ogre-Tinkers no problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If WoW ends, I'm out"

WoW to me, after all these years, it's like an highschool sweethearts relationship turned abusive; It's not completely stellar and there's violently bad moments, but the good ones (and despite naysayers there's been plenty lately) make me keep my faith in a brighter future and stick around.

Old Gods and Void Lords. Aint sticking around an expanion with that theme. Kinda like how George Lucas tried to explain The Force in Episode 1 - some things are just meant to be a mystery.

Yep: If I have to RE-EARN flying in another area, forget it.

So I've been unsubbed since Legion came out. Same stupid flight BS.

Quote Originally Posted by butterknives View Post
    If they ever make a panda expansion, I'm out.
    -me, when some guy leaked Pandaria

I then proceeded to quit the game until WoD came out.
    Missed one of the better expansions in recent years then

Pay to win store.

Otherwise someday I'll just find myself no longer interested; maybe because of the state of the game, maybe not. That will likely happen before Blizzard does something I can't stomach and leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    If the game continues to copy features from Diablo, i'm pretty sure i'll lose interest and unsub.
    I think we all will. I'm pretty sure next expansion is gonna be them adding back a lot of stuff and from there we just go full circle because Blizzard are tards.

I mean, we can't possibly get pruned any more, right?................. right?

I bet this was their plan all along, prune the game to a few buttons so they can return to the old formula of adding new skills each xpac.

If the current gearing system remains I'm pretty sure that will burn me out indefinitely as well unless they add back reforging. Gearing is simply NOT enjoyable in WoW anymore.

They are walking a fine line with me already -_- and I've already been unsubbed half the xpac.

Deleted
    No. Blizzard is really intractable when its about me trying to force them to do things.

More RNG. If Blizz don't actively reduce RNG coming into next expac, I probably won't be bothered. I really like Legendaries and TF gear can be nice, but it still feels wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Hmm, I am not currently subbed but I'd say that if they choose to do another filler expansion, I'm out. Finish the fucking story we've all been waiting for to end. There's four bosses left and then I'll be satisfied. Azshara, N'zoth, Sargy and KJ.