View Poll Results: Will you play Destiny 2 now that its a part of the Blizzard App?

Voters
166. This poll is closed
  • Yes

79 47.59%
  • No

87 52.41%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Will you Play Destiny 2 now that its on the WoW / Blizzard App?

Simple question. Will you play Destiny 2?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nnnope. Honestly I don't even like the idea of Blizzard putting non-Blizzard games on the Blizzard-app I thought was for Blizzard-games. Silly Blizzard. :<

Deleted
    I was going to get it anyway, but the blizzard app is an non-issue for me. I will be playing it on my PS4, I have never been too good with FPS games on the PC.

Is it exclusive on the Blizzard App? No Steam love?

Being on battle.net makes absolutely zero difference to me. I will most likely try it out simply because it's on PC, I refused to join the retardation of playing FPS games with a controller on the first Destiny.

Deleted
    Wasn't the first one absolutely hated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Being on battle.net makes absolutely zero difference to me. I will most likely try it out simply because it's on PC, I refused to join the retardation of playing FPS games with a controller on the first Destiny.
    ...ill see myself out then. Haha!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Wasn't the first one absolutely hated?
    Yeah, that's what I heard... fits in perfectly with Blizzard then considering WoW's state >_>'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Yeah, that's what I heard... fits in perfectly with Blizzard then considering WoW's state >_>'
    Destiny was rated as one of the top MMOs of all time for the TYPE of mmo that it was. No one has done first person shooter MMO better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe since its on PC now but of course I'll wait for awhile to see if its actually worth it. Or try the beta if I can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Nope. I already don't play HS, HotS, SC, or Diablo, and all those are on the launcher.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Nope. I already don't play HS, HotS, SC, or Diablo, and all those are on the launcher.
    Wow you are really pigeon holing yourself by not playing them. Those are GREAT games, primarily because they are Blizzard games.

I'll play Destiny simply because it's finally on PC. I'd have played the first one if it hadn't been exclusive console trash.

The fact that it's on the Blizzard launcher is irrelevant.

Deleted
    I literally just found out this game is coming to PC and I'm actually pretty hyped. I tried the first Destiny on my BF's PS4 but I just could not for the life of me figure out the controls because I'm rubbish with consoles, haha. But I loved the idea of the game and was sorely wishing it was on PC too! I like Overwatch and it kinda gave me the same vibe, except it's more PvE oriented. From what I know so far it definitely looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. So yeah I'm 99% sure I will be buying it when it comes out. I just hope my PC can run it... haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Destiny was rated as one of the top MMOs of all time for the TYPE of mmo that it was. No one has done first person shooter MMO better.
    I guess we read different sources then! I personally didn't see much interests in it. I'm just hoping I can hide that game's icon and I'll be fiiine.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably not, destiny 2 is too far from my opinion on what a video game should be, no interest

Wow you are really pigeon holing yourself by not playing them. Those are GREAT games, primarily because they are Blizzard games.
    I've played HotS before, enough to get the 2.0 free hero bundle. And I played HS long enough to get the mount. Put simply, I just don't have enough time to do anything with them. I haven't logged in to OVR in probably 3-4 months.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

was going to play anyways.. only difference is now i'll likely play on PC and Xbox
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The completionist in me will buy Destiny 2 for sure, but it'll likely only get played for an hour or something...
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Yes, because at worst it'll be better than The Division .... and I played that a lot even though it was hell.

I have 2 buddies to play with, so that's even better.

No new classes?