Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Said every SJW ever.
    You are not wrong. Even though you are trying to imply something there that is not 1-dimensional

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Im pretty sure Nazi's identified themselves as Nazi's with a big red arm band with a white schwastka on it back in the day.

As far as labeling goes, do you or any of the posters here consider all conservative minded people to be racist or some other derogatory term just because they don't have the same political views as liberal minded people?
    You can easily be a nazi without being a skinhead or wear the the armband.

As for your question no; it's shocking I know but not every liberal is the type of liberals many right wingers see on the internet. I don't like those extreme lefties either and I also don't like the extreme righties.
    Last edited by CrittenMitten; 2017-05-18 at 11:35 PM.

I would say no if it not for the fact I find anti-SJW's to be even more insufferable. so to give them the middle finger I'll say yes.

What is a SJW, in your(OP) and anyones view for that matter? Becasue im pretty sure if we all answer that question we will get a shitload of different answers.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelE View Post
    You are not wrong. Even though you are trying to imply something there that is not 1-dimensional
    Not intended for you personally, my point was that most (all) SJW's lack a certain self awareness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    ...It really isn't up to me to define any of these terms as they're all pretty well defined already.. Look them up in a dictionary if you have trouble with any of em.

I suppose what's considered a SJW today are people who try to take these terms and make them way broader than what they actually are.

hehe, conservative morals
    The reason I ask is because ive seen the left blast conservatives for being racist because of their political leaning.

Its not racist to believe in fiscal conservatism, enforcing the freedom of religion and speech, and wanting to build a wall to protect our borders.

I own a house, do you think I wouldn't want a secure front door with proper locks and a decent security system to help keep me and my family safe? Of course I would. Not having a proper border wall and border enforcement is like taking the door off your home and leaving for work. You are bound to get robbed blind. And that has nothing to do with being "racist"

Deleted
    Interesting that you choose to narrow it down to only white males.
    Pay no mind to the passive-aggressive tumblrina.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    No, not according to me. According to your incorrect extrapolations. So much for intellectual honesty, I guess.
    Except I didn't say nobody thought that, I said they are dumb. But you said, without a shadow of a doubt, that is what being red pilled it which it's not. But sure, I'm the incorrect one for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    How you act determines how deep of a brainwashing shit like "red-pilling" has had on you, not some random assertion about the diversity of "ideologies" you listen to. If you have no problem splitting people up into groups based on some vapid concept from a movie, chances are you're not about to drop some thermonuclear human knowledge bomb on anyone. I'm more likely to hear some boring meme magic bullshit from /pol/ posturing as intelligence.
    How I act is I just go to work and come home and play video games. I don't get swept up in some faux out rage like a lot of people on both sides do. I also don't claim to be some intellectual who is always right, nor do i think I'm above other people like somebody else I know.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-05-18 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    What is a SJW, in your(OP) and anyones view for that matter? Becasue im pretty sure if we all answer that question we will get a shitload of different answers.
    To avoid confusion, let's just say it's anyone who is left wing or not a conservative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    What retarded question is this? Nobody who is called a social justice warrior will ever consider themselves one.
    This is the correct answer, and no I do not. Not in the least

Deleted
    Not intended for you personally, my point was that most (all) SJW's lack a certain self awareness.
    very true you are right my friend

I'm more of a point and laugh at the easily offended kinda guy.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    I am never ceazed to be "amazed" by the toothless sjw/feminists which

- Don't criticize middle eastern "patriarchies"
    - Yet call themselves advocates for female rights
    - Call western society rape culture
    - Are awfully silent when people of those middle eastern "patriarchies" commit awful crimes against women in the west

Fake advocates and an embarassing clown fiesta, thats what those sjw and feminists are.

15+ Year Old Account
    You have no idea what is going on in this conversation.
    Alright nixx, your definition is 100% correct. I'll keep that in mind whenever I listen to somebody claiming to be red pilled because you apparently know everything about the internet.

As for that snide, it's not a misrepresentation of your character since you said that, so yeah.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-05-18 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The reason I ask is because ive seen the left blast conservatives for being racist because of their political leaning.

Its not racist to believe in fiscal conservatism, enforcing the freedom of religion and speech, and wanting to build a wall to protect our borders.

I own a house, do you think I wouldn't want a secure front door with proper locks and a decent security system to help keep me and my family safe? Of course I would. Not having a proper border wall and border enforcement is like taking the door off your home and leaving for work. You are bound to get robbed blind. And that has nothing to do with being "racist"
    Aww come on! we were actually having a half decent discussion here!
    sigh, Ill just ignore the blatant ones and go for the ones that can actually further a discussion..

I agree, it's not racist to be a conservative, and just considering all conservatives racist isn't productive at all.
    but, racists tend to lean towards the conservative parties, as racism doesn't really mesh well with liberal views.

Freedom of religion is a liberal thing, not sure how you're able to pin that on the conservative side.
    ...What do you mean by "Enforcing" freedom of religion and speech?
    I've no idea what to write here.

15+ Year Old Account
    *intellectual honesty intensifying*
    Or i just disagree with your definition of it because nobody i listen to has said that with a straight face. But sure nixx, I'll conceede this one since I'm not on your level.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-05-18 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    SJW fear mongering is nothing more than modern day McCarthyism.

I'd love to hear some stories from people about how political correctness has personally affected them negatively.
    Social Justice is about more than just political correctness. I'm not saying that this is representative of everyone, but I've actually been passed up for an internship because of gender quotas; or it might be more accurate to say I was denied equal opportunity at it since I don't know if I specifically would've gotten it without the quota. Any who, I applied for an internship and later met someone who got one of the spots available who was a first year that had it explicitly explained to them in the interview that they have none of the requisite skills thus they wouldn't really be doing much, but that they needed more female interns for a tax break (her words not mine). Now like I said, I can't really say that I would've gotten the spot without the quota in place (specifically referring to other applicants getting it as opposed to her or I getting it), but it's fucked up that I didn't even have a chance because I didn't have the right genitals.

and as far as political correctness goes this should be an eye opener:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...og-to-perform/
    http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entert...dog-video.html

TL;DR: Guy taught his girlfriend's dog to do a nazi salute for the sake of comedy and is now likely going to jail for it, but no, political correctness is totally not a problem whatsoever . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Aww come on! we were actually having a half decent discussion here!
    sigh, Ill just ignore the blatant ones and go for the ones that can actually further a discussion..

I agree, it's not racist to be a conservative, and just considering all conservatives racist isn't productive at all.
    but, racists tend to lean towards the conservative parties, as racism doesn't really mesh well with liberal views.

Freedom of religion is a liberal thing, not sure how you're able to pin that on the conservative side.
    ...What do you mean by "Enforcing" freedom of religion and speech?
    I'd guess that he means protecting religious people's ability to act on their religious beliefs such as the hobby lobby case where the owners of the company didn't want to have things like morning after or plan b pills on their company health insurance due to them conflicting with their religious beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    I am never ceazed to be "amazed" by the toothless sjw/feminists which

- Don't criticize middle eastern "patriarchies"
    - Yet call themselves advocates for female rights
    - Call western society rape culture
    - Are awfully silent when people of those middle eastern "patriarchies" commit awful crimes against women in the west

Fake advocates and an embarassing clown fiesta, thats what those sjw and feminists are.
    SJW also never mention the wholesale slaughter of gays in the middle east yet label anyone who doesn't support lgbt issues in the west a homophobe. Or they will call people racist then happily march in a 'down with Israel' rally. Or they will support the right for Muslim women to wear a burka, the most symbolic form of female subjugation.

It's hard to know if they are hypocrites or just cowards.

15+ Year Old Account
    And yet you want to accuse me of being ignorant of red pill ideology. Amazing.
    Relax, you won. I don't need examples anymore.

No I'm an asshole. And SJWs are pretty entertaining to laugh at.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.