Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Im bitching about how we have the media feeding off fools with this story. Its how they get their ratings. I guess I could just sit back and shake my head about how idiotic everyone that follows this BS really is. Or I can say, hey, lets focus on other shit thats going to better the country.

Did I vote for Trump no. But the man won and some 10 month long investigation for whatever has proven nothing. So focus on making the country better, not this bullshit. More likely than not, he is going to hang himself but maybe not. Still, its time to move on from the Russia whatever investigation. Seriously, its long overdue.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing what?
    Well, anything illegal really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia isn't your enemy, not budging from the EU/ US Democrats bullying does not make them an enemy. Theres no Russians out coming to get us anymore, that's just conspiracies and fearmongering by the media. They're much more advanced and civilized then the middle east, and less violent.
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2017-05-19 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Russia isn't your enemy, not budging from the EU/ US Democrats bullying does not make them an enemy. Theres no Russians out coming to get us anymore, that's just conspiracies and fearmongering by the media. They're much more advanced and civilized then the middle east, and less violent.
    who are still led by what amounts to a dictator who oppresses his citizens right to speak and has a nasty habit of killing his political opponents. nah Russia is no friend of freedom and democracy as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well, anything illegal really.
    Haha, like what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because the FBI doesn't release their evidence until the investigation is over. What part of this thing do you not fucking understand?
    So why do believe stupid BS stories like this then?

Do we have comparisons of other Presidential candidates and how many other foreign ambassadors they spoke to during their campaigns or is this just another Trump conspiracy thread? 18 may be a lot or it could be very little. We really don't know.

15+ Year Old Account
    I lost about as many brain cells as Trump has just reading the "BUH BUH ANONYMOUS SOURCES!" posts.

All of the stuff that was broken on Hillary during the campaign trail came from anonymous sources. Were you guys complaining about it then? LOL NO.

Shut up hypocrites.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You mean like this one in the story:

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."

Lol. Be for real...

Also, I dont support Trump. But some stupid 10 month long Witch hunt isnt helping the Country. All it does is feed Trump Haters with stupid hope.
    It also makes the MSM lots and lots of money. You know, the very thing the extreme left doesn't want companies to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    I lost about as many brain cells as Trump has just reading the "BUH BUH ANONYMOUS SOURCES!" posts.

All of the stuff that was broken on Hillary during the campaign trail came from anonymous sources. Were you guys complaining about it then? LOL NO.

Shut up hypocrites.
    Did someone from the left just invoke a Hillary in a Trump thread? Wow!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Did someone from the left just invoke a Hillary in a Trump thread? Wow!!
    Pointing out that people who are complaining about "anonymous sources" from one of the most reputable news sites out there, when these same people had no problem with anonymous sources before...

vs...

"Trump did this really horrible thing"
    "BUT HILLARY'S EMAILS!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    This is in no way what anyone is claiming happened.
    Let him have his delusions ok!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Do we have comparisons of other Presidential candidates and how many other foreign ambassadors they spoke to during their campaigns or is this just another Trump conspiracy thread? 18 may be a lot or it could be very little. We really don't know.
    It is a lot. Makes sense with a campaign actively collaborating with a foreign adversary's counterintelligence to target a certain subset of voters in swing states.

- - - Updated - - -

They started investigating some, whatever, who knows what the fuck about Trump and Russia in July 2016. 10 Months later they have... NOTHING!!! Just give it a break. This is just the media staying relevant and getting some ratings of you gullible fools.
    Extra extra read all about it, fake investigation hires special counsel to to fake investigate an innocent campaign and president!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Extra extra read all about it, fake investigation hires special counsel to to fake investigate an innocent campaign and president!
    Its more like this. Russia, Russia, Russia. We have found zero collusion between Trump and Russia. Russia, Russia, Russia. The details get lost in the story. Its making a lot of money for News but really thats about all its doing. Ide like to know how much has been spent so far on this investigation. Also, there needs to be some kind of deadline to produce some kind of evidence. The country needs to move on from this. Its beyond absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Said by those who only know Trump.

We had spies kicked out that resulted in a prisoner exchange:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program

Russia is building nuclear reactors in Iran, which Trump him self put on 2 travel bans due to their threat of terrorism (remember, not religion, the country):

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...-idUSKCN11G0EB

So, according to Trump, they are building nuclear reactors for a country harboring and encouraging terrorism against US. They had spies kicked out, who were trying to covertly influence US politicians, which lead to a prisoner exchange... but, they stopped when Trump became president...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Its more like this. Russia, Russia, Russia. We have found zero collusion between Trump and Russia. Russia, Russia, Russia. The details get lost in the story. Its making a lot of money for News but really thats about all its doing. Ide like to know how much has been spent so far on this investigation. Also, there needs to be some kind of deadline to produce some kind of evidence. The country needs to move on from this. Its beyond absurd.
    It's the largest scandal in US history, I want the FBI and IC to take as long as possible to show the public.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Said the same guy that claims Trump will have 8 years in office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, maybe Trump shouldn't have fired Comey, so it wouldn't have caused it to hit the news. Maybe Trump, shouldn't have hired Flynn, like he was warned to. Maybe he shouldn't have tweeted that he has a right to share intelligence with Russia, without US getting anything in return. Maybe Trump shouldn't have bragged about a relationship with Putin before running. Maybe Trump shouldn't have hired Manafort.

I guess you think the problem is the news reporting he did all this...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Watergate took 2 years. Do you have a short attention span?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://hugelolcdn.com/i/446537.jpg

Was this one of the contacts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Watergate is a lie! They were trolled by a 4Chan user named "Deep Throat"... should have named him self "Devil in mr Jones" to make even more obviously a troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's the largest scandal in US history, I want the FBI and IC to take as long as possible to show the public.
    So what exactly are they investigating him for?

- - - Updated - - -

So youre ok with waiting more than 2 years? Sounds good. But why do you put so much stock in these stories. Why not just wait until the investigation is actually complete?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, maybe Trump shouldn't have fired Comey, so it wouldn't have caused it to hit the news. Maybe Trump, shouldn't have hired Flynn, like he was warned to. Maybe he shouldn't have tweeted that he has a right to share intelligence with Russia, without US getting anything in return. Maybe Trump shouldn't have bragged about a relationship with Putin before running. Maybe Trump shouldn't have hired Manafort.

I guess you think the problem is the news reporting he did all this...
    Lol. Dems hated Comey, now they love him. Flynn, im sure thought the investigation was going to be dropped. He is still sticking to the fact that everything being done with Russia was disclosed. Manafort was also fired. So...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Watergate is a lie! They were trolled by a 4Chan user named "Deep Throat"... should have named him self "Devil in mr Jones" to make even more obviously a troll...
    Forrest Gump called that in. I saw it in that documentary.

7+ Year Old Account
    So what exactly are they investigating him for?

- - - Updated - - -

So youre ok with waiting more than 2 years? Sounds good. But why do you put so much stock in these stories. Why not just wait until the investigation is actually complete?
    Because the American people need to know about this? More information is always better than less information? Do you believe that it is not in the American People's interest to know that their leader is under investigation?

- - - Updated - - -

Because the American people need to know about this? More information is always better than less information? Do you believe that it is not in the American People's interest to know that their leader is under investigation?
    Re Comey: Do you have to have things dumbed down to an infantile level? You can be both mad at the way Comey handled the Clinton investigation and be extremely suspicious of the way he was fired. It's not a conflict, it's not hypocrasy, it's nuance. This is lost on a lot people.

It won't take a couple of years.
    Watergate was 45 years ago.
    We're in the digital age. Won't need even a year to put Trump away...assuming he doesn't quit/resign/runs away to russia...
    At which point I'll be chuckling at everyone that claimed he'd be in office for 8yrs.