Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Grinding the instances over and over again is boring for me. Most affixes prevent from rushing, but the old times where you have to CC some mobs are gone. I mostly do one high key for the weekly chest and that's it.

mythic + is boring.. its just the same dungeons that I farmed at the beginning of the exapansion for entry raid gear with higher difficulties so I dont have any reason to do it unless a quest leads me to one as gear isnt enough incentive for me to waste my time doing the same old same old

I still run them and enjoy them, but I do not chain them as that just burns me out from them. Doing too many in a day I find does make them repetitively boring.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    If you dont know the answer to this maybe you should refrain from giving an opinion on this matter XD
    What is the answer, then?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I do my weekly +10 or +9 then log off.

Running them over and over again gets boring, and some affixes are more annoying than fun.
    So much this. Like quaking happening outside combat, wtf? Is the objective just to piss people off?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    But your response applies equally to raids and M+, so why do one and not the other? Group size, scale, habit?
    Mainly for me, i raid because i am in a guild with people i enjoy spending time with. We are going trough the raids having a blast on discord. Sure, i do the same with the people i do m+ with. But its not enough to keep spamming them.

I don't know how you ARE spamming M+ like crazy, honestly.

I disagree with the timed aspect. It's not fun for me to madly rush along, whether with friends or randoms. The affixes, much like LFR, normal and whatever other versions of raids, feel pretty dumb to me. I know I'm in a minority, but I'd prefer the regular version just be harder, and that'd be that.

Also, luckily, it has been a very long time since I've wanted to do high-end raiding, so I really have no need for the AP farm, or trying to get every last bit of gear as high as possible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Same here. 5man format (1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps) is boring. Not even close to raiding.
    and the raiding
    2 tank
    2 healers
    and 6 dps is raiding?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    It's kinda odd though, I really enjoyed CMs in MoP ... It's just that M+ just rewards random gear I couldn't care less about and the timer doesn't really matter either.
    Yeah...
    In my case at least, I used to do these my rl friends, but since they're gone it's kinda boring for me + searching for a group or making one yourself is really annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyena View Post
    Experienced it as tank and ranged as well. Possibly the mainstream folks are long past 900 now, and they simply can't be bothered going with lowers. Understandable after all.

Then there is the soooo obvious answer ("make your own" etc.), but if I am a bit undergeared and inexperienced as well, why on earth should I feel it proper to gather and *lead* others? If one has to start somewhere, it would be preferable to contact friends / guild, if there are any still playing. If not, however...
    Yeah ofc it's understandable and all, but I dunno... simply said: pugs suck. This game has been really designed to play it with your friends and if you don't have any playing atm then the whole starts to feel bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    So Im wondering why isnt everyone spamming mythic+ dungeons a lot more, Id do it even if I was fully geared at 925. If only blizzard create a system to grind in dungeons rather than just gear would awesome, like dungeon experience points, like honor in pvp, there should be some kind of honor in pve.
    You fairly ask the question, I will fairly answer.

I only do things I can solo or queue for. My endgame is WQs, random heroics, LFR, world bosses, gathering, and crafting. When I get bored with a toon at max level, I park it and start on an alt.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I don't mind the countdown style. But honestly I'd rather have just the higher difficulty without the countdown. Where pulling matters, where agro management mattered, where using buffs mattered. Where discussions about tactics can be had (and make the community more alive). Where people after a few deaths don't pick up and leave because they won't make 3 chests.... .
    ]

You say that but the whole rush comes because people want to do them efficiently not just because there are 3 chests but because there is a set amount of time in a day to do them. With the gear dropping down this will become even more apparent. The lack of 3 chests will just mean now the lower time the better and there is no stopping because there is no reason to say oh we will get 3 chest we can slow down a bit, or oh we just missed 3 chest we got plenty of time for 2. Its going to be more gogogogogogogo and its gonna be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Primemrip View Post
    ]

You say that but the whole rush comes because people want to do them efficiently not just because there are 3 chests but because there is a set amount of time in a day to do them. With the gear dropping down this will become even more apparent. The lack of 3 chests will just mean now the lower time the better and there is no stopping because there is no reason to say oh we will get 3 chest we can slow down a bit, or oh we just missed 3 chest we got plenty of time for 2. Its going to be more gogogogogogogo and its gonna be great.
    Uhhh that's not what I wrote o.o

I really, really hate the dungeon grind. Plus the fact that Mythic+ is an ever increasing DPS race, for everyone, healers and tanks included.

How many mythic+ have you done. They are repetitive and the same since that start of the expansion. I don't understand how someone can love to do the same 10 dungeons for 8months now.

I enjoy mythic+ dungeons in legion the most. I did play D3, liked GreaterRifts so I was glad how blizzard changed challenge-mode to mythic+ as a new gear progression pve mode.
    But I try to not overdo it, to avoid burn out. Its quite fun but it can be time consuming with all the other things you have to do, to keep up the gear progression with the comunity.

It reminds me of those early UBRS/LBRS onyxia pre-chain dungeons EVERYONE had to do or the fun DIRE MAUL tribute runs.

I just wish some dungeon wont be that time consuming.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    It always makes me laugh when I see a solo player complaining about MMOs forcing them to do group content ;-D

Have you heard about what we call 'single player' games?
    MMO does not mean you always have to be in a group 24/7 aka the entire time you are on playing to progress. You assume MMO means you have to always group to do anything is flawed.

I see where you're coming from, people are asking for 905+ even for the smallest ones they're doing. but I gotta say QQ make some friends and run with them man its not hard. I leveled my druid and guildies took him through a few base mythics with someone else tanking and I was along for the ride, I think after 2? I started tanking them, and after we cleared all the base mythics I was tanking 9+ no problem 2 weeks later I'm 908 ilvl from just doing dungeons, (I do have 2pc from heroic NH but the rest of my gear is from pluses) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ements/general shows the day I hit 110 sept 1st

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    How many mythic+ have you done. They are repetitive and the same since that start of the expansion. I don't understand how someone can love to do the same 10 dungeons for 8months now.
    Pretty much this, can't count how many friends / guildies / guildies of friends etc. etc. I saw first "omg m+ is amazing I could run it all day every day nonstop!" and then few weeks or months passed and they were "burnt out" or quietly unsubbed muttering something about how their RL suffered.

Raiding as a lockout-based scheduled content is something most people learnt to adjust to their schedule, time available and liking (most guilds have between 2 and 4 raids per week, you can stay on the low-time-commitment side or go more "hardcore"), while m+ as a no-lockout no-time-limit except availability of groups (which is always, as you can pug when friends / guildies are not on) went for many people through love at first sight / honeymoon period to the point they just hate it.

Personally I went through a bit lighter cycle than that, was never truly nolifing m+, but had periods of time I farmed them way more to the point I just can't stand the thought of having to farm the same dungeons for 2 years (while I can expect new raid every ~5 months), so I just do weekly chest and see ya.

Many people I knew couldn't put a brake on their m+ chase, there was always this 1 more tf item, 1 more relic, 1 more trinket, 1 more artifact rank until they fell on their face and unsubbed. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    You can't queue for them, that's my main reason. Haven't done a mythic+ for a few months now.
    Exactly this. As a DPS I'll never see a group I get invited to.
    Do I really want to spend a half hour or longer begging for groups? Hell no.

I fucking love mythic+ dungeons, I love to run them non stop over and over again, every dungeon is different and then the affixes change weekly.
    Ive raided for years before this type of content now I find myself over and over running them rather than raiding.

And quite frankly high mythic dungeons are a lot more tactical and harder than any type of raiding, including mythic raiding. The only think about mythic raiding is the endurance of performing at a certain level for long period of time, but the actual tactics arent that hard to follow right.

So Im wondering why isnt everyone spamming mythic+ dungeons a lot more, Id do it even if I was fully geared at 925. If only blizzard create a system to grind in dungeons rather than just gear would awesome, like dungeon experience points, like honor in pvp, there should be some kind of honor in pve.
    The way that I consume content is obviously better than any other way to consume content. It is a lot more difficult than the way that you consume content and is easily superior. Why don't other people do the same thing as me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro