Page 70 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    I'm not the one who brought her up!
    Clintons team had full contact with Russians too! OMG! We need to prosecute them both! Haha!
    Erm...yeah, you did.

Deleted
    White House adviser close to Trump is a person of interest in Russia probe

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    White House adviser close to Trump is a person of interest in Russia probe

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/865659133969575936

Link to the tweet (since I dislike screencaps and like links).

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/yashar/status/865659133969575936

Link to the tweet (since I dislike screencaps and like links).
    Which, like I put in the other thread, isn't surprising. Kushner has gotten to fly under the radar a bit with his shady dealings because of the large scale controversies that pop up every week with Trump himself.

Kushner was reported to have been in constant communication with Deustsche Bank up until recently and was involved in domestic and foreign meetings as a "third party" representing Trump with certain diplomats, princes, etc. Meetings that weren't disclosed to or approved with the state department, and did them alongside Steve Bannon and Erik Prince.

There's a good chance that Kushner was directly involved and played a key part in securing the funding that was then laundered into the RNC's campaign due to having his own business ties that could be leveraged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

It's funny that democrats think anything will come of this with their witch hunt!

It's funny that democrats think anything will come of this with their witch hunt!
    The FBI is democrats now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Didn't you get the memo? If you don't support Trump fully you're clearly just a Democratic shill. It's the only reason not to support him!

Some are, or do you all think they are independent, hahahaha

Some are, or do you all think they are independent, hahahaha
    Sorry, I forgot, all WOKE independents are Trumpkins.

Sorry, I forgot, all WOKE independents are Trumpkins.
    Awoke enough to know Trump isnt' being investigated by the FBI!

His campaign is. Which, wait for it, involves Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Which, like I put in the other thread, isn't surprising. Kushner has gotten to fly under the radar a bit with his shady dealings because of the large scale controversies that pop up every week with Trump himself.

Kushner was reported to have been in constant communication with Deustsche Bank up until recently and was involved in domestic and foreign meetings as a "third party" representing Trump with certain diplomats, princes, etc. Meetings that weren't disclosed to or approved with the state department, and did them alongside Steve Bannon and Erik Prince.

There's a good chance that Kushner was directly involved and played a key part in securing the funding that was then laundered into the RNC's campaign due to having his own business ties that could be leveraged.
    Deutsche Bank you say?

His campaign is. Which, wait for it, involves Trump.
    2 people? So? You don't even understand what's going on lol!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

Remind me again... was Nixon investigated for personally breaking into the Watergate hotel? Is his crowbar in the Nixon Presidential library.

Oh that's right it's the cover-up that got him

Like the one Trump directly admitted to... to the Russians of all people! In a document that is admissible in court!

Oh, and the Coverup is officially under investigation.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...151565947.html

- - - Updated - - -

You can count the number of people directly involved in Watergate on one hand. Iran-Contra on two.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Remind me again... was Nixon investigated for personally breaking into the Watergate hotel? Is his crowbar in the Nixon Presidential library.

Oh that's right it's the cover-up that got him

Like the one Trump directly admitted to... to the Russians of all people! In a document that is admissible in court!

Oh, and the Coverup is officially under investigation.

Where does it say he's being investigated? OH! It DOESN'T! Yes Pat I would like to buy a Clue! Anything referring to the washington joke hahahahah!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

They're investigating the campaign and the attempted cover up by Trump. You don't seem to know what's going on.

Where does it say he's being investigated? OH! It DOESN'T! Yes Pat I would like to buy a Clue! Anything referring to the washington joke hahahahah!
    They wouldn't say that at this point. They will only say that when they present their evidence or an indictment.

Don't worry though Zormis. You'll be okay when we take your President from you. And with Kushner under investigation, all that will be left of the Trump family tree will be a stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8YkZtu6.png[IMG]
    That tube is probably bouncing from the temper tantrums being thrown...