Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Is it Amazon Logistic as the 'carrier'? I'm pretty sure they expanded to UK for that shit.
    So they said yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So they said yeah.
    They charge return shipping over there? Damn
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they said yeah.
    Amazon's own carrier service (or lack thereof) works like Uber/Lyft. They essentially contract out their delivery service to random non trained individuals. You can look up "Amazon Flex" being the service. There's a big ol threads on Amazon's own site about the big ol suckage that it is.
    https://www.amazon.com/forum/amazon%...x1LT7CX1XIHU1U
    https://www.amazon.com/forum/top%20r...TxT4R0JCHCK72H

HOLY SHIT WAS I BUTTMAD.

-told to stay in all day again for a courier
    -courier arrives with box
    -open it up
    -mario kart 8, callie amiibo AND NO SWITCH, ITS A FUCKING BOX FULL OF COAL
    -amazon CS says they were already investigating her for theft and will 'chase it up'
    -get refund
    -ring every store for miles
    -nearest Toys R Us has 20 Neons in.
    -get my ass to Toys R Us
    -return with Switch and Breath of the Wild

You can't make this shit up. A courier stole my switch and swapped it for a fucking bunch of coal. You better believe i was platinum members club buttmad.
    Dude....sorry to hear that about your Switch. I've never had to deal with couriers like that (just UPS and FedEx but have NEVER had those go through my packages) but I can still imagine how ABSOLUTELY PISSED THE HELL OFF I would be if that had happened to me.

Seriously, I would have been tracking that courier down, found their phone number and gone Liam Neeson on them...
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Idk, I've always enjoyed that Nintendo were a bit different from the Sony / Microsoft boys. I've always found it to be a refreshing experience. They just need to get better at releasing games that the masses want (Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, OLD Mario Party, Metroid, etd etc).

I am hoping they have some cool stuff to show off at the E3 Nintendo Direct, I'll fucking lose my shit if they spend time on Splatoon 2 as that game is right around the corner anyway so there's literally no reason why they should do so.
    I hope they tell us more about the Shantae Port for the Switch (Physical release). And a new Rune Factory would be cool. And a something about the next Fire Emblem (Shadows of Valentia sequel *fingers crossed*).

Haven't been excited for an E3 like this .

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    I hope they tell us more about the Shantae Port for the Switch (Physical release). And a new Rune Factory would be cool. And a something about the next Fire Emblem (Shadows of Valentia sequel *fingers crossed*).

Haven't been excited for an E3 like this .
    I'm most excited for the rumours saying 'project octopath traveller' is really 'Bravely Travels, to hope is to renew' been too long since the BD team put out more flawed crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I thought you said you cancelled your order from Amazon though...
    Thats the worst part. The CS got back to me and said "we are really only meant to do monday to friday delivery but we understand this must have been frustrating so we will get it out first thing tomorrow". So i went "okay fine, whats the worst that could happen?"

You also claim they are charging you for sending back an incorrect item/items. Their policy specifically says they pay for that shipping(after the fact in the very least).
    Yeah its a well made fake for some reason. You got me detective

Honestly i have never experienced such dodgy service, when i lodged a complaint i used the term "sketchy" several times. You would think they would have something in place to vet their process but at least i got a very strange story out of it.

Though if i hadnt found a switch elsewhere i would still be pretty pissed off about it.

You also claim they are charging you for sending back an incorrect item/items. Their policy specifically says they pay for that shipping(after the fact in the very least).
    You looking at the right country? Pretty sure that applies for US but no idea about the UK
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Ys, I went to the UK return/refund policy.
    Probably untrained CS rep? I've had really bad experiences with amazon deliveries and have had to return stuff and they told me it was cost me x amount , but usually after asking them about it/pushing the issue they tell you they will cover the costs. Amazon has pretty shitty customer services in my experience.

Oh they demanded i pay shipping to send that back.
    That's confusing. I've never paid shipping to send anything back to Amazon. They always give me a label.

Amazon sucks in other countries?

10+ Year Old Account
    i've never had any issues with Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    That's confusing. I've never paid shipping to send anything back to Amazon. They always give me a label.

Amazon sucks in other countries?
    I've been using amazon for years and never had this kind of issue before. Maybe a one in a million thing but god damn i was annoyied after being on preorder for like two months waiting for stock.

Still moral of the sory is always check the out of town toys r us. In retrospect it was the same one my parents tracked down a NES and GBA for me as a kid when they were sold out

10+ Year Old Account
    Im waiting on a good rpg to come to Switch. Hoping they bring Xenoblade 1 so I can play it. I am Setsuna looks good, but im not paying 40 dollars for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im waiting on a good rpg to come to Switch. Hoping they bring Xenoblade 1 so I can play it. I am Setsuna looks good, but im not paying 40 dollars for that.
    I am Setsuna is basicaly a throwback to Chrono Trigger. I bought it, and am enjoying it, but you have to like that style of RPG.

I recommend it, but if you dont want to pay $40 get it on Steam or something.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh they demanded i pay shipping to send that back.
    Wow, Amazon UK is nothing like Amazon US.

Amazon US would have said to just throw away the coal and they would have added a credit to your account for your trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    VERY unlikely. Xenoblade 1 already got ported to N3DS. Setsuna is indeed more of a $20 game, I honestly believe it could work on the PSP.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

The next big announced RPG for the Switch is Xenoblade 2, and I don't expect that out until December at the earliest.

And if they do bring Xenoblade 1 and X, it will be Virtual Console ports. I would like an HD remaster for Xenoblade 1 though.

Then we have the rumored Mario and Rabbids RPG, but we don't have much to go on other than rumors with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    £80 for a stand alone dock...Is it gold plated?
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-05-22 at 05:04 PM.