Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That just sounds like some Breaking Bad type of disposal to me. Would make for a weird funeral too. I much rather like the idea of having my ashes 'Re-planted' which was talked about a while back on here, become a tree ect.

http://bigthink.com/design-for-good/...-after-you-die

Deleted
    Step one - Dissolve the enough bodies to create a syrup solution.
    Step two - add add some Soya and green Dye, dry the syrup and turn into crackers.
    Step three - End World Hunger.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather get buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Nintendo Chalmers View Post
    That just sounds like some Breaking Bad type of disposal to me. Would make for a weird funeral too. I much rather like the idea of having my ashes 'Re-planted' which was talked about a while back on here, become a tree ect.

http://bigthink.com/design-for-good/...-after-you-die
    As said before the "ashes" left behind during a cremation is just pulverized bone fragments the fire burns to hot to really leave anything else besides bone. This process as well leaves the bones which are then pulverized into the same ash like material.
    Last edited by WintersLegion; 2017-05-22 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I rather get buried.
    So the worms can pick you dry?

Lets be real here when you are dead it really doesnt matter what happens to your body but here we have a solution that is perfect!

I mean love ones get a nice urn full of your powdered bones which is more or less the same as any normal cremation

The water treatment plant bacteria gets a nice treat of your left over sugars

and mother nature doesnt get a plume full of your smoked remains!

plus you wont take up valuable space that should be for the living!

10+ Year Old Account
    when im dead, just throw me in the trash

Whats the cheapest way to dispose of my body? Thats the one I will opt for. If it were legal, Id say chop me up and use me for animal feed or mulch.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Whats the cheapest way to dispose of my body? Thats the one I will opt for. If it were legal, Id say chop me up and use me for animal feed or mulch.
    Well if you pay me 50 bucks i can throw your body into the Arizona desert and the coyotes can take you!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've already offered my body for science as a Cadaver. At least I will be more useful in Death helping train Doctors than in life.

Quote Originally Posted by jfhsgtresg View Post
    Well if you pay me 50 bucks i can throw your body into the Arizona desert and the coyotes can take you!
    Honestly, Id be fine with that, Id be of more use as Yote food than burned, buried or melted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I've already offered my body for science as a Cadaver. At least I will be more useful in Death helping train Doctors than in life.
    Oo thats proly cheap too. That may be my route, and My corpse would be of use.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Give your body over to students?

Ive heard stories of what they do while drunk like race cadavers down the hallwalls and god knows what else!

Id rather take my chances with the maggots than let some freshman pledge stick his cock in my mouth while taking a selfie!

So they just keep packing all the bodies into acid that will eventually turn to sludge, that when they grab a new barrel of acid?. That in my opinion is evil and despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    So they just keep packing all the bodies into acid that will eventually turn to sludge, that when they grab a new barrel of acid?. That in my opinion is evil and despicable.
    Nice to see that you didn't read anything in the link and failed basic chemistry since alkaline is the opposite of acidic.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Nice to see that you didn't read anything in the link and failed basic chemistry since alkaline is the opposite of acidic.
    I was just using the word "acid" metaphorically. No one would understand the keyword if I had to describe the process.

The only by product of this is just water, sugar and salt and thats pretty much it PLUS you get to keep your skeleton so if you wish you can have it displayed or crushed into powder.

The only by product of this is just water, sugar and salt and thats pretty much it PLUS you get to keep your skeleton so if you wish you can have it displayed or crushed into powder.
    No its cringe worthy. You either bury the body or cremation, how difficult is that and why would anyone want to streamline the ceremony?.

No its cringe worthy. You either bury the body or cremation, how difficult is that and why would anyone want to streamline the ceremony?.
    So give your body to the maggots taking up valueable space or burn it using more energy than it would take to warm up a house for over a week?

Or you can just dissolve the gooey stuff and you can let your family keep the bones either way it doesnt really matter but we live in a age where people are gonna be be born and die much more than this planet can deal with!.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-05-22 at 06:55 AM.

So give your body to the maggots taking up valueable space or burn it using more energy than it would take to warm up a house for over a week?

Or you can just dissolve the gooey stuff and you can let your family keep the bones either way it doesnt really matter.
    Unlike you I think the dead are extremely sacred. That's not some pile of tissue and bones, that was someone's family member. Get off the internet for a awhile and get some fresh air.

Unlike you I think the dead are extremely sacred. That's not some pile of tissue and bones, that was someone's family member. Get off the internet for a awhile and get some fresh air.
    WELL my step mother has cancer atm PLUS ive seen enough death from being in the military.

You really think that pile of skin and bones is really that sacred? Well i got news for you that grave you take so seriously will be forgotten about in 50 years just like every other rotted grave stone in any other grave yard. That urn full of ashes will just gather dust till its eventually tossed and the urn sold for scrap metal.

Nothing lasts forever in this world and if you think otherwise then i got news for you!

Yeah this process doesn't dissolve your entire body it just dissolves all your organs and skin leaving a perfectly clean skeleton which is then pulverized just like in a normal cremation.
    hmmm, i wonder... can you request that your bones be used in some way? would be cool to have mine used in some morbid art display. or have my skull ornamented with silver and amethyst. have the silver set around my skull as a crown and use my finger bones as spikes to encircle it, with a single amethyst in the middle on my forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    They use potassium hydroxide. Once it's neutralized, that's just fertilizer.
    ah, well, i guess that'd be ok. though doesn't fertilizer have its own problems? people used to say something about it, can't remember exactly.