Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Prot dps is much higher than an equally geared bear, so thats handy for mythic+
    one on one an equally geared pally tank will not beat a bear tank. so don't know where you are getting your info from.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Necrotic is basically ignorable now unless you pull a huuuge pack. The "leaving combat now removes the stacks" change made it terribly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I swear a moment ago people were complaining how Prot Paladin is broken because they cannot faceroll (actually have a hard time) doing the Challenge Artifact skin Mage Tower scenario
    they are and any tank can tank a mythic without a healer if his gear is high enough and the dps with him are on point.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    one on one an equally geared pally tank will not beat a bear tank. so don't know where you are getting your info from.
    I have one of each, within 3 ilvl of each other. The Pally does 25% more dps than the bear. Maybe its legendary and relic dependent?

I have one of each, within 3 ilvl of each other. The Pally does 25% more dps than the bear. Maybe its legendary and relic dependent?
    I agree with you. There is a 0% chance a bear would even touch a pally tank running seraphim. Add to that the leggo pants and gap widens further.

It's not like that makes pallies OP though when compared to other tanks. Every tank has a niche they fill.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    What narcotic was the tank on? Because that could make running a +10 tricky.
    Scrolled back up to see OP's post.

Wasn't disappointed.

You toss a bear with the Bracers and Leg legendaries with 3 thrash relics and they will crush AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryblood View Post
    This is only really relevant in fights you can continuously hit multiple targets, so some raid fights, but definitely not all of them.
    Considering this was about M+, it means that we're primarily speaking of trash, which in most dungeons is groups of mobs. So it's relevant in a majority of the zone.

Bear crushes the more massive aoe pulls in DPS, but in general keys that are a bit higher up and just the pulls you do with the way a lot of dungeons are laid out anyway, favor prot pallies dps a lot more. At least considering legs + sera and such.

Know what's a fun affix? Exploding. It's fine until 4 stacks or higher and then people start dropping dead within seconds.

Prot dps is much higher than an equally geared bear, so thats handy for mythic+
    that's not true.. guardian druid is much stronger on aoe than a prot pala.

- - - Updated - - -

you need luffa wrappings and 3 thrash relics to do well on druid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holovik View Post
    I agree with you. There is a 0% chance a bear would even touch a pally tank running seraphim. Add to that the leggo pants and gap widens further.

It's not like that makes pallies OP though when compared to other tanks. Every tank has a niche they fill.
    on ST yes but on even 1 target cleave a guardian playing incarn is shitting on a paladin.