Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

DK mobility - What are you tricks/tips to haul ass?

So i'm just wondering, EXCLUDING the legendary boots, what methods do you use to help haul ass in dungeons/raids?

I often find myself running like some slow lump trying to catch up, but by the time I've arrived, they've already killed (Or nearly killed) the target(s) and i'm still running to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethmold View Post
    So i'm just wondering, EXCLUDING the legendary boots, what methods do you use to help haul ass in dungeons/raids?

I often find myself running like some slow lump trying to catch up, but by the time I've arrived, they've already killed (Or nearly killed) the target(s) and i'm still running to catch up.
    I normally run Bear Tar Tar in low level Mythic +'s or Mythic 0's, if you get the killing blow its a nice speed boost.

As blood I use the 100 haste and +2% movement speed cape enchant,since haste is invaluable this is better than the str enchant,and the 2% speed is a nice little bonus

I play with a warlock so people have to wait on us both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    I normally run Bear Tar Tar
    What on earth is that!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I play with a warlock so people have to wait on us both.
    Ohhh very sneaky.

What on earth is that!?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh very sneaky.
    Bear Tar Tar is one of the craftable foods that gives you a speed boost when you land a killing blow. I also forgot to mention that the warlock you play with cannot have the legendary item that makes gateway instant cast and have a reduced lock out for the caster. Then you are literally the slowest person in the game.

When there is no warlock, I just complain about class fantasy and tell everyone to wait for meeeee. Always gets a laugh.

What on earth is that!?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh very sneaky.

What Tyrean said, food buff that gives you solid run speed bonus when you get the Killing blow

http://www.wowhead.com/item=133827/recipe-bear-tartare

Rare spawn bear in Stromhiem drops it, 100% i think.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I run Bear Tar tar for low level mythics, and I also have been slowing assembling a +speed set to equip in between trash pulls and when I am doing World/Old Content

I have a runspeed set i've been collecting.

I have the armor sets hot keyed to my bar so I can swap in an instant. I also have a hybrid speed set, where I've sprinkled in some of my DPS gear and legendaries into my speed set, so I get about 135% runspeed and normal damage.

I have full balls to the wall speed set that gets me going up to 152%.

When we are doing a boss or a big trash pull, I swap to my normal gear and stay at a cool 100% run speed.

I never fall behind in dungeons anymore. I honestly hope they fix mobility in the next expac. They won't swallow their pride and fix it in this one, even though that's the right thing to do.

It's sad that, even when I have my 152% speed gear on, demonhunters and monks are right there with me or not far behind. Their damage doesn't seem to suffer much from their movement speed abilities.

Here's my armory for my hybrid speed set - it includes boots - sorry!

Deleted
    "DK" and "Mobility" in the same sentence.

haha.

yea doing the same thing as prev. poster. Runspeed set (ofc with boots aswell) but its nice to save all speed-gear just to be able to stack it alot!

Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post

haha.
    i lol'ed irl

Use Death Grip !

7+ Year Old Account
    Ive got the Engineering belt enchant for speed increase, but thats on a long CD, 1.5 or 2 min.

After reading this thread im gonna start bear tartaring aswell

I've been using the free(alchemy hut) run speed pots from Draenor still. I'm still slower than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post

haha.
    Exactly. I love my DK but the mobility thing is really starting to sour me to playing him.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Roll Worgen or Goblin for the racial.
    I have played both as DK and found the Worgen one more reliable... and it lasts a lot longer than Wraith Walk (doesn't stick on things either).

My priest healers. When they see me lagging behind I get gripped. It's kind of embarrassing at this point but I'm afraid if they actually do get us some sort of speed buff they will wishmaster it and take something away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    Roll Worgen or Goblin for the racial.
    I have played both as DK and found the Worgen one more reliable... and it lasts a lot longer than Wraith Walk (doesn't stick on things either).
    You can use minor glyph to avoid sticking while Wraith Walk. http://www.wowhead.com/item=139274/g...-wraith-walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Bear Tar Tar is one of the craftable foods that gives you a speed boost when you land a killing blow. I also forgot to mention that the warlock you play with cannot have the legendary item that makes gateway instant cast and have a reduced lock out for the caster. Then you are literally the slowest person in the game.

When there is no warlock, I just complain about class fantasy and tell everyone to wait for meeeee. Always gets a laugh.
    Actually in PVE warlock can afford Burning Rush talent which makes him pretty mobile.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't. The best you can do is run Lingering Apparition (if you use Unholy, or March of the Damned for Blood) and even then it's still pretty terrible mobility. Ever since they cut our Death's Advance passive, it's cucked us pretty hard.