Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So what would life be like if there was a second intelligent, evolved, dominant species on earth? We have a hard enough to manage our own species and we don't do well with sharing.
    Hate to break it to ya but there was already more than one intelligent creature on Earth. They're all cousins of ours, but they all ended up dead for some reason.

And holy crap this is a necro.

We'd dehumanize them, and they'd dexoxnarfize us.

Those darn, dirty xoxnarfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Earth has more than 2 evolved species. You can call them races if you will, they are spawned from the same tree but they are different species nonetheless.

Just like Tigres and Lions are different species. Tigres and Lions can procreate too. (lygers)

Deleted
    See Neanderthalians. That would have happened.

The species that reproduces faster would have won.

So what would life be like if there was a second intelligent, evolved, dominant species on earth? We have a hard enough to manage our own species and we don't do well with sharing.
    This is really too loaded of a question. Firstly there can only be 1 dominant species on a planet. Also who is to say that Humans were the first intelligent evolved species on this planet? Maybe humans have already squashed them into non-existence.

Frankly if humans can mate with them and they are pretty we'd merge into them forming a super species. Why do you think Elves no longer exist?

i dont think it could happen. eventually one would win and kill off the other.

Deleted
    I think the best chance to become sentient are pets. In some thousands of years our dogs and cats become our real friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I think the best chance to become sentient are pets. In some thousands of years our dogs and cats become our real friends.
    OR there is strange dog and cat plague that kills them all off then we make monkeys our goto pet which become sentient and eventually throw away their pet status.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Earth has more than 2 evolved species. You can call them races if you will, they are spawned from the same tree but they are different species nonetheless.

Just like Tigres and Lions are different species. Tigres and Lions can procreate too. (lygers)
    All human beings are the same genus, species and subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens. Again I've mentioned this before but the greatest genetic disparities are found between different groups of Africans.

Lions and tigers cannot produce fertile offspring, a male liger or tigon is always sterile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    At one time this was the case then we killed off the neanderthals.
    Well, some think homosapiens bread with them.

We would have enslaved or killed them.

It did. We out competed them. They died off, we didn't.

You thought that Homo sapiens were the only high-brain volume species to come from Homo erectus or Homo heidelbergensis? It certainly wasn't. Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans are the three confirmed spieces to have decended from Homo heidelbergensis, all with broadly similar features, and probably the same capacity for abstract thought.

And there are likely more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    All human beings are the same genus, species and subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens. Again I've mentioned this before but the greatest genetic disparities are found between different groups of Africans.

Lions and tigers cannot produce fertile offspring, a male liger or tigon is always sterile.
    How do you explain the differences in bone and physical structures and also the brain?

- - - Updated - - -

That should give you an idea for the future, if you watch Africa's population growth side by side with Europe's. We are in for retardness boys!

Liberalism and fake principles will be celebrated in 300 years, and not by white men.
    I wish i could be there to hear the cussing of the remaining whites for their previous generations. "Fucking dumb retards" is my bet many would say.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-05-22 at 11:00 PM.

Deleted
    That should give you an idea for the future, if you watch Africa's population growth side by side with Europe's. We are in for retardness boys!
    Racism? Really?

Dont derail the thread into racist nazi-propaganda, wont you?

Your Rassenkunde idea died with Hitler when the coward killed himself.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-05-22 at 11:29 PM.

How do you explain the differences in bone and physical structures and also the brain?
    Still doesn't make us different species. You're also generalizing, "black" is just an arbitrary classification that ignores genetics.

You have East African Semites like Abyssinian/Highland Ethiopians and Somalis. Bantu peoples, Nilotes, Malagasy people (descendants of shipwrecked Indonesians and East African bantu settlers). You have a variety of Berber and Nilo-Saharan ethnic groups spread out across North and West Africa. You have Khoisan, the Indigenous people of the Cape and the Namib Desert. Generalizing Sub-Saharan Africans based on a few set of features is comparable to grouping together a Slavic man, a Kurd, a Japanese man, a Malaysian man and an Australian Aborigine.

Yes Africa is set to grow as Europe and East Asia did during their industrial revolutions. However eventually their population growth will slow and their birth and death rate will stabilize out. Just as Western Europe and East Asia.

Liberalism and fake principles will be celebrated in 300 years, and not by white men.
    I wish i could be there to hear the cussing of the remaining whites for their previous generations. "Fucking dumb retards" is my bet many would say.
    What does this have to with there being only one species of human which taxonomists have unilaterally classified as belonging to a single species and subspecies? Hell, even if there were subspecies of humans they wouldn't be divided by "black" or "white", they would likely be isolated populations like Congolese Pygmies.

War, war and more war.

- - - Updated - - -

Racism? Really?

Dont derail the thread into racist nazi-propaganda, wont you?

Your Rassenkunde idea died with Hitler when the coward killed himself.
    You make me laugh.

And not because you are funny.

If reproduction was the sole determining factor we'd have evolved from rabbits, mice, or insects.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If reproduction was the sole determining factor we'd have evolved from rabbits, mice, or insects.
    I guess that should tell you that it wasn't the sole factor then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I could see sworn I just read about a planet with 3 suns or something? I'm not even joking.

I stopped paying attention so you're most likely right, but the reporter said something about lots of light, forever morning, or some other garbage.
    Ok? real question was said planet maybe from the Dune series? Or Namek from Dragon Ball Z? lol just wondering, they are the only places I think I have seen that mention a sustainable multi Sun ecosystem (The dragons of pern series may have also had a Multi sun planet but it has been forever and a half since I went into that series so my memory is a bit hazy.).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Still doesn't make us different species. You're also generalizing, "black" is just an arbitrary classification that ignores genetics.
    "Still doesnt make us different species" cos you say so. Thats just your opinion.
    The difference in bone structures, physical structure, brain structure etc is enough for me to classify as different species.
    Just like i clasify tigres and lions or pollar bear and black bear as different species. Same tree but different species nonetheless.

Your argument is "cos i say so", My argument is the difference in the things i enumerated above.

You can go ahead and lie yourself and call them races like mainstream does, but in truth its species.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-05-23 at 12:49 AM.