Page 33 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Well there is always option B....

Turn the middle east into a parking lot and start over. Were pretty much at a turning point.... Either we do something now to stop ISIS or they continue to operate long enough to commit another terrorist attack on US soil.... and the day that happens There is no turning back...
    Apart from that being a grotesque idea, in the UK the extremists are mainly Pakistanis or Jamaican converts, so bombing the Middle East would not achieve anything.

The whole Middle East thing is somewhat of a red herring anyway, the issue is Islam, not Middle Easterners.

Well there is always option B....

Turn the middle east into a parking lot and start over..
    Yep, this and only this.

But politicians and people in general are too great of a pussy trying to justify bombing millions of innocent people.
    Rather they keep watching how innocent people of their own die.

You cant wait for god to judge / decide, sit there and do nothing.
    We gotta take matters in our own hands, like those terrorists do, with the small difference that we would do it so save the world from evil,
    not to infect it with.

Bomb the place, start over, profit.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Let's all get our hashtags and Facebook filters out, guys! That'll show those meanie terrorists that we will win
    you forgot about marching and crayons though .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    I really like how people are pulling pieces of children off ther body and hair, but people rather worry about "islamophobia"
    Really showing your true colors here, can't let a couple of dead innocent children get in the way of our globalist wet dreams.

Of course, pesky people and their truth, we should change facebook pictures and hold hands while singing imagine, because that will totally stop an religion who is completely at odds with wester values and who breeds and condone extreme views and extremism.
    you should be careful - for speaking truth you are almost guaranteed infractions here :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    The imams and spiritual leaders already condemn these attacks, it's fringe groups that radicalize them. I agree we should fight radicalization in every way possible, not reduced to religion btw. but all forms of radicalization (hooligans come to mind). Top down does nothing, just as the pope does nothing against christian terrorists because who cares about what a human says if you made yourself believe you're doing gods work.
    I agree that small groups on the outside of the religious spectrum are the problem. However, I still believe that when the leaders start treating their books not in a literal way that the fallback option of those small groups start to disappear. Right now they can always say it's the my holy book and my holy book comes directly from god, and everything in it has to be taken literally and without question.

I feel with christianity that is not the case anymore. For the past five hundred years it has somewhat evolved from burning for being a smart woman or having a bible translated into english. I don't think Islam is there yet, or that even a process of modernising Islam has been started. That's why I say it has to start from the top down. Or maybe enough modern Muslim force the change. But anyway, it has to come from within Islam.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    What is the point of these threads when people get banned for blaming the root cause of the problem?
    exactly. it is a bit of joke.

say the truth. Mods ban.

Deleted
    I mean if they are busy fighting each other then they are too busy to try to blow us up....

Its not a bad strategy... Get the leaders of syria or Saudi to comdemn the "radical Muslim factions" call them out call their believes bogus say that the country is now going with this Less radical understanding of the koran and your wrong and we are denouncing your version of beliefs.... Start a civil war and then the 2 sides will do our jobs for us as we sit back and supply the less radical side with weapons....

Best case the good side wins worse case they spend 10 years wiping each other out and we come in like a cleanup crew 10 years down the road to fight 1/4th of their current numbers.

This is embarrassing to read. I laugh at your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Yeah US/Saudi did this with Syria.causing civil war and arming the "rebels"....its going on GREAT....BEST STRATEGY EVER! /s
    without war industry US would collapes long time ago into deep recession - they have no other choice if they dont want civil unrest on their own soil.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Apart from that being a grotesque idea, in the UK the extremists are mainly Pakistanis or Jamaican converts, so bombing the Middle East would not achieve anything.

The whole Middle East thing is somewhat of a red herring anyway, the issue is Islam, not Middle Easterners.
    while when 98% of the population of the middle east is Islamic......

but if you say we need to wipe out the extreme form of Islam you get called a racist.. so its easier to just say the middle east... We need to get their own countries to disown them... Just like American disown KKK members. We need all the middle east to disown anyone who believes in shariah's law and Stoning rape victims to death and 98 virgins if you blow yourself up killing Infidels..... That Portion of Islam needs to be eliminated just like Christians cut ties with its Violent radical sides during the Crusades....

Man, seriously. I was waiting for them to continue more attacks after the London one. Seems to be common now that they focus on areas then move on.
    Still, it is crazy they are branching into things like this.

I just hope the non-radicalised muslim leaders voice their distaste on a louder scale because it will help, but I guess they aren't use to how things are done in this situation which is fair comment.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-05-23 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yeah, why aren't countries that aren't all that into human rights issues taking in refugees? Makes no sense that countries who care not about human rights aren't taking in refugees!
    hmm.. and those countries that don't have human rights are muslim countries... strange huh considering how peaceful they are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    I agree that small groups on the outside of the religious spectrum are the problem. However, I still believe that when the leaders start treating their books not in a literal way that the fallback option of those small groups start to disappear. Right now they can always say it's the my holy book and my holy book comes directly from god, and everything in it has to be taken literally and without question.
    That's mostly not the message from imams or spiritual leaders but the fringe manipulating assholes who recruit others to carry out their attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    I feel with christianity that is not the case anymore. For the past five hundred years it has somewhat evolved from burning for being a smart woman or having a bible translated into english. I don't think Islam is there yet, or that even a process of modernising Islam has been started. That's why I say it has to start from the top down. Or maybe enough modern Muslim force the change. But anyway, it has to come from within Islam.
    Because the countries became secular and people fought for their rights that ultimately started to break the grip of the churches. It took us a while and in some countries it's not even that long ago that religious views had great impact on laws and rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted

but if you say we need to wipe out the extreme form of Islam you get called a racist.. so its easier to just say the middle east... We need to get their own countries to disown them... Just like American disown KKK members. We need all the middle east to disown anyone who believes in shariah's law and Stoning rape victims to death and 98 virgins if you blow yourself up killing Infidels..... That Portion of Islam needs to be eliminated just like Christians cut ties with its Violent radical sides during the Crusades....

TLDR Islam needs its own version of the Christian Crusades.
    You're American right? Your government just sold millions of weapons to the guys that are promoting the ideologies behind terrorism and strict sharia law. Syria was secular lol. The guys your proud army is supporting in Syria ARE the Islamic extremists.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    hmm.. and those countries that don't have human rights are muslim countries... strange huh considering how peaceful they are.
    Well considering we are talking about two muslim countries here, yep they are muslim countries... and what has being peaceful to do with this? They aren't at war, currently, and don't care much for human rights, the US are constantly at war for the past 40 years and do care more for human rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Terrorism is just a fact of life that people have to deal with, sorry!
    Ya, or they could start deporting these people pre-emptively, since a vast majority were found to be under surveillance of some kind before the fact.

I'd also be in favor of deporting family member of those who do shit like this, which would increase the likely hood of them being turned in.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account

Pakistan is not in the Middle East, Jamaica is not in the Middle East, these people do not give a shit if we bomb the Middle East, they just want jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Meanwhile you have a US President and U.K. Prime Minister who are hellbent on curtailing those rights. Also Russia and China exist.

You're so full of shit. Your kind of "support" and pretence to be one of us is not what this city needs right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    When will the global conversation move from patronizing murderers, to calling for reformation? It happened with Judaism, Christianity, Catholicism. Islam, is in DIRE need of it.
    Last edited by bowchikabow; 2017-05-23 at 08:15 AM.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

I really like how people are pulling pieces of children off ther body and hair, but people rather worry about "islamophobia"
    Really showing your true colors here, can't let a couple of dead innocent children get in the way of our globalist wet dreams.
    Sad, isn't it?

Terrorism is just a fact of life that people have to deal with, sorry!
    Yeah, no. Terrorism isn't just a thing that comes with globalisation and that we should just accept. It needs to be cracked down on.

Children, my friend. Dead children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Sad, isn't it?

Yeah, no. Terrorism isn't just a thing that comes with globalisation and that we should just accept. It needs to be cracked down on.

Children, my friend. Dead children.
    This isn't the first time Manchester has been bombed.

What's your wet dream? Build walls and hide from the world while you drop bombs on those scary people who don't speak English, or worse, look slightly different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    When will the global conversation move from patronizing murderers, to calling for reformation? It happened with Judaism, Christianity, Catholicism. Islam, is in DIRE need of it.
    People have been calling for reformation of Islam for ages, the problem is they have no pyramid power structure, so there is nobody to implement the reforms that can get everyone listening to them.

Plus of course that would also require Muslims to acknowledge that the issue is Islam, which is going to be a problem.