Page 45 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    This terrorist attack was largely done on females btw. Now I do want 0 terrorist attacks to happen, leftists (mostly women) disagree with us en masse and vote for uncontrolled mass immigration. This is the simple consequence of that policy, where these people voted for. So while I do think it's terrible, a crowd full of leftist women, if it has to happen, is still the crowd who deserved this most. Maybe they will come to terms fast enough and start voting with their heads, not with their hearts.
    please ban this sicko

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Yep. Radical Islam is a mental illness. That is the only explanation. This is what happens when you have open borders.
    He died in the attack. We may never know his motive. Mystic meg sit you raggedy ass down.

Wow. Finally. You still have some hope left. Is that the same for all Germans? Because I lately see them as just as doomed as Sweden.
    We're not doomed. We're just not stupid and emotional about it. Germany is above all one thing: pragmatic. I'm not defending Muslims because I particularily like their religion. I'm defending them, because by judging the entire religion, we're opening up ourselves to hate on any one. Who's next? Poor people? Stupid people? You can literally find a reason to hate on any minority, it's easy enough. But that's a slippery slope and personally I think it's best to not even start on that route and fight the beginnings and deal out some actual righteous retribution to the actual people responsible for it.

In other words, killing little Ahmed from Townistan in some ME country may make you happy short term, but it's not solving anything. Killing the head of the snake, however, and make everyone see how he weeps before his death and begs for mercy. THAT would have an effect on his following. As I said early on... cool, calculating is better than emotional outbursts.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    23-year-old man in custody.
    the perpetrator died in the attack. We will never know the motive. Just focus on healing and not letting HATE win. yea?

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-23 at 11:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I swear Shinra is fucking hilarious. Probably best "t-word" behind tennisace...
    They both have a hard on for Serena Williams, anime avatars, over the top SJW claims, etc. to the point that some people think they are the same poster. Not me obviously, I would never suggest such a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    the perpetrator died in the attack. We will never know the motive. Just focus on healing and not letting HATE win. yea?
    they arrested a guy in connection, and some bloke has been arrested at the arndale

We will know the motive. Thats the point of an investigation.

Bomb attacks are more complicated that drive car into people. So its probably been organised by more than one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    please ban this sicko
    hopefully he will be. Lets not let hate win. Love trumps hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They both have a hard on for Serena Williams, anime avatars, over the top SJW claims, etc. to the point that some people think they are the same poster. Not me obviously, I would never suggest such a thing.
    well tbh there is a lot more people like that around these days, just look on tumblr and other social media sites when something like this happens, never the fault of the killer, unless their white, then their monsters.
    #boycottchina

Wow. Finally. You still have some hope left. Is that the same for all Germans? Because I lately see them as just as doomed as Sweden.
    Oh, btw, a post scriptum. You're probably reading too much into it. The refugee wave in Germany? We're handling it without breaking a sweat. They're largely quiet, don't cause much trouble (certainly not as much as you'd think with the media reports) and our economy is still comfortably cruising in turbo mode. So what I said was more aimed at Greece not being able to handle them, or Turkey, rather than Germany helping another nation out (Greece).
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    well tbh there is a lot more people like that around these days, just look on tumblr and other social media sites when something like this happens, never the fault of the killer, unless their white, then their monsters.
    They might also be the same person.

Oh look that poster shiny22 has a cylon as his avatar. And oh look I have an iconic cylon quote in my sig. Wait a minute... Is that another of my accounts? I guess we will never know.

Kalis, is Nixx me too?

I must be the most prolific forum poster on MMO-Champ according to you.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Again, kill enough of them, or kill all of them, leave none left to pick up the book to start the circle again.
    And you've again fallen off the high horse and alienated the rest of the world by comitting genocide. We need to have the world on our side, mate. Otherwise you just can't do it. Trust me, we've tried. It can't be done.

Where have I heard that again? oh... right... Antifa..... The modern day terrorists of America....
    You need to stop talking in buzz. It's hard to take you seriously when you sound like a Facebook parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    our economy is still comfortably cruising in turbo mode.
    "turbo mode" because of undervalued euro that robs the rest of Europe.

So what I said was more aimed at Greece not being able to handle them, or Turkey, rather than Germany helping another nation out (Greece).
    Greece handles more as percentage of population and it handles worse candidates. Also Greece is saddled with debt payments to Germans which is worse. They should default on those and send all migrants to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look that poster shiny22 has a cylon as his avatar. And oh look I have an iconic cylon quote in my sig. Wait a minute... Is that another of my accounts? I guess we will never know.
    Do they also have the exact same posting style?

And you've again fallen off the high horse and alienated the rest of the world by comitting genocide. We need to have the world on our side, mate. Otherwise you just can't do it. Trust me, we've tried. It can't be done.
    Are you delusional? Whole world will back you up if you start that campaign.
    Last edited by Ryusei; 2017-05-23 at 11:16 AM.

The European Union had the idea of having the world on their side. Look how that is, falling apart more and more by the day.
    It isn't. As much as some people would like that to happen.

Do they also have the exact same posting style?
    Busted! You got me...

Nice excuse to just push the murderer to the side and say "HEALING TIME! HEALING TIME! DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHO DID IT!! HEALING TIME!! DOESN'T FIT MY NARRATIVE!! HEALING TIME!"

If this is another one on a watchlist it's embarrassing and they should start dong shit with those lists.