Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    That only makes me think of their motives. That's not how you make the whole world like sharia and islam, like pretty much the opposite. But isn't that their agenda? To get the whole world follow those rules, right?
    They want to bring back the Caliphate that the Mongols destroyed back in like 1300. After that, they want to bring about the End Times.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    When people are constantly killing in the name of your religion, then it does have something to do with your religion.
    That no religion is imune to being used as a means to excuse violence?

People claim different reasons for committing attrocities all the time, yet we don't believe them or call them out for the nonsense, but if they have a religious background, well then yeah obviously, religion of peace herp derp, ignoring that the vast majority are peaceful people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    You want to go out guns blazing, Rambo thats cool, wanna fight for something? Join the army.
    Technically speaking it's Rambo who fights for something, the army just fight whoever their told to in exchange for money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    And thats why Islam should be banned.
    Religion of peace lol
    Western Europe is already Lost.
    And even more muslims are coming

You guys have the best jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They want to bring back the Caliphate that the Mongols destroyed back in like 1300. After that, they want to bring about the End Times.
    But that's not the way to do it, right? I mean how does someone think they can manage to bring even billion people towards something that bombs teenage parties couple times a year? Are they against teens? Against music, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Latest update, one of the victims was an 8 year old girl.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-40010124

How anyone could believe this was not a terrorist attack is beyond me.

That 8-year old girl sure was impure and deserving of dying for wanting to go to a concert...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    How anyone could believe this was not a terrorist attack is beyond me.

That 8-year old girl sure was impure and deserving of dying for wanting to go to a concert...
    According to a post earlier made my the islamic state(not sure if its fake or real) they said 30 CRUSADERS were killed.
    An 8 year old girl is now a CRUSADER.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I will never get these extremist Christians blowing shit all the time.
    you can do anything high on meth my friend.

Deleted
    ISIS have claimed responsibility.

lets still pretend it was a stampede that has caused the deaths though.

Stability and prosperity are the enemies of terrorists.
    With those at the forefront, it doesn't matter what you believe. You won't want to jeopardize your family and lifestyle to go on a killing spree.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    According to a post earlier made my the islamic state(not sure if its fake or real) they said 30 CRUSADERS were killed.
    Well, an 8-year old girl is also an "affront to the prophet" if she does not cover herself, so...

They're speeding themselves towards a Western future like the one in V for Vendetta, or Children of Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    But that's not the way to do it, right? I mean how does someone think they can manage to bring even billion people towards something that bombs teenage parties couple times a year? Are they against teens? Against music, what?
    Everything that happens is a message from God to these people. This terrorist attack will be seen as God telling them they are on the right path. Likewise any defeat they suffer is God telling them they are on the wrong path. They aren't against teens and music it's just a more convenient target, easier to attack than a police building or military base. Well, some music they don't like, you know how ultra-religious people are, but I don't think the music was involved.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    well in this very forum and topic we have people asking to kill all 1.6 billions mulsims ( innocent children included ) cause they all are terrorist . so its not so strange to find crazy on other side of aisle too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many, way too many people really need to think these "islam" strikes like this:

If I bomb shit up with 10 other MMO-C users, and we claim that we're the MMO-champions who want to bomb everyone
    ->
    Do YOU(You who now condemn islam as a whole), think yourself as a mmo-c bomber now, or you think we're just a bunch of fucking loonatics on the loose, and that MMO-champion has nothing to do with our fucked up mindset.
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    https://twitter.com/search?q=Manches...78631267340288

for latest info.

police have confirmed large number of fatalities.

CONFIRMED islamic terror attack.

nice of mods/ other deniers to carry on pretending that this is not confirmed and trying to prevent relevant debates from happening.

Scary mentality.

ISIS have claimed responsibility. Please STOP saying there is no proof or evidence suggesting it was a islamic terror attack. there are plenty of sources of information to show that it was.

stop spreading misinformation to fuel your denial to the truth.

Condolences to people/families affected. It seems no matter how many people are killed there are always people will jump to defend terrorists.
    ISIS claims responsibility for EVERYTHING, they probably claimed responsibility for that 6 yo kid that was killed in a car jacking.

7+ Year Old Account
    RIP to all the victims, and my sincere condolences to their families..

We should stop praying for the victims and their families online, it is so idiotic. None but the close relatives can actually feel the pain.

Also, this circus has to end once and for all. It's about time the west realises that serious measures have to be taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Everything that happens is a message from God to these people. This terrorist attack will be seen as God telling them they are on the right path. Likewise any defeat they suffer is God telling them they are on the wrong path. They aren't against teens and music it's just a more convenient target, easier to attack than a police building or military base. Well, some music they don't like, you know how ultra-religious people are, but I don't think the music was involved.
    You know these guys don't work on their own, but they take orders from higher ranks. What I'm trying to ask; What's the idea with those who run that shit. What's the point? It ain't kaliphate, it ain't about religion, what is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    ISIS claims responsibility for EVERYTHING, they probably claimed responsibility for that 6 yo kid that was killed in a car jacking.
    just stop. it is just pathetic now.

Event happens - hey, let us not jump to conclusions! We don't know what happened yet or who did it!
    ISIS states they are behind it - Hey guys.. cmon, they are clearly lying! This has nothing to do with Islam!

lol, hilarious the gymnastics some people go through.

Condolences to the families of these innocent victims and shame that they won't be getting any justice.