It was straight out hilarious to read the start of this thread. All those people pointing towards the IRA...I can absolutely understand the sentiment that you shouldn't jump immediately to islamistic terror, absolutely, but how desperate do you really have to be to avoid that option, to even consider the IRA? It's so beyond stupid and non-objective that it's straight out sad. Not to mention not even the slightest bit better than those that start to insult muslims from the very get go. Both groups just as far away from sanity, just on the polar opposites.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    1) Go bomb a random country to ''bring order''
    2) Go bomb a second random country to bring order in the first country
    3) Go bomb a third country, this time it will work
    4)Re-bomb all three countries because of all the sucessses with 1 through 3.

And let's not forget the approach that all MAGAboys dream off : going in gangs of 20-30 skinheads to go beat up the first brown guy they see in the street. Usually, a Sikh.
    ISIS will see the successful terrorist attack as a message from God that they are on the right path. If you could come up with a way to give ISIS a defeat, like taking one of their cities, that's a message from God that they are on the wrong path. So if bombing ISIS leads to the death of one of their leaders or the loss of more territory, it's an effective deterrent.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Have there been any terrorist attacks by refugees? Genuinely curious.
    Oh hm i don´t know alone 3 in germany if i remember right can be more but shure no "Refugees" ever will do something like that no where will the world come to if they start doing this.
    The last part was sarcasm if it wasn´t shure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    What about internet radicalization? If all the terrorist attacks that have happened are home grown how do we stop some 14 year old on twitter from being radicalized and carrying out an attack in a few years?
    Stable parents raising stable children with good values?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    ISIS will see the successful terrorist attack as a message from God that they are on the right path. If you could come up with a way to give ISIS a defeat, like taking one of their cities, that's a message from God that they are on the wrong path.
    Bombing them to kingdom come just helps them too. Because the unradicalized see western forces as invaders after being brainwashed by radicals that they're the enemy. They grow up and boom, new soldiers against the west.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Or we could talk about something productive... lets say clamping down on something that makes people believe exploding is a good life choice?
    Not just exploding, but taking as many innocent lives with you in said explosion as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Yeah. Some of the Paris attackers entered europe as refugees again after their syria terrorist training and the terror attacks in germany recently were all done by refugees (+hundreds cases of refugees getting arrested for plotting terror attacks around europe, would take 3 weeks to list them all).

But in Uk its mostly homegrown afaik as they dont take much refugees.
    One out of nine of Paris attackers was possibly a non French/Belgian citizen.

oh surprise its fucking muslims again, lol people defending them fucking smelly paki goat fucking bastards every time

[Infracted]

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    It was straight out hilarious to read the start of this thread. All those people pointing towards the IRA...I can absolutely understand the sentiment that you shouldn't jump immediately to islamistic terror, absolutely, but how desperate do you really have to be to avoid that option, to even consider the IRA? It's so beyond stupid and non-objective that it's straight out sad. Not to mention not even the slightest bit better than those that start to insult muslims from the very get go. Both groups just as far away from sanity, just on the polar opposites.
    You mean people suggesting that IRA was dealt with in other way that ''bombing the shit out of Ireland'' and ''killing every Irish in the streets'' ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Have there been any terrorist attacks by refugees? Genuinely curious.
    Not sure but it is even worse when those attacks are done by second or third generation migrants, since that means the danger in taking them in is basically forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Stables parents raising stable children with good values?
    You can't stop shitty parenting from happening unfortunately. That'll be a thing till humanity is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see you are at step 7. No I dont want any deaths, only strict immigration policies. Is there anything wrong with that?
    Define strict immigration policy? Walls? Jail? Deportation? On what ground? Color? Ethnicity? Religion?
    If i'm a 20 year old Muslim from Afghanistan with clean record should i be accepted to your country?

One out of nine of Paris attackers was possibly a non French/Belgian citizen.
    I didnt mention their citizenship in any word. You should re read my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Define strict immigration policy? Walls? Jail? Deportation? On what ground? Color? Ethnicity? Religion?
    If i'm a 20 year old Muslim from Afghanistan with clean record should i be accepted to your country?
    You might be aware that there is a wall in England. It's called the Channel .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I didnt mention their citizenship in any word. You should re read my post.
    All righty then. 7 out of 9 of culprits were BORN in France or Belgium.

You mean people suggesting that IRA was dealt with in other way that ''bombing the shit out of Ireland'' and ''killing every Irish in the streets'' ?
    No, I mean those so utterly without common sense that they suggested that the IRA was quite possibly behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    In my opinion, immigration policies shouldn't account for your nationality or skin color, only your will to learn and your ability to contribute to the society you are trying to join.

You might be aware that there is a wall in England. It's called the Channel .

- - - Updated - - -

All righty then. 7 out of 9 of culprits were BORN in France or Belgium.
    Correct, but some of them entered europe again using the refugee stream after recieving the terror training. They would have been caught if they tried to fly back but they were able to sneak back using the stream and forged papers.

= some of them were refugees.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Not sure but it is even worse when those attacks are done by second or third generation migrants, since that means the danger in taking them in is basically forever.
    I don't think it will be forever, but as long as they have social/political/economic justification, sure; so for our generation at least I'm sure. If we allowed Iran to realize it's potential, for example, I think things would be different. You don't see any terrorists from UAE, as far as I know.

What a horrible thought, to outlive your own children.

My condolences to the families and friends of the victims.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2016/12/16/20161221_emergency1.jpg[/IG]
    Here we go again.
    It's so woefully predictable now. The media and the state will once again claim that we are showing strength by carrying on with business as usual, not addressing the problem directly and attempting to come up with drastic but nuanced solutions to the undeniable problem we have with home-grown extremism we have in the UK and the rest of Western Europe.

After the response to the Westminster attack, I was reminded of a certain part of 1984 that stuck with me ever since first reading the book. It's a chilling comment on the human ability to become desensitised to violent atrocity and attacks against one's society.

It shook me because when I heard about the attack, I didn't bat an eyelid. Acts of barbarism like this have become so commonplace in Europe now that, I only had an emotional reaction when the dead - and their young ages - started being identified.
    We have shockingly allowed attacks like these against us to become mundane. It's wrong.