Poll: Which ONE class would you pick to play for the rest of forever?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Night Elf Paladin when they are playable next expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    The only class that ever really mattered to me was the Hunter.

If we ignore de dps rotation design, I would go with monk, I like the tanking and the healing is fun even if it's slightly weak right now. The dps is fucking boring but I'm just ignoring the WW design for this choice.
    But definitely has to be a class with all 3 roles if I'm stuck with only 1.

Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    Altough I do agree with you that if my account would be reset I would quit playing, but you do know you are not the owner of your account right? in there Eula it states that blizzard owns it all so sueing them doesn't do much I fear (not trying to be a dick here just stating what they wrote in the agreement)
    Oh my dog... seriously, do you all really think I'd actually sue them? XD. I thought it was clear it was a joke...

Tauren druid. Hamuul is my home boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest.

It was my first char and to this day is still my main.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Resto druid. There will never be any brakes on the OP-train.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    I surely can see time/money. But I don't see that as an investment. That would be very foolish of me and would likely make me feel very salty at some point. I count that as disposable income that has been disposed and spent.

To invest is to allocate resources in the expectation of some benefit in the future.
    I don't expect any benefits in the future. I expect some fun and light entertainment right now, otherwise I wouldn't be spending the money/time. I also understand that the money I spend now, does not guarantee or promise a return of any kind of benefit (not even fun and light entertainment) in the future and especially not with interest.

It sounds like you might be expecting something like that in your future, since you're investing and even ready to take Blizzard to court over it. What might that be? And how has it been working for you so far (in terms of invested resources vs revenue in return)?
    Yisus... You totally get what I was trying to say, but just for the sake of being right you have to explain me the exact terminology and definition... English is not my mother language. You are just assuming things about me (like I'm expecting anything) and trying to be a prick or a know-it-all about a foolish statement like the OP is proposing. I made a joke about it, it's obvious I wouldn't sue them..., and you took it waaay too seriously.

Deleted
    I would have a hard time to choose between a Orc/troll hunter/shaman

Played warrior since launch, why would I change

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    Yisus... You totally get what I was trying to say, but just for the sake of being right you have to explain me the exact terminology and definition... English is not my mother language. You are just assuming things about me (like I'm expecting anything) and trying to be a prick or a know-it-all about a foolish statement like the OP is proposing. I made a joke about it, it's obvious I wouldn't sue them..., and you took it waaay too seriously.
    No, I'm just wondering why you're so fucking salty about a thing that a normal person would shrug off and move on. I mean suing Blizzard.. lol
    But never mind. I guess you're not going to discuss it because you realized how stupid it sounded. Oh well..

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    No, I'm just wondering why you're so fucking salty about a thing that a normal person would shrug off and move on. I mean suing Blizzard.. lol
    But never mind. I guess you're not going to discuss it because you realized how stupid it sounded. Oh well..
    I like how you read what you want instead of the whole thing: IT WAS A JOKE. A JOKE. A JOKE. GET IT? A JOKE. You want to believe I'd actually sue them? Great, I don't care XD. And you call me salty? Look into a mirror buddy.

Deleted
    I pick Mage

because they are always good. I remember from time I started to playing to now. Every time mage was good and had good specciliation.

I remember Arcane Power mages in first WoW to have super strong burst in PvP. Now Frost mage best damage dealer in game.

never bad. always good. This is why my choice

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd still be shaman. I've been playing Enhance for nearly 10 year now, so I don't see any reason I'd suddenly switch if it was reset.

Deleted
    Playing the same rogue since 2005 so yeah !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    I like how you read what you want instead of the whole thing: IT WAS A JOKE. A JOKE. A JOKE. GET IT? A JOKE. You want to believe I'd actually sue them? Great, I don't care XD. And you call me salty? Look into a mirror buddy.
    No need to get all worked up. You're so angry. Man just just must be such a hoot at parties. Threatening to sue and screaming

10+ Year Old Account
    If WoW reset, and/or WoW 2 came out. I would probably take the opportunity to simply walk away.

Druid because I can't reroll and would like to be able to have the option to play each role.