Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Lotta right wingers jacking off in this thread. I'd just do one thing. I'd expand medicare to everybody and expand the payroll tax to fund it. Boom. No more fucking healthcare debates in a first world country.

Ban fu**ing anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Seeing as Canada is the backup plan for most Americans, I'm going to say we send them to Mexico
    There's also Alaska.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Ooooh the amount of butt hurt is off the scale.

And it would be Finland which would cease to exist and good riddance I say.
    Why are you so butthurt and hate Finland?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing would be to dismantle Trident and use the money to promote & fund free STEM field university placements for those academically suitable.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    UK

Ban religion (except worship of me of course), put all the chavs, convicts, socalists, hippies, student union types and Labour voters to work 20 hours a day in labour camps knitting cheap goods for export, lower wages, restart the industrial revolution, build a lot of tanks, aircraft & warships, employ all the worlds top scientists to create me an orbital superweapon and then take over the entire world thus restoring the British Empire with me the Immortal God Emperor sitting in a gigantic tower drowning in slave women. Sound plan?

ideally, create a virus capable of spreading through humans and animals, until all human life is gone. we'll finally have peace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    i don't understand how anyone could hate finland.

finns are just cool people.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Because Finland broke the union with Sweden so fuck you.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Because Finland broke the union with Sweden so fuck you.
    ..............hahahahhahahahha.

Grab a history book.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

finns are just cool people.
    Not after they have too much cheap Baltic vodka and start pulling knives.

7+ Year Old Account
    - I'd put every effort to remove crime and criminal mindset from my country first and then helping other countries too.
    - Improve budget for gaming to have its local tournaments and championships within my country, just like sports have its own, haha.
    - says Ralph

Since Finland seems to be the new topic, it seems natural for me to talk about how i would change it.

Cripple the welfare programs for the sake of getting out of the debt spiral.

This ain't the 80s or the 90s where you don't need to compete with other countries in low skilled labor, those jobs are gone and they kept the welfare state afloat along with the boomers still being in the work force. Jobs are gone and old people are too expensive. We are also stuck with the Euro as the currency, there are no alternatives.

Unless someone is of the opinion that this tiny country can produce higher technologies, that ship sailed away with Nokia. Can't even retain a mega business, much less start a new one.

Probably find a way to force CEO's to trickle their money down instead of hoarding way more than they could ever possibly use...

We know trickle down economics doesn't work, but hey why not force it. If every company was like Ben and Jerry's we'd be in a much better place as a civilization.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Probably find a way to force CEO's to trickle their money down instead of hoarding way more than they could ever possibly use...

We know trickle down economics doesn't work, but hey why not force it. If every company was like Ben and Jerry's we'd be in a much better place as a civilization.
    Become prime-minister, destroy first and second chamber, murder the dutch royal family and usurp the kingdom, proclaim myself King. Increase army size and technology, annex/invade Belgium and Luxembourg. Invade Denmark, ally with Sweden so they can take finland and Norway, give them denmark and Holstein once i've taken France and Germany. Invade Italy. Invade spain, Ally myself with Greeks, ally myself with poland, remove kebab, give kebab lands back to Greece. invade Ukraine for ''protecting'' reasons. Invade baltics for ''protecting'' reasons. Give Ukraine and southern baltics to Poland. Give Estonia to Kalmar Union 2.0. Proclaim myself Emperor of the Holy Frankish Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    No nation bashing here please. The scenario is: you are in absolute control of your native country. How doesn't matter: either you're the absolute ruler, or your ideas have such support that no other politician dares oppose you. What would you do?

As for myself (USA):

Withdraw from all military alliance treaties (NATO, 1 on 1 agreements, All of them)

Pull all US forces back to the 50 states/territories/commonwealths

constitutional amendment that US forces can't be deployed outside US territory without a Declaration of War from Congress

fix military spending at 5% of GDP in peacetime, spending on space tech/exploration set at a minimum of 2% GDP

begin an aggressive space program aimed at permanent Moon and Mars bases and establish orbital weapons platforms (nuclear and kinetic)

withdraw from the Outer Space Treaty of 1967

withdraw from the UN; give them 2 years notice to get out of NYC

withdraw from the WTO and impose a 40% tariff on all imports

declare a 21st century version of the Monroe Doctrine (for NA only)

full universal healthcare

an equal rights amendment to the Constitution that includes LGBTQ people as well as women

continue to aggressively develop the US's energy sources to achieve 100% energy independence

develop a network of solar power satellites that gather solar radiation in low Earth orbit and transmit it to the surface as microwaves, which is then converted to electricity
    I would abolish parties, put term limits on congress, SCOTUS, and I would get rid of the first to past the post voting system. I would also probably have electoral votes split by %.

I would immediately find someone to take my place. I do not want that kind of responsibility.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Become prime-minister, destroy first and second chamber, murder the dutch royal family and usurp the kingdom, proclaim myself King. Increase army size and technology, annex/invade Belgium and Luxembourg. Invade Denmark, ally with Sweden so they can take finland and Norway, give them denmark and Holstein once i've taken France and Germany. Invade Italy. Invade spain, Ally myself with Greeks, ally myself with poland, remove kebab, give kebab lands back to Greece. invade Ukraine for ''protecting'' reasons. Invade baltics for ''protecting'' reasons. Give Ukraine and southern baltics to Poland. Give Estonia to Kalmar Union 2.0. Proclaim myself Emperor of the Holy Frankish Empire.
    What about the Britons?

Apologize and give it back to Great Britain. (Except for Hawaii. I'm keeping that for myself.)

Decriminalize all non-violent drug use. We spend billions of dollars on incarcerating thousands all while drugs become more and more readily available and cheaper.

Abolish the GOP and DNC and establish new, more representative political parties. The Dems and Repubs seemingly fail to represent the moderate majority. There's also a lot of political polarization.

Turn a good portion of the West and Midwest into a gigantic national park. Create massive economic incentives to move eastward or westward to California and buy up land to rewild.

Cut funding of the FDA in half and decrease military spending, reappropriating the funds to NASA and the EPA.I think America need a strong military, but we should largely act non-interventional unless an issue is directly affecting the Western Hemisphere or our allies.

Oh and Universal Healthcare and Tuition-free college
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2017-05-23 at 06:24 PM.

Hmmm interesting thought.

Well....

Build the wall at the Mexico boarder and staff it with round the clock military. This would create a necessary and lucrative job opportunity.

Force out all illegals to their rightful homelands. Enough is enough.

Force a bill where 90% of goods sold in our country must be made in our country. This made in China shit would stop cold turkey. You want to sell your stuff in America have Americans make it.

Stop this atheist movement and bring God back to the forefront of society. Watch crime go down.

Change laws where people convicted of harming children and people sexually get severe punishments. Rape is not funny, it ruins lives, the people commuting those crimes should never be free to harm anyone. Their options should be either life in prison without ever getting parole or their sexual organs chopped off. It's hash but not as harsh as rape.

Ending bulling at schools. If a child is a repeat offender bully, they get kicked out of public schooling. Then they are forced to have to pay for private schooling, if they can't pay the patents go to jail. It will teach parents to raise their children to respect others instead of dumping that responsibility to others.

Just off the top of my head.

Jimmy Thick- Humanity's pulse within my heart!