Page 89 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Just another typical MMO-C prejudice. No surprise there. Banning the religion of 1.3 billion people is obviously not a fucking solution and you're delusional if you think so.
    As a matter of fact, it is a solution, and a potent one. It just so happens that this particular solution does not sit well with you. Mind you, I did not say you need to ban that religion across the world. Just anywhere, where it is already a minority religion, and frankly a foreign element that clashes with the established norms, values, and does not integrate into the rest of the society.

But I guess you prefer blood on your hands. Sure thing, buddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Do basically you take yourself as a part of our terrorism in that case, and you're quite willing to take responsibility too of our "bombings"? And no, it's not the rule of MMO-c, but only me and 10 others claim it is.
    If the rules of the Qur.. I mean MMO-C told us to kill the normies in the name of Endus, and I agreed with the rules? I would not be responsible for the specific bombing, but I would be endorsing the killing of children at a pop concert.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if islamist terrorists or Zion...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Law enforcement could crack down on telecommunications and legislation could be more strict about what is said online. But the means it would have to apply to everyone and all "harmful" speech would have to taken seriously, zero tolerance. Memes jokes venting will equal terroristic threats because one cant afford any loopholes in the system. Nationalists any other alt groups would be in trouble.
    I think it's simply a matter of stripping down the rights of religious groups. Demolishing all places of worship as well as all religious texts and symbols. Get rid of their ability to so easily congregate and their ability to spread hate speech drops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    My suggestion was a complete ban on islam.
    Fucking lol.

That would raise the amount of terror attacks on the west 10000x - You'd drive even more people to radicalise and make our already terrible foreign policy even worse.

Islamic terrorism increased with the Iraq war of 2003. Go figure. Our governments and their actions are already the problem.

The religion isn't the problem. The power vacuum that was created, and the groups that rose to take up those positions are. Religion is an easy vehicle with which to deliver a powerful message, and can be manipulated for ones cause, and that goes for all religions throughout history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Depends on who you ask.
    No, it doesn't matter who you ask. He was born in Britain, he's British.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...als/ar-BBBsn9Z

U.S. security sources, citing British intelligence officials, said he was born in Manchester in 1994 to parents of Libyan origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Fucking lol.

That would raise the amount of terror attacks on the west 10000x - You'd drive even more people to radicalise and make our already terrible foreign policy even worse.
    also it would kinda prove the point that this is nothing but invasion on EU under false pretenses of "escaping war"

/ invert random "im not saying deus vult .... but deus vult " meme .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    As a matter of fact, it is a solution, and a potent one.
    No, it's an idiotic and unrealistic concept.
    You cannot ban what people believe in. All you will do is drive them into the underground.

When will people realize that Islam, in it's current state, simply have no place in the west? More than a few belivers tend to radicilize and do evil around the world. Immegrants are welcome. But if you want to live here you will have to adjest to our values else you can go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    No, it doesn't matter who you ask. He was born in Britain, he's British.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...als/ar-BBBsn9Z
    which kinda proves point that possible terrorist have been infiltrating EU for decades now and in case of crisis they might act as so called "fifth column"
    certain "gatherings" need much more strick survivalence .

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You cannot ban what people believe in. All you will do is drive them into the underground.
    Sure you can. They want to live with you? They got crisis in their homeland? We'll be happy to help you. But first, you have to abide our rules.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Fucking lol.

Islamic terrorism increased with the Iraq war of 2003. Go figure. Our governments and their actions are already the problem.

The religion isn't the problem. The power vacuum that was created, and the groups that rose to take up those positions are. Religion is an easy vehicle with which to deliver a powerful message, and can be manipulated for ones cause, and that goes for all religions throughout history.
    Religion is not the problem?

Read this. I saw it on twitter today, happened in Athens, Greece. I am giving you the translation.

Moderate Iranian office worker, speaking to a Greek office worker, and trying to justify the terrorist:

Iranian: He was provoked because the singer was half-naked.
    Greek: So, don't watch her. What the babies had to do with that?
    I: They were not babies!
    G: 8 years old mate, like your son.
    I: So why did they go?
    G: you can forbid them to amuse thesmselves
    I: yes but the quran forbids it!
    G: so, you may not go. Why do you care how the infidels are amused?
    I: yes but the quran says... etc etc

They follow a a book written on the 7th century blindly. It is 100% about their religion.

In my opinion, if refugees want to immigrate to a foreign country, they should follow the lifestyle and customs of that country. Else, they can stay to their original country, we don't need their customs and lifestyle here.

so what, fascism is banned, too.
    there isnt a good solution anyway anymore, only less or more bad ones and atleast banning islam and not trying to integrate millions of potential radicals in europe is a longterm plan, ignoring it or "make love not war" propagandas are just straight roads to hell for europe
    Either the people here integrate and accept, that islam isnt welcome here or they dont accept it and get a one way ticket to their original country

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gargarr View Post
    Sure you can. They want to live with you? They got crisis in their homeland? We'll be happy to help you. But first, you have to abide our rules.
    This is basically what we do already. Innocent until proven guilty.
    We don't arrest people before they do sth. illegal. We do it AFTER they broke the law.
    Granted that's not very effective in the case of exploding fanatics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    They follow a a book written on the 7th century blindly. It is 100% about their religion.
    You still can't ban it.
    We are way WAAAY past that point now.
    Banning Islam would probably be as unrealistic as banning Alcohol and Tobacco together.

7+ Year Old Account
    You still can't ban it.
    We are way WAAAY past that point now.
    Banning Islam would probably be as unrealistic as banning Alcohol and Tobacco together.
    They are free to worship their religion, back in their home country. If they immigrate, they have to adapt to the new country. They have no right to demand that we become like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    They are free to worship their religion, back in their home country. If they immigrate, they have to adapt to the new country. They have no right to demand that we become like them.
    Sorry, honey. It doesn't work that way.
    A human being can't just shed decades of indoctrination and cultural influence like a mantle. This takes generations to slowly erode.

Gen 1 is typically a lost cause.
    Gen 2 has chances but is still too heavily influenced by Gen 1.
    Gen 3 starts to assimilate.

We can demand them to obey our laws but we cannot demand them to stop being who they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, honey. It doesn't work that way.
    A human being can't just shed decades of indoctrination and cultural influence like a mantle. This takes generations to slowly erode.

Gen 1 is typically a lost cause.
    Gen 2 has chances but is still too heavily influenced by Gen 1.
    Gen 3 starts to assimilate.

We can demand them to obey our laws but we cannot demand them to stop being who they are.
    Sorry but I don't see them obeying too much. I assume you read the news about muslim underage marriages in Australia, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck are they demanding we become like them?
    Extremists do. I've seen people protest for the implementation of Sharia law etc.
    But with free speech: no matter how dumb you opinion, you have a right to voice it in a non violent way.#
    That includes saying: "the system sucks I want another one".

7+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck are they demanding we become like them?
    By wanting to adapt sharia laws? Just saying.

Also, there are many examples in UK unis that muslim students are the majority, and they have started banning pork meals etc.