Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    This is your attack on Rachel Maddow: Um she's bad! Everyone knows she's bad!

Do you care to expand on that? Yes, she's outspoken, she's liberal, she doesn't like Trump. But she's not claiming to be neutral, and I do not find her reporting to be unethical.

So why is she so bad?
    "Because she's a LIEbural, and you are so not awoke. I mean, even you make sheeple look awoke. And I don't like our God-Emperor, i mean president, but man his cock sure is tasty..." - potential answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Fox News like most(....all) cable 24hr news networks are pretty much designed around getting ratings and thus choose a demographic and target them with what they want to hear. Big money in news is ultimately a big problem. Just as big money in politics is. People on either side can choose a channel and hear what they want.

Although I will admit that while I am at work they have Fox News on one of the TVs and I can honestly say at this point they are even having trouble keeping the spin up on the bat shit crazy shit Trump does.
    I'm sure people have complained about this since the invention of the printing press though. The news media exists primarily as entertainment for the masses, if some people happen to become better informed as a side effect, then all the better.

I say good, the day that fox news can't do buisness will be a good day.

Deleted
    Another week, another foxhunt. Hannity will be going down next? Soon Fox won't have any money left with these multimillion dollar severance packages they're giving out left and right.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Who gives a shit who is worse, they are both is shit, this is like comparing snot to piss.
    Apparently you did since you were the one to bring up the comparison?

No one else was talking about Rachel Maddow until you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    Apparently you did since you were the one to bring up the comparison?

No one else was talking about Rachel Maddow until you did.
    I didn't compare her to say who was worse, used her as an example that both are shit. Reading comprehension son.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't compare her to say who was worse, used her as an example that both are shit. Reading comprehension son.
    This seems to happen a ton with the stuff you write. You blame it on others, when it is solely on what you write.

Good ol 'independent'.
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What will Fox do if they lose Hannity too?
    Hire some new hobos to shout crazy at the cameras?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    This seems to happen a ton with the stuff you write. You blame it on others, when it is solely on what you write.

Good ol 'independent'.
    You couldn't understand the different, wrote something silly, then you attack me for being independent. Talk about deflecting and grasping for straws. Just admit you made a mistake and own up to it, I at least would respect you for it.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    You couldn't understand the different,
    Yea, has nothing to do with what your write or how. haha.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I have no idea of who Rachel Maddow is (rarely watch TV ever), but I've heard of Sean Hannity. It would be enlightening to know why she sucks and I should never pay attention to her opinion in the future, if you would humor me on this one....

He's on the same Spectrum as Rachel Maddow, no sane person listens to either one and takes them serious. Gee I hope next we see sponsor stories about the Kardashians.
    Maddow is pretty shit, but let me know when she's pushing complete bullshit, disgusting conspiracy theories like this. Until then, Hannity will remain far worse than she ever has been.

This is some serious false equivalence bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am trying to figure out why we should care?
    Well, you'd be losing one of your last Independent anchor.

Surely you must care a little, if you're going to act edgy on the internet by trying to impress all your friends with how little you care.

. . . Take the 30 seconds and search out the information yourself - it won't even take that long. Hannity's lies on the Rich "story" are frankly, disgusting. Merely view-bait? Oh most likely - but still - the lengths he will apparently go to secure viewers, in the name of 'news', is just, sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    . . . Take the 30 seconds and search out the information yourself - it won't even take that long. Hannity's lies on the Rich "story" are frankly, disgusting. Merely view-bait? Oh most likely - but still - the lengths he will apparently go to secure viewers, in the name of 'news', is just, sad!
    At this point, I think he legitimately believes this nonsense. Hannity has always had a tenuous grasp on reality, but it appears like Trump pushed him over the edge into full blown conspiracy. He's always been a dangerously stupid man, but he's getting even more insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because corporations deciding what information should or should not be aired is obviously good for everyone! /s

Better them then government! /s
    Conservatives are all of a sudden in favor of regulating the free market, it would seem. Unless you have an alternate solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Conservatives are all of a sudden in favor of regulating the free market, it would seem. Unless you have an alternate solution.
    As with anything, always add an asterix next to any conservative talking point.

Free Speech* for those we agree with
    Free Market*to benefit the rich
    Freedom for all*as long as they're white christians

Who gives a shit who is worse, they are both is shit, this is like comparing snot to piss.
    What the hell kind of binary world do you live in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    What the hell kind of binary world do you live in?
    An *Independent* world.

Red is all he sees. Polar opposite if the Eiffel 65 song

Fox News looks more and more like a dying WoW Guild.

Its leader quit (life)

Its two top players are gone.

And a third evidently is trying to get fired.

And who did they replace one of those top players with? A guild/channel hopping doofus who used to do fill ins.