Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The fuck is alt-left?

Those who support and/or actively engage with violent, regressive liberal hate groups such as antifa or any other groups you see lately on the news assaulting innocent people, destroying public/private property, etc.

They're well known for instantly resorting to violence for something as simple as disagreeing with them politically.

I also love how people are pretending this is just some conservative boogeyman. Like people were unable to turn on the TV and see these people assaulting innocent people, destroying a local Starbucks, and setting fire to a vehicle during the president's inauguration. Violent liberal extremists aren't exactly known for their sublety
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2017-05-26 at 04:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    He must be brainwashed to risk his career for the opportunity to hit people on the head with a weapon. The upside is that there is one less extremist leftist teaching in the classrooms.
    I doubt he had much of a career judging by his credentials ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Those who support and/or actively engage with violent, regressive liberal hate groups such as antifa or any other groups you see lately on the news assaulting innocent people, destroying public/private property, etc.

They're well known for instantly resorting to violence for something as simple as disagreeing with them politically.
    If they're that well known, I've been living under a rock, I guess.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of the term "alt left", but it sounds as ridiculous as "alt right". Nowadays you can't be right wing without being automatically labeled as "alt right".

So, is "alt left" the new cool name for SJW ? I personally think SJW way cooler

I also love how people are pretending this is just some conservative boogeyman. Like people were unable to turn on the TV and see these people assaulting innocent people, destroying a local Starbucks, and setting fire to a vehicle during the president's inauguration. Violent liberal extremists aren't exactly known for their sublety
    I had the opportunity to see some of these lunatics first hand.

They were assaulting elderly, pepper spraying women, even those holding young children, and sucker punching dudes the second they thought they weren't looking. These people are, quite literally, the worst our society has to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    If they're that well known, I've been living under a rock, I guess.
    Apparently you do. Let me educate you a little

Here's just a couple of examples of how violent and regressive many leftists can become for something as simple as disagreeing with them politically

if you are right for being center, you are alt right for being right of center. seeing how the debate has turned into a farce it really comes down to wether you are just a nazi or literally hitler to the screeching bike lock swinging kind of activists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I had the opportunity to see some of these lunatics first hand.

They were assaulting elderly, pepper spraying women, even those holding young children, and sucker punching dudes the second they thought they weren't looking. These people are, quite literally, the worst our society has to offer
    I've seen plenty of racists shouting epithets, waving bats and guns at black people in my time, too. They're the scum of society, and they vote Republican. You act like this is some new thing, where suddenly anyone who's left of center is some domestic terrorist. Political spectrum doesn't make a difference; violent fools are all the same, no matter what banner they may try to hide behind.
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first I'm hearing of an "alt-left". I doubt this person will find many sympathizers regardless of political affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. =/

Apparently the Dumpsters can't even have an original thought of their own. >_<
    I mean at least it would be an attempt to differentiate between progressive ideas and being bat shit insane attention seekers who want to "decolonialize science", punish every white man for having a penis because of reasons and trying to defend a vile ideology for the sole reason of "my enemy's enemey is my friend". Something that is sorely needed imho.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-05-26 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    you can't escape the power of weaponized autism.
    what does this even mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The boogeyman component comes in when people try to act like this is representative of the left as a whole or even in its entirety and is definitely totally 100% some unique product of the left that proves how incredibly flawed and stupid left wing people are, rather than a rather small subset of violent left wing people that are really only doing these outrageous things in one very particular place at the moment. It's not like there are people running down every street in America clubbing people with bike locks for not wearing a shirt that says "Fuck white people."
    To top it off, while the few nutters on the left aggressively harming over disagreements is inexcusable, to date they at the very least haven't killed anyone while the same cannot be said for the alt-right as far as I'm aware.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-05-26 at 05:09 AM.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The fuck is alt-left?
    Basically the fascist/Racist left, i.e. Antifa, BLM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Don't piss off people on r/the_donald or 4chan.

pretty sure he means /pol/ on 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Don't piss off people on r/the_donald or 4chan.
    I'm so glad i have no clue what you guys are talking about i think....

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you do. Let me educate you a little

Here's just a couple of examples of how violent and regressive many leftists can become for something as simple as disagreeing with them politically

Now, when you say many, how many are you talking about? Ballpark %?
    Realistically speaking, that is.

What percentage of, say, Democrats, do you think fall under that category of violent extremist?

Just curious.

FWIW, I'm familiar with the incidents you posted. While certainly deplorable, it's not an indicator of some greater movement. You're always going to have crazies who are willing to wave any banner just to have an excuse to be assholes.
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so glad i have no clue what you guys are talking about i think....
    Good! Save yourself you unsullied innocent flower you!

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Whataboutism?
    No I was legitimately asking since I've never heard it before.

Are alt-righters just calling SJWs alt-left now?

Missing the entire point again that alt-righters called themselves alt-right to spawn the actual descriptor?

Meanwhile the Right wing guy charged with assault just got elected to the house.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.