Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post
    It still better to be a cuck to the German than to the US.

And stop asking OTAN members to pay their bills they will not. OTAN is what you pay for you bases in Europe, stick that in your head, americans.
    Macron is hardly a cuck to anyone. And you boys need to stop using children's rhetoric.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    He was elected literally not to. Don't you think the voters saw him on the campaign trail? No one thought he was going to "change" from that behavior.
    Then he deserves no respect, simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Macron is hardly a cuck to anyone. And you boys need to stop using children's rhetoric.
    I think some Americans still think German-France relationships are at a early 20th century level, not like they founded the EU[together with Italy and the BeNeLux].

I don't care about whatever you were talking about before to whoever it was, I'm not arguing something over his alphaness. I'm saying you're wrong - it's not "always" about your feelings.

This is why you should read the discussion if you're going to choose to inject yourself into it. The person replying to me has no valid argument, so he defaults to "it's not about your feelings" replies. It's basically spammy nonsensical crap, but I play along because he provides a bit of mild entertainment. I was being facetious.

The discussion about "feelings" is nothing more than a clown's response and evolution to becoming a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Because of how he acted and what he said - trump says random things usually making no sense.... no respect.
    That makes no sense for dignitaries of other nations to drop to his level. Still, like I said, Obama only got respect because he was POTUS, he had literally done nothing before being elected to office. Most people of other countries had no idea who he even was, hell most people in the US had no idea who he was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yet he is not doing the same to other NATO leaders. But ive yet to see any blatant disrespect towards Trump from NATO.
    Really? Macron blatantly disrespected him in front of pretty much every other NATO leader.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post

This is why you should read the discussion if you're going to choose to inject yourself into it. The person replying to me has no valid argument, so he defaults to "it's not about your feelings" replies. It's basically spammy nonsensical crap, but I play along because he provides a bit of mild entertainment. I was being facetious.

The discussion about "feelings" is nothing more than a clown's response and evolution to becoming a troll.
    I didn't say I didn't read it, I said I didn't care. I was just pointing out that you were wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post

Really? Macron blatantly disrespected him in front of pretty much every other NATO leader.
    By giving Merkel a handshake first...?

You realize that most people here aren't American right?

You sound like some über nationalist, trump deserves no respect.
    Uber nationalist? Lol

And yes he does. Like someone else pointed out. He holds the highest position in the world. That alone demands respect. Whether you like it or not, we are the World Police.

- - - Updated - - -

By giving Merkel a handshake first...?
    Absolutely, he was walking towards Trump and moved right over to Merkel purposely.

I think some Americans still think German-France relationships are at a early 20th century level, not like they founded the EU[together with Italy and the BeNeLux].
    It seems that way. This perverse need to show that either one of the countries is dependent on the other or somehow slave to the other is insane.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uber nationalist? Lol

And yes he does. Like someone else pointed out. He holds the highest position in the world. That alone demands respect. Whether you like it or not, we are the World Police.
    That is not a positive thing.

Absolutely, he was walking towards Trump and moved right over to Merkel purposely.
    You guys look to deep into things.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that way. This perverse need to show that either one of the countries is dependent on the other or somehow slave to the other is insane.
    We are all just slaves/cucks to Luxumbourg, they secret mastermind behind it all.
    I bet it was actually them that started WWI and WWII !

Ok, want to talk about that handshake Trump didn't give Merkel? At least Macros shook his hand. Even if he somehow... wtf was with the pulling handshake bullshit? Does he think NATO is a elementary school playground?

Besides that, it is customary in civilized countries to greet the ladies in a company first. But not sure if things like manners have reached the savage regions of the world, yet.

That is not a positive thing.
    It is for most nations that cant/refuse to do it.

You guys look to deep into things.
    No, I think youre ignoring what actually happened.

We are all just slaves/cucks to Luxumbourg, they secret mastermind behind it all.
    I bet it was actually them that started WWI and WWII !
    I never trusted those pesky little buggers... what is Luxembourg anyway, is it a city or a country? Nobody knows!

Ok, want to talk about that handshake Trump didn't give Merkel? At least Macros shook his hand. Even if he somehow... wtf was with the pulling handshake bullshit? Does he think NATO is a elementary school playground?

Besides that, it is customary in civilized countries to greet the ladies in a company first. But not sure if things like manners have reached the savage regions of the world, yet.
    He said that he didnt hear her.

Haha, he was walking directly towards Trump and at the last second went to shake her hand. It was like on of those elementary school "syke" moves. Then Trump roughed him up a little. Whatever. They both were wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    This slowly becomes one of my favourite threads around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

He said that he didnt hear her.

Haha, he was walking directly towards Trump and at the last second went to shake her hand. It was like on of those elementary school "syke" moves. Then Trump roughed him up a little. Whatever. They both were wrong.
    Again, it is polite to greet the lady first.

Also "he didn't hear"? Are you kidding me? Is he deaf? The fucking cameras picked it up even, and they were in between those professional cameras shooting like mad with their click-staccato. And obviously, he's not aware that global leaders always do the sitting handshake photo during those sessions.

Trump does that to individuals he sees as equals in position. If he didn't do that to someone, it means he sees them as lesser individuals.

Trump does that to individuals he sees as equals in position. If he didn't do that to someone, it means he sees them as lesser individuals.
    Okay, Macron definitely got the upper hand on that one, though. "Can I have my 'and back? Don't do zat again, ape... now laugh! Haha"

10+ Year Old Account
    It is for most nations that cant/refuse to do it.

No, most wish the US would stop playing world police.

It would only get more kindergardeny if that Montenegro PM attached a "Kick me" sign instead of just patting Trump on the back.

Again, it is polite to greet the lady first.

Also "he didn't hear"? Are you kidding me? Is he deaf? The fucking cameras picked it up even, and they were in between those professional cameras shooting like mad with their click-staccato. And obviously, he's not aware that global leaders always do the sitting handshake photo during those sessions.
    Um.. No. Like I said, he was walking directly towards Trump and at the last minute, shook Merkels hand. Then another persons hand and another and I think one more before shaking Trumps hand. So yes, it was to slight Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

No, most wish the US would stop playing world police.
    Youre wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Respect is something you earn.

There really is nothing to discuss here.
    Well, Obama didnt earn it besides being elected POTUS. So...