10+ Year Old Account
    Off topic is a dangerous place.

I can't see anything but an arsenal defeat.

Giroud header to win it. And arsene annouces his 2 year contract extension

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    watch them expiry dates, i only post in off topic to call americans stupid cunts when i know i can take 5 points and not get banned for 5 years.

I think it will be a dross 1-0 chelsea.
    Yeah because you brits are so smart these days right?? hahah the only stupid cunts here are you lot, funny how the so called great britiain have fallen eh?? no one takes you seriously anymore, your a joke. Is some american fking your mother or something that your so bitter??

Back to topic, i hope chelsea win

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-05-27 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    Yeah because you brits are so smart these days right?? hahah the only stupid cunts here are you lot, funny how the so called great britiain have fallen eh?? no one takes you seriously anymore, your a joke. Is some american fking your mother or something that your so bitter??

You're* a joke.

I actually agree with him.
    Some of the 'muh gun' Americans do my head in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop with the nation bashing and stick to football.

Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post

Infracted for flaming.
    Chelsea fans sure are a lovely bunch.

Why is there a blue in here. Nerph and Crissi have it under control.

Night all cbf staying up for the FA game but please don't let chelsea get the double

Deleted
    Supporting Chels today, don't care if the beat us to the title, i'd rather watch the scenes after they win and Wenger gets a new contract.

In the WC U-20 Portugal was drawing 1-1 with Iran and the referee gave them a penalty because of a hand in the area, you could see very well in the replay that the Portuguese player had all the arm near the body, everyone was yelling at the referee, he asks for the video refereeing and boom, no penalty, then at minute 86 we score and go through to the knockout stage! Call me all you want but tears came to my eyes not because of the U-20 team going to the knockout stage but because some justice may finally be arriving to football, specially in the Primeira Liga next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Why is there a blue in here. Nerph and Crissi have it under control.
    Because it's the weekend, and we all have different sleeping hours and may necessarily not be online.

Rumours in the pipeline that Wenger's getting a 2 year restructured deal announced after today's game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why mods need sleep, what the hell are they paying you for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    are they paying you
    Tomcruise.jpg

So, I know Chelsea are the obvious favourites today but I can't help but see Arsenal sneak something in here. Regardless, I'm just hoping it'll be a really good game and not a one sided battering, or a Van Gaal special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I'm sort of hoping United buy Griezeman, Mbappe and Lukaku, just for the lols.
    Griezemann, yes.

Mbappe, I dunno, I know Martial hasn't been on good form this season, but we know what he can do, and is Mbappe actually better than him or Rashford; can he do the defensive work Mourinho wants? Where does he fit alongside Mkhitaryan and Lingard as well? Doesn't seem to be a position we're short on options.

That said, wouldn't mind James...

As for Lukaku, I think he's over rated, he struggles against better teams.

What we actually need is another Carrick.

Deleted
    Going for Celtic & Chelsea to win.

Paddy Roberts anytime.

Got Alexis to score, Chelsea to win, 9/2.

If Alexis scores today he's the first player since RVPs last season to score 30 goals in all comps. Fucking PAY US Bayern.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Impeccable minutes silence at a packed Hampden for the Manchester attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Cracking goal from Aberdeen.

Think thats my bet fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaand an immediate equaliser from Celtic

Can't see Alaba leaving Bayern.

Reports that Arsenal offered a 270k/week contract for Sanchez. Hopefully he comes to Bayern tho, I think he will leave Arsenal either way.

That back 3 for Arsenal.
    My word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    i kik bols
    Fair enough I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal fan tv on bbc, wut?

AFTV on the Beeb. Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.