Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wish I could stop reading these shitty threads because I don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Auto-matchmaking group content should have never existed in WOW, that pretty much killed the community, but that's another debate.
    The community killed the community, Auto-matchmaking has shit to do with it. Many MMO's have auto-matchmaking (FFXIV for example) and have great community's.

It isn't the tools fault, Its the user. (And blizzard's fault for not enforcing there rules more)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The community killed the community, Auto-matchmaking has shit to do with it. Many MMO's have auto-matchmaking (FFXIV for example) and have great community's.

It isn't the tools fault, Its the user. (And blizzard's fault for not enforcing there rules more)
    that is actually very true - blizzard has one of shittiest GM moderation system in current games - even LoL with how ultra toxic its playerbase is moderates it 1000 times better then blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Does that 6 hours a week include, AP grinding, Rep Grind, Getting mats to make/buy flasks and all the other shit people like you seem to leave out.

Great you raid 6 hours a week. Now how much time do you play doing other shit to be raid ready. Just because Jim,Jane and Bob have family's in your guild and can make the time to do it doesn't mean Joe Blow can as well.

Not everyone's life is the same and not everyone wants to rotate there life around WoW.

Saying someone can't do Mythic Raiding because time commitment is stupid. Mythic is a difficulty setting and if it was quea-ble or puggable in LFG day 1 more people would do it.

Look at the people clearing Mythic EN now that its in LFG.

- - - Updated - - -

And that's a good way to kill raiding.

How many times dose blizzard have to tell you people LFR funds raiding before you get it? Pre-LFR less then 20% of the playerbase did raiding, Now its over 50%. Shit cost money and raid quality will drop or be removed if it goes back to that sub 20% number.

Hell blizzard has already tested the idea of 5man raid's via Mythic Kara.

You admit LFR is shit that requires bribing people for running it? No one will do this if LFR doesn't drop gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's a good way to kill raiding.
    Either LFR is for people wanting to experience the story, or it's for people who are loot hungry but also bad at the game.

Pick one.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

7+ Year Old Account
    The biggest problem of LFR isn't something that killed community. LFR is obviously why WOW sucks because it caters to the lowest common denominator. LFRers are just some people who should not play this game at the first place and constantly ask Blizzard for free gears. They don't want to put any effort into this game.

PVP templates are why LFR sucks.

LFR and Arena should be removed completely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Either LFR is for people wanting to experience the story, or it's for people who are loot hungry but also bad at the game.

Pick one.
    It is only designed for people wanting to experience the story. Not bribing people for some kind of free shit.

- - - Updated - - -

LCD players want free gears by AFKing. What they could do? Constantly ask Blizzard for bribing them gears from Arena and LFR. Look at what they have achieved: PVP TEMPLATES!!!

Tourist mode is just these free shit LCD players' excuses. They just want gear by afking. LFR is just a joke.

No one does LFR as tourist mode.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-05-29 at 08:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    agree with you opener, that's why im not doing it

Deleted
    There was no point of creating this thread. I don't see one.

Nothing in this game is required, Its a video game its not curing cancer and there is no gun to your head. If u don't like something don't do it.

Also by doing it you keep it relevant and blizzard will keep it around because its getting used.

(Personally I enjoy LFR)
    Legendary Bad Luck Protection, which you can never escape when they keep adding more and more legendaries each patch.

Order Hall and other weekly quests for Mythic caches.

Titanforge gear that can proc higher than Mythic ilvl gear.

The only farmable source of Augment Runes for DPS, outside the once per month Broken Shore buff, which are required by guilds for Mythic and often even Heroic raiding.

I'll gladly stop running LFR just as soon as Blizzard stops giving me reasons to need to run it. All of which can easily be done. Stop adding more legendaries to the game so people can stop caring about capping their bad luck protection each week. Only give Order Hall missions for the most current raid and ALWAYS make them reset on Tuesday so they aren't showing up after you've killed that boss in your regular guild run for the week. Remove Augment Runes from the game completely and change the Titanforge system to cap the level to below the next highest difficulty. That way LFR can never drop gear with an ilvl higher than the lowest ilvl dropped in Normal.

By making your ridiculous statement, you'd only be shooting yourself in the foot if people listened to you. I don't want to imagine what the queues would be like if the only people who queue'd for LFR were the people who actually need LFR for the content/gear it normally offers. And even when the groups do fill, you won't have regular raiders there to carry you any more. Don't even try to say you those carries aren't needed, I've seen plenty of wipes in LFR when there aren't enough carries there to make up for the people blatantly ignoring what little mechanics LFR has. Star Augur and Guldan are two such examples I've seen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Legendary Bad Luck Protection, which you can never escape when they keep adding more and more legendaries each patch.

Order Hall and other weekly quests for Mythic caches.

Titanforge gear that can proc higher than Mythic ilvl gear.

The only farmable source of Augment Runes for DPS, outside the once per month Broken Shore buff, which are required by guilds for Mythic and often even Heroic raiding.

I'll gladly stop running LFR just as soon as Blizzard stops giving me reasons to need to run it. All of which can easily be done. Stop adding more legendaries to the game so people can stop caring about capping their bad luck protection each week. Only give Order Hall missions for the most current raid and ALWAYS make them reset on Tuesday so they aren't showing up after you've killed that boss in your regular guild run for the week. Remove Augment Runes from the game completely and change the Titanforge system to cap the level to below the next highest difficulty. That way LFR can never drop gear with an ilvl higher than the lowest ilvl dropped in Normal.

By making your ridiculous statement, you'd only be shooting yourself in the foot if people listened to you. I don't want to imagine what the queues would be like if the only people who queue'd for LFR were the people who actually need LFR for the content/gear it normally offers. And even when the groups do fill, you won't have regular raiders there to carry you any more. Don't even try to say you those carries aren't needed, I've seen plenty of wipes in LFR when there aren't enough carries there to make up for the people blatantly ignoring what little mechanics LFR has. Star Augur and Guldan are two such examples I've seen.
    TLDR: LFR sucks so people will only run it by bribed.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR isnt going anywhere and is the majority raiding difficulty. Anything you do to negatively effect that difficulty is only going to drop more subs than any other difficulty. And also players usually dont step up to raid higher, they quit, and they are the whole reason raids even have unique assets now. Be thankful for LFR or you could of ended up with Mythic+ as your only endgame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    LFR isnt going anywhere and is the majority raiding difficulty. Anything you do to negatively effect that difficulty is only going to drop more subs than any other difficulty. And also players usually dont step up to raid higher, they quit, and they are the whole reason raids even have unique assets now. Be thankful for LFR or you could of ended up with Mythic+ as your only endgame.
    You overestimate its importance. No one does LFR as tourist mode. You could see its insane queue time. I have to queue at least 30 minutes as a healer which is a joke.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-05-29 at 09:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    You overestimate its importance. No one does LFR for tourist mode.
    Some do, i mainly do it for story because i sure as hell don't want to go back to watching youtube videos with shitty music. But without any meaningful gear progression from it a lot of players would simply quit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some do, i mainly do it for story because i sure as hell don't want to go back to watching youtube videos with shitty music. But without any meaningful gear progression from it a lot of players would simply quit.
    No one. Tourist mode is just excuses for free loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one. Tourist mode is just excuses for free loot.
    So you think a questchain stopping short of a finale for most is acceptable then? Sorry i repeat again, i dont want to go back to getting my lore from people with bad music taste.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you think a questchain stopping short of a finale for most is acceptable then? Sorry i repeat again, i dont want to go back to getting my lore from people with bad music taste.
    You also don't get 100% lore from LFR. You need queue it for different region.

10+ Year Old Account
    You also don't get 100% lore from LFR. You need queue it for different region.
    Huh? I dont think there is any difference between the versions outside of a mythic only phase. I got the same lore from LFR and Normal EN

7+ Year Old Account
    Please remove LFR from the game because it's Blizzard trying to cater to casuals.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Please remove LFR from the game because it's Blizzard trying to cater to casuals.
    LFR heroes are not "casual players". They are called FREE SHIT players or LCD players who constantly ask blizzard for bribing free gears.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR heroes are not "casual players". They are called FREE SHIT players or LCD players who constantly ask blizzard for bribing free gears.
    They are called the majority of income for this game. Also i have seen more whining by wannabe mythic raiders than people asking for free shit in a long time.