10+ Year Old Account

Can't log on Twisting Nether EU

Is there a problem on server ? And it isn't only one
    Ghostlands also not working (not that I'll log even if it is working, since i switched servers now to twisting nether)
    Asked a friend to try log on server, he has problem too, and there is no official word I can find anywhere about it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Working fine for me.

Blizzard CS EU ✔ @blizzardcsEU_EN
    Some #WoW players may be experiencing latency or disconnections. We are investigating this now.
    11.00 - 30. May 2017

I have been having similar issues.

I cannot log in at Chamber of Aspects .

Same with SilverMoon.

All russians servers are down. GG.

7+ Year Old Account
    tried to log on any server i have chars on, a big massive "nope" for 50 minutes so far.

Only server i can access mu character select screen is Emerald Dream EU; but cant log in on any. " character not found".

Deleted
    Yeah seems like half the realms in EU shows up as offline.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could not login to Nordrassil, sometime see character list, but then not found them by entering the game.

Darksorrow / Neptulon is in trouble too.

Seems most, if not all, are having issues. All servers on the list show no amount of characters on them (The number that shows up in brackets), and every time I try to log in, it says "character not found."

Looks like all servers that are physically located in Germany are offline, guess ISP/power outage.

Servers seem to be back on. On another note: Timewalking on EU ended prematurely this morning instead of Wednesday morning... seriously...

Yep, half the EU servers are down atm and Blizzard is "investigating" for 3+ hours by now judging from their twitter...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Servers seem to be back on. On another note: Timewalking on EU ended prematurely this morning instead of Wednesday morning... seriously...
    Wow finally good that I saw your post was running around bored doing house chores. Thanks man.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Is there a problem on server ? And it isn't only one
    Ghostlands also not working (not that I'll log even if it is working, since i switched servers now to twisting nether)
    Asked a friend to try log on server, he has problem too, and there is no official word I can find anywhere about it
    Far better off posting on the official forums than here

The strangest thing is that every Gopnik server is down, same with Italian

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Far better off posting on the official forums than here
    But they're banned on the official forums!