Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I'm soooo sorry that your 2-week-old character is now completely stuck and cannot do ANYTHING else any more because you probably have 400 alts and didn't want to spend the time on THIS 2-week-old alt to get your followers adequately leveled/geared.

Seriously, is it just my imagination or is this "I want everything for free NOW" mentality of some of the people here just getting worse and worse.....
    Riiiiiight. Do you want fries with that salt?)

I don't want "everything for free NOW", playing this game for twelve years tought me as much. But the uneven pace of progression paths that are tied to each other is what grinds my gears.
    And how can you spend more time on leveling and gearing your followers? Did I miss a catch up mechanic, apart from bodyguard WQ grind? Do tell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    Riiiiiight. Do you want fries with that salt?)

I don't want "everything for free NOW", playing this game for twelve years tought me as much. But the uneven pace of progression paths that are tied to each other is what grinds my gears.
    And how can you spend more time on leveling and gearing your followers? Did I miss a catch up mechanic, apart from bodyguard WQ grind? Do tell.
    Well, WQ grind is one way. Actually doing missions is another. Your main probably can do those missions, so you know how it works. But of course you pretend not to know and want your followers to be able to do everything now already (hence the "now, free" comment, free as in "don't want to put any effort into it"). After 2 freaking weeks. Something others spent months to get.

And if you really value the class mount as much as you make us think you do, then it should be well worth it leveling your followers for that, shouldn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thing is if you do that you run out of those resources pretty quickly unless you do WQ vigorously while playing game

it really sucks that legion doesnt have passive resource build up like WoD had - it was much better system
    And if you have a main, that main probably has plenty of resources, in which case you can, like I do, spend your blood of Sargaras getting resources for the alt in question, which takes 2 minutes on your toon, to sover missions for a week.

A. Requires multiple champions at ilvl870+ to complete the required missions. (Not to mention multiple 855+ just to have them appear, and it's RNG if they do)
    B. Keeps Champion Armor Tokens as complete RNG.
    C. Promises we'd never have to do missions for something important, and the class hall finale is important.

They reallllly need to fix those. Most people didn't touch champions on alts specifically because they said we wouldn't need to. Some people didn't even on their main.

They gated the last 2 weeks of a timegated 11 week questline with RNG on RNG on top of a 6 month in progress lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What should I do with the 15k resources anyway?

I already had like 30k I wasn't using and I'm getting them faster than I can spend them on missions.
    Pretty much this. The 15k resources might've been nice half a year ago, but at this point they're completely irrelevant thanks to... well, the expansion having been out for a pretty long time as well as the Bloodhunter shoulder enchant existing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    A. Requires multiple champions at ilvl870+ to complete the required missions. (Not to mention multiple 855+ just to have them appear, and it's RNG if they do)
    B. Keeps Champion Armor Tokens as complete RNG.
    C. Promises we'd never have to do missions for something important, and the class hall finale is important.

They reallllly need to fix those. Most people didn't touch champions on alts specifically because they said we wouldn't need to. Some people didn't even on their main.

They gated the last 2 weeks of a timegated 11 week questline with RNG on RNG on top of a 6 month in progress lie.
    Yeah, gearing followers from scratch is pretty insane at this point. 140 ilevels + 3 items x7 is honestly not okay. It's fine if you already had 850 epic followers with full items, but for an actual new character it's miserable.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, WQ grind is one way. Actually doing missions is another. Your main probably can do those missions, so you know how it works. But of course you pretend not to know and want your followers to be able to do everything now already (hence the "now, free" comment, free as in "don't want to put any effort into it"). After 2 freaking weeks. Something others spent months to get.

And if you really value the class mount as much as you make us think you do, then it should be well worth it leveling your followers for that, shouldn't it?
    Yeah, you only need 66 epic follower ilevel tokens(that is just calculating the total required ilevel, in reality it'd be 70 if you only used epic ones) to get all 7 of your followers to max. That's insane and should not be the case considering follower ilevel tokens are 100% timegated with nothing you can do about it(and for some classes they're timegated as well as pure RNG if you even get any at all, not to mention them being useful ones rather than 5% mission duration reduction)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-05-31 at 12:14 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Oh and FYI, Elite Strike Missions do not count for this quest. *epic shrug*

The problem he is talking about, is that the quest chain "stop" here for alts, simply because fresh alts don't have good enough followers yet. It takes months to set up a proper follower group. Which is what sucks with this quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 400K resources on my main and 100K on my alt, so I should be even more upset the reward sucks for me but... I... just... don't.. care.. :-) I do agree the followers on alts should be able to catch up a bit faster though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeoom View Post
    Get the APP, just sitting at work, placing the 3 missions and waiting a few hours, done. how hard is it.. This week you don't even need to log in to do the quest.. So hard ye I agree. The point for alts has already been made, so no need for that

/thread.
    Sadly, it's not that simple, considering that those missions are 830+ ilvl missions, and my Followers are only ilvl 760-775 in terms of ilvl....

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What should I do with the 15k resources anyway?

I already had like 30k I wasn't using and I'm getting them faster than I can spend them on missions.
    Lol at 30k. My DK and warlock combined have over 250k that I can't spend them on. I even stopped doing world quests minus the emissary caches every three days and im still in the positive.

Can we get a vendor in here for like... I dunno... AP for our alts? Fucking... experience for our alts? Can we buy the heirloom upgrades with 30k each one? Cuz I would be fucking excited for that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what the fuck they don't? That doesn't make any goddamn sense. Those are THE Legionfall missions.... shake my fucking head.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Lovely, i already have 180k, 15k extra mm gimme. Gonna build my own base with that resources.
    Lol I feel you

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hkn-LSh7es

As much as I have not enjoyed this quest chain, that song is all I am thinking about when I am on the Broken Shore.

The mount is nearly there comrades! I can almost see it!

A couple of tips:

More missions than you think count for this quest. Look at the background art of the missions, if it is the broken shore it counts. Some of them can be gold/ap/gear etc missions, not just resources or elite missions.

You dont need to have high ilvl followers. Just counter as much as possible and add troops to get close to 100%. You can always gamble 60% or so missions at the end of the day. I saw a 870 broken shore mission the other day.

It's so easy to complete the other quests, and so easy to get order resources.

Wish they just made all follower gear etc BoA, got so much on my main..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Good storyline, would complete again.

1/10

At this point I'm wondering if the long-awaited last quest which will yield the class mount will just say:

"Go to Dalaran, buy the Class Mount for 1M gold"

Ohhhhh I pay for the game I'm entitleeeeeed. Do the freaking quest chains on your alts if it's so important? What did you expect anyway?

Most definitely the worst quest chain i have ever seen in a MMO.

Yeah I find this annoying, have all 3 Elite missions finishing soon at 100% and was hoping it would cover it but nope.