Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Not sure if this women is just bi-polar

Hilary Clinton just won't stop. She just continues on and won't take any responsibility for her actions. She is like the bank robber who robbed a bank and then blames the person who turned her in. Maybe try not doing anything that would cause people to question you!
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-s...221305881.html

this is a very left leaning environment ... prepare yourself.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

7+ Year Old Account
    can people please learn that "woman" = a single woman, and "women" = multiple women. cmon folks, its like super basic grammar

ready for the incoming abuse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofn View Post
    can people please learn that "woman" = a single woman, and "women" = multiple women. cmon folks, its like super basic grammar
    It is incorrect grammar, but you can establish the singular intent by the fact they wrote "this" instead of "those/them".

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    this is a very left leaning environment ... prepare yourself.
    Thank god America isn't the only country.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Thank god America isn't the only country.
    FYI "America" is not a country.... there are two continents however ya need to add North or South to them first...

Now there is a United States of America that is a country ...

So much for that superior non U.S. education huh?
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

She should wait until the investigation is over at least, they've appointed a special prosecutor to look into it plus both the Senate and Congress have committees that are looking into it. If they find something, she'll be vindicated, if they don't she should STFU.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    FYI "America" is not a country.... there are two continents however ya need to add North or South to them first...

Now there is a United States of America that is a country ...

So much for that superior non U.S. education huh?
    Out of everything to try to "win", technicalities are pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by supermage View Post
    ready for the incoming abuse
    Thats what you'd like.

But no. You'r generic "but her emails!" thread doesn't deserve any kind of special attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/america?s=t

You suck at pedantry.

Anyway, how dare Hillary blame something that may very well have been a relevant factor in her loss. How fucking dare she.
    She was the author of her own emails. Unless you think a Russian spy wrote them for her. Or maybe you did not actually read them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Thats what you'd like.

But no. You'r generic "but her emails!" thread doesn't deserve any kind of special attention.
    Do you honestly believe people turned against her because they did not read those actual emails?

10+ Year Old Account
    All women are bipolar for a few days every month. That blanket statement includes Hillary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I have yet to see an email that was actually worth the time it took to read it. All of the supposed smoking guns proving how thoroughly corrupt she is were innocuous garbage not worth caring about that people blew up into some giant scandal by fixating on words they didn't like.
    You may not have found them interesting. But She feels they were enough to derail her.

Hilary Clinton just won't stop. She just continues on and won't take any responsibility for her actions. She is like the bank robber who robbed a bank and then blames the person who turned her in. Maybe try not doing anything that would cause people to question you!
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-s...221305881.html
    lol wut. Did you even watch anything she actually said?

She repeatedly mentioned how she made mistakes during her campaign.

The difference is that outside factors were ALSO happening. Especially now that we know fake information is why Comey even brought up the email issue again back in October.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-01 at 08:04 AM.

Deleted
    If they let her run again, Trump will get a second term.

You think theyve learned? Neither do I...

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol wut. Did you even watch anything she actually said?

She repeatedly mentioned how she made mistakes during her campaign.

The difference is that outside factors were ALSO happening.
    Those outside factors which she is saying Russians had a hand in include her emails which she authored.

Also, she successfully triggered the actual mental patient

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...77441401905152

Deleted
    Someone shut this bitch up for the love of god. The more she talks the more trump is likely to win again.

Those outside factors which she is saying Russians had a hand in include her emails which she authored.
    No, that isn't what she actually said.

Thanks for proving you didn't even read the actual article, let alone watch her talk.

Wait...wait...you DO realize there was more going on here than just the email issue, right? And that she talked about the email issue AND Russian interference as separate issues, right? As we all have been this entire time.

Right?

Why do you guys care so much about Hillary Clinton? Its really a disgusting fetish at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I think the main problem is that someone like you actually READ someone else's emails. Privacy exists for a reason. Same way as you protect your privacy everyone else is entitled to theirs. Just because some other politician's emails werent shown it doesnt make them squeaky clean as opposed to someone whose secrets have been revealed.

I bet if there was a drop of all curtains many people would just die of shame to be honest. Its easy to just scream "SHAME" at people whose private life or parts even have been revealed while hidden behind a pc screen and probably God knows what other filters and crap to protect your own privacy.
    All bets are off in an election. Do you think anyone questions that infamous billy bush video of trump being an ass. No. Same rules apply. Get over it.