Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I've never been particularly into class lore because I don't feel "class lore" in itself has much depth, I just like lore in general. I know alot of people got super interested in Tirion Fordring, Varian Wrynn, or Alexandros Mograine. Mograine is actually sorta interesting, but otherwise I never understood the allure of these characters - especially Varian.

If I had to choose one, probably Warlocks...because of WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Man...let's not even BEGIN analyzing exactly what a Moonkin is and how ridiculously overpowered they are in Lore. They're practically demigods - creatures blessed by Elune herself. And we know Elune is most probably a fucking N'aaru (the similarities are uncanny).
    Too bad that they together with furbolgs turn into mindless beasts when a demon so much as farts in a 100km vicinity of their lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Too bad that they together with furbolgs turn into mindless beasts when a demon so much as farts in a 100km vicinity of their lair.
    The same way Garrosh is dead but I can bring anyone I want back to life by wiggling my tauren fingers for 9.86 seconds. Gameplay my friend, gameplay.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Paladins. Nothing speaks badass like hitting someone with a hammer in the name of the Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    This is a very subjective question. This question can be based on whatever YOUR definition of cool is.

ie, I personally think inner strength and self reliance is cool. So I think Monks (Windwalkers in particular) are the coolest because they perform the same feats other classes do with little to no outside help. They don't rely on weapons/armors/elementals/magics/nature/Elune/Fel/sun well/etc to get their powers from. They get it through self betterment and training/discipline.
    >.>

so they don't summon the embodiment of a literal god when they invoke Zuen the White Tiger?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    >.>

so they don't summon the embodiment of a literal god when they invoke Zuen the White Tiger?
    they also use the strongest element in existence, the spirit of life.

Deleted
    Currently Shaman because Ghost Wolf

Soon though Hunters will be the best because we will have pet Owlcats

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Warriors because (at least until Legionbefore all the Odyn crap) they just pick up a sword and shield and beat the shit out of stuff. They don't call upon the light or Elune or anything else. They simply fight until the enemy is dead or until they are.

- - - Updated - - -

I've held a full-sized metal replica of Ashbringer (sharp edge and everything) that weighed in at around 22 lbs. Certainly not trivial, but far from 'lol2tonz'.
    Even then it would be near impossible for most men to actually use. unless your this guy

Pier Gerlofs Donia
    In 1791, Jacobus Kok wrote that above the porticus of the New City Hall of Leeuwarden, two remarkably large swords were found which were said to have belonged to Grutte Pier and Wijerd Jelckama. Donia was noted for the ability to wield this great sword so efficiently that he could behead multiple people with it in a single blow.[20]

Today, a great sword that is said to have belonged to Pier is on display at the Fries Museum in Leeuwarden. It measures 2.13 metres (7 ft) in length and weighs about 6.6 kilograms (14.6 lb).[21] Pier was alleged to be so strong that he could bend coins using just his thumb, index and middle finger. Some sources put Pier Gerlofs height at 7 ft.[22] A huge helmet said to be Grutte Pier's is kept in the town hall of Sneek.[23]

Pier's son Gerloff died unmarried and left no issue. His daughter Wobble married three times, lastly to one Popta by whom she had issue. Therefore, Donia left no descendents in male line, but has many descendents through his daughter.[24]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Gerlofs_Donia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Paladins. Nothing speaks badass like hitting someone with a hammer in the name of the Light.
    I view Paladins and Priests as the fantasy world's versions of Bible thumpers (literally with Paladins since they used to actually carry tomes around back in the day).
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama