Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Raid Testing: Kil'jaeden

For those that went, how'd it go?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Went well. The Adds are tough, which is good for our Ilvl. However, the Lag was a bit awful...though....

Other than that, the adds required ALOT of CC'ing, and so forth. And the Boss was tuned perfectly. Besides, we were 15 ilvls less than what Heroic was suppose to require...so...I can understand why we wiped so early in the fight...

Still, it was fun af, most of Kj's 7.2 lines actually occurred BEFORE the fight (Funny enough). And, at this rate, we'll likely kill him, this patch...so...WOOHOO! I also love the fact that Kil'jaeden's TBC music was played, as well. makes the fight WAY more epic. Also, the Boss area itself was just...OHHH YEAHH! The Demons there were tough. There were enough to fill the Space-ship, the fight feels Climactic as fuck, seeing Kil'jaeden/Velen Argue was amazing. And having us actually fight Kil'jaeden ALONE, while Illidan/Khadgar/Velen were defending us, just made this guy seem even more threatening.

This, right here, Is Archimonde done RIGHT! Kil'jaeden's the DECEIVER! He needs help, he needs to toy with us, he needs to fuck around with our corruption. He has TWICE the health of Mythic Archimonde. HE SEEMS LIKE THE LEGION'S FUCKING MASTER! And, he isn't even the final boss of this shit. This expansions final boss fights have been GLORIOUS! Coming from Xavius (Which was mehish), to Helya (YAS!), To Gul'dan, to Kil'jaeden himself, they've been ALL amazing, so far. Let's hope that the Final boss is just as epic (At this rate, who else could the Final boss be, BUT Sargeras?!).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Went well. The Adds are tough, which is good for our Ilvl. However, the Lag was a bit awful...though....

Other than that, the adds required ALOT of CC'ing, and so forth. And the Boss was tuned perfectly. Besides, we were 15 ilvls less than what Heroic was suppose to require...so...I can understand why we wiped so early in the fight...

Still, it was fun af, most of Kj's 7.2 lines actually occurred BEFORE the fight (Funny enough). And, at this rate, we'll likely kill him, this patch...so...WOOHOO! I also love the fact that Kil'jaeden's TBC music was played, as well. makes the fight WAY more epic. Also, the Boss area itself was just...OHHH YEAHH! The Demons there were tough. There were enough to fill the Space-ship, the fight feels Climactic as fuck, seeing Kil'jaeden/Velen Argue was amazing. And having us actually fight Kil'jaeden ALONE, while Illidan/Khadgar/Velen were defending us, just made this guy seem even more threatening.

This, right here, Is Archimonde done RIGHT! Kil'jaeden's the DECEIVER! He needs help, he needs to toy with us, he needs to fuck around with our corruption. He has TWICE the health of Mythic Archimonde. HE SEEMS LIKE THE LEGION'S FUCKING MASTER! And, he isn't even the final boss of this shit. This expansions final boss fights have been GLORIOUS! Coming from Xavius (Which was mehish), to Helya (YAS!), To Gul'dan, to Kil'jaeden himself, they've been ALL amazing, so far. Let's hope that the Final boss is just as epic (At this rate, who else could the Final boss be, BUT Sargeras?!).
    Not gonna lie, you got me hype as shit now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhIOhHvF050&t=738s A Video of the raid that I was in. No true spoilers in it. :/ Still looks AMAZING!

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna lie, I jizzed a bit during this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Not gonna lie, you got me hype as shit now
    until you see it in LFR and its meh

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    WutFace

/10char
    Don't lie, you did so too...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    until you see it in LFR and its meh
    I'm not going to judge a fight based off LFR. LFR is designed for a target audience, and it being less difficult isn't a bad idea, regardless of the stigma. The fact that Mythic hasn't even been shown is what's most interesting to me

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I'm not going to judge a fight based off LFR. LFR is designed for a target audience, and it being less difficult isn't a bad idea, regardless of the stigma. The fact that Mythic hasn't even been shown is what's most interesting to me
    the hype for raid bosses died with the lich king. Watch it in a video be like aw thats cool i guess and save yourself the sanity of putting in those hours for 5 minutes of twitter fame.

Deleted
    Looks like it's going to be too easy tbh. Hopefully mythic plays out better.

this looked pretty boring tbh, hopefully there are more interesting parts

Looks boring and the room is small, gg low fps.

Deleted
    the hype for raid bosses died with the lich king. Watch it in a video be like aw thats cool i guess and save yourself the sanity of putting in those hours for 5 minutes of twitter fame.
    Well, if you're allergic to challenges and see no point in actually beating the content yourself... go right ahead. Personally I'm stoked as fuck for the fight (and most of Tomb), as I actually enjoy raiding. If all you're raiding for is the impression it has on other people, then you're doing it wrong.

Why the fuck is kil'jaeden so small. He was way bigger in TBC even without his lower body.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, who cares about Twitter? I enjoy the game? This is the strangest conversation I've found myself in on this board in a long time lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    Well, if you're allergic to challenges and see no point in actually beating the content yourself... go right ahead. Personally I'm stoked as fuck for the fight (and most of Tomb), as I actually enjoy raiding. If all you're raiding for is the impression it has on other people, then you're doing it wrong.
    Im right there with you. Tomb seems like it's going to be awesome content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Why the fuck is kil'jaeden so small. He was way bigger in TBC even without his lower body.
    Because he needs to fit on a ship, if they made him that big, he'd never move because his feet would be half the platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    this looked pretty boring tbh, hopefully there are more interesting parts
    This was the first phase and intermission, there's 4 phases in total.

Could it be that some of us play the game to have a good time and fun? Without the "fame" requirement... nah that would be ridiculous. But I guess it's hard to explain here since everyone here competes for the #1 kill world wide.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I was kinda bummed when I saw that too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I was kinda bummed when I saw that too.
    Yeah, reduces the epicness a lot for me. Kil´jaeden is supposed to be megabig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Yeah, reduces the epicness a lot for me. Kil´jaeden is supposed to be megabig.
    [Citation needed]

Deleted
    How to Detect Retards on MMO C

"HURR DURR THIS BOSS FIGHT HAS 4 PHASE, AND I DECLARE IT IS BORING/EASY JUST LOOKING THE 1 ONE W/O TESTING IT ON PTR DURR HURR"

here you go