Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    That's sort of the leading thought for most of the game. Hell for most games.

There are things you HAVE to do, and things you don't. If you WANT something that has requirements, you have to meet them. That's all she wrote.
    yes but complaining a cosmetic item has gating is extremely stupid, i could understand if all of a sudden it came
    "cant enter the raid unless you complete this"
    then there is a problem, but it is a mount, that is all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Wait...this missions requires you to do the really hard missions for getting class mount >.<? So we haft to do missions on all alts that wants class mounts now?
    fixed that for you
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeoom View Post
    Get the APP, just sitting at work, placing the 3 missions and waiting a few hours, done. how hard is it.. This week you don't even need to log in to do the quest.. So hard ye I agree. The point for alts has already been made, so no need for that

/thread.
    3 alts sitting at 2/3 for 2 days now coz none of the correct missions have appear yeye how fun

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    I have been playing Persona 5 and generally not really logging into wow for about 2 weeks now. It has been quite a break. It really is something to just chill out and play a nice single player game, I kinda forgot the feeling. Everyone should try that game if they are into JRPGs. It's fantastic to say the least. And when I am finished, my desire to play wow will be refreshed. It's a win/win.
    Persona 5 has consumed my fucking life. It if weren't for friends texting my ass saying come run Mythic keys I would never turn Persona 5 off.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes but complaining a cosmetic item has gating is extremely stupid, i could understand if all of a sudden it came
    "cant enter the raid unless you complete this"
    then there is a problem, but it is a mount, that is all

- - - Updated - - -

fixed that for you
    What is it that makes it stupid to complain about this? It is ridicilous. Gearing followers and leveling them up takes ages, locking content behind it is the true stupid thing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Okay labeling leveling up and gearing champions as gating is stupid. Why wouldn't everyone be doing this anyway? They passively level up and gear themselves by sending them on missions. Have you just been ignoring the Command Center missions as well?

1 shitty quest per week leading up to class mounts = gating, but this quest in its own right is not. What is shitty of them is not giving you the quest on 7.2 release day... perhaps if you knew it you'd have geared up champions by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Completing 3 900 ilvl missions ? have to get followers up up up ?
    Wha? You don't have to do ilevel 900 missions. The missions just have to be based in broken shore, that's it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckoniize View Post
    Persona 5 has consumed my fucking life. It if weren't for friends texting my ass saying come run Mythic keys I would never turn Persona 5 off.
    I feel you bro. Just beat it 2 days ago. 101 hours in 3 weeks.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow82 View Post
    I invite you to read my posts again, not a single mission related content so far this expansion required any sort of grind. But I guess you fail to understand how this quest is a failure on all gaming design aspect that belongs to quality expected from a non mobile game. Not to mention it is coming as the pinnacle of this 11 weeks chain that should grant us access to the new raid, a story line that has been full of "meaningfull" quests so far... /sarcasm
    Something doesn't compute. Nothing has required a grind so far, even missions that required higher then base item level, but it is a grind to do 3 broken shore missions because it requires higher follower item level. You can't have it both ways. This is also not the pinnacle of the 11 week chain because it is not the last quest in the chain. The quest chain also has nothing to do with access to the raid or not and if you think 3 follower missions is a grind then having access tied to an 11 week chain is certainly a grind. You are all over the place and contradicting yourself several times.

Also just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't understand what you are typing. Don't add that fallacy to your long list of mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    They're bad. They have no story. They're bare-bones list of random tasks that is vaguely related to fighting demons.
    Not all quests need to have a story for them in order to be considered good. The quests are to get you doing the content introduced with the Broken Shore zone. It is why each quest has you do a different part of the content introduced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What is it that makes it stupid to complain about this? It is ridicilous. Gearing followers and leveling them up takes ages, locking content behind it is the true stupid thing here.

It takes less time to gear your follower then for the class mounts to unlock. Less then 11 weeks is not "ages". Plenty of other things have been locked behind them. A mount is hardly stupid. http://www.wowhead.com/news=260678/p...unts-pets-toys has pets and toys that are locked behind Order Hall content. Is that equally stupid? What about the transmog from class hall sets?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Yo my game now says 0/1 Legionfall Missions on the tooltip and in the quest log (but the text still says 3). Is this bugged or did they ninja nerf this quest? hahaha.

I cannot believe they bowed down to all the crybabies on this if it's intentional. This quest might be the easiest of all of them.

Edit: yep had one quest completed on my priest, just handed the sucker in.
    Last edited by elaina; 2017-06-03 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Completing 3 900 ilvl missions ? have to get followers up up up ?
    You people are in such a fucking rush to cry, you don't let facts even slow you down at all, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Not all quests need to have a story for them in order to be considered good.
    For me, storyline / lore are essential part of an RPG game (or MMORPG) as much as levelling and increasing player power are. One reason why so called "sandbox" games where you wander aimlessly do not appeal to me.

I can excuse a shooter, fighting game or a MOBA to have only rudimentary storyline / background of the participating characters that doesn't matter much in the gameplay, but in the case of MMORPG I tend to avoid those that have no story (just pvp / grinding / trading) and so far WOW was always "themepark" in a way, zones, expansions and patches lead you through specific stories, sometimes better sometimes worse, but it's something I expect from WOW after 10 years of playing, yes, a lot of day-by-day gameplay is just repeating the same dailies / dungeons / raids but there should be some overarching storyline to it, from TBC attunements through stories like Quel'delar and the 3-dungeon lead-up to ICC, and then for example multi-stage Molten Front and Leyara's story, I do expect elements like that and I don't like when Blizzard is lazy and cuts it (things like battlefield barrens or zero lore behind Sha'tari defense faction in WOD are prime examples of laziness).

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess some of you missed it they nerfed this weeks quest from 3 missions to 1 mission now.....if you didn't have at least one follower too level 850+ by now that is your fault not Blizzards...granted I myself not happy how this BS quest line is going but hey either you do it or don't do it that is up too you not Blizzard....ps BS is broken shore not the other.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post

It takes less time to gear your follower then for the class mounts to unlock. Less then 11 weeks is not "ages". Plenty of other things have been locked behind them. A mount is hardly stupid. http://www.wowhead.com/news=260678/p...unts-pets-toys has pets and toys that are locked behind Order Hall content. Is that equally stupid? What about the transmog from class hall sets?
    Never said the mount was stupid. I said the gating was stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by smhtbhfam View Post
    you think im gonna say something like "oh wow blizard making content out of something we did for 10months now" but what im wanted to say is you cant take this juicy 15k resource quest on toons you didint complete the earlier quests on *clap* wow they sure hate people who play alts
    I have it done on 6 alts and my other 6 chars are just waiting for the missions to complete or become available. WTF are you talking about this is one of the most pro alt quest chains you could possibly design. Its not hard to complete the earlier quest components, and you get good rewards along the way. Your laziness isnt Blizzard's fault.

Deleted
    To be honest, I'm just miffed that I ain't even getting broken shore order hall quests spawning on the 3 toons I'm doing this for, all I seem to get are bloody Azshara & Val'Shara missions...

Edit: It's been hotfixed to 1 mission, & the Elite ones count.
    Last edited by mmoc0f38054b92; 2017-06-03 at 12:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Never said the mount was stupid. I said the gating was stupid.
    That is my point. Other things are locked behind something but is not stupid. So why is it that something locked behind 3, now 1 after the hotfix, follower missions is stupid when then rest of things used to "lock" content isn't? There are more things locked behind the order hall are all of those gates stupid as well?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Something being content locked (by quest progression, resources, etc.) is way different than timelocking. Timelocking is frustrating because it arbitrarily prolongs the process and prevents you from working toward a goal in game that is important to you. Would've been nicer if the mount quests were available day one on 7.2 and you could grab all the bullshit legionfall quests at once (It would've been fun IMO working on all of them at once).

For those who respond "yeah but then you'd just be bored again after 1-2 weeks". No, not really. There is already way too much bullshit to do in this game. I don't even have time to farm old raids or do other supplementary stuff I used to enjoy. And I run / level alts too. If I want to play wow, there is usually plenty to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Yeah, it was just so much better, when FOTM players were skyrocketing. What especially was great was when we were able to sit in our Garrison and click a few buttons to get this new class/spec that was just buffed up to raid-quality levels. The only thing that would have been even better was if there was a dialogue box at the start of mythic raid encounters that asked if you actually want to play the boss or just get the loot like that...
    I'm pretty sure that the gear I got from the garrisons wasn't up to the latest raid gear? I know that the harbor table only gave gear based on what level of progression I reached in the raiding (i.e., since I did no raiding, I was getting only 1-2 LFR gear per month, and the stuff I got from Tanaan Jungle + upgrades was better than that).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    So what should they do?
    they should fire someone over it. i want to see heads roll because of this. and they should do it publicly. they should announce on all social media that this person was fired because he or she did such a lousy job with these quests and that blizzard are not going to accept this bullshit any longer. they should announce that anyone caught sneaking sub par content like this into the game in the future will get a similarly public sacking. they should announce a new era of no bullshit content in blizzard games with a money back guarantee for all customers giving them cash for content that in hindsight turns out to have been bullshit. that's what they should do.

thanks for asking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by onedirection View Post
    they should fire someone over it. i want to see heads roll because of this. and they should do it publicly. they should announce on all social media that this person was fired because he or she did such a lousy job with these quests and that blizzard are not going to accept this bullshit any longer. they should announce that anyone caught sneaking sub par content like this into the game in the future will get a similarly public sacking. they should announce a new era of no bullshit content in blizzard games with a money back guarantee for all customers giving them cash for content that in hindsight turns out to have been bullshit. that's what they should do.

thanks for asking.
    Lol, get real. Jesus you people are something else..