Page 82 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    the accords were a money redistribution scheme to give others handouts.
    That's factually incorrect. Please be rational.

I posted a video above, if you want to be informed - if you wish to remain uninformed, then why on earth are you here ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    That's factually incorrect. Please be rational.
    it is factually correct, please, practice your reading comprehension so you can understand the accords.

its about the reals, not your feels.

the accords were a money redistribution scheme to give others handouts. they do nothing to actually improve climate, as everyone is already doing that. All they accords change, is who is giving money and who is getting it.

- - - Updated - - -

the US is fighting climate change, try again
    At the governmental level, its (at this point in time) not. Try again, trumpette
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    You know that the only country where this stupidity could have been possible (the withraval of an accord meant to fight climate change) is the US, right?

it is the only country where a significant % of the population is stupid enough to believe that AGW is not real
    Is it really necessary to nation bash the US? Plenty of its citizens disagree with Trump's move.

10+ Year Old Account
    please stay on topic, this thread is about the accords, not overall climate science, which the accords have nothing to do with
    If you're afraid to talk about it then you shouldn't be here.

At the governmental level, its (at this point in time) not. Try again, trumpette
    it doesnt need to, the govt does not need to do anything to regulate what the people are doing. year over year decreases and cutting edge of green tech. Try again libtard

Quote Originally Posted by Lokryn View Post
    Is it really necessary to nation bash the US? Plenty of its citizens disagree with Trump's move.
    sorry, didnt want to nation bash the US. Wanted to bash the imbeciles who voted Trumpy into power

sorry, didnt want to nation bash the US. Wanted to bash the imbeciles who voted Trumpy into power
    Could be worse off, could have voted for merkel lol

Quote from Trump--President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would withdraw the United States from the Paris climate agreement, "vowing to fulfill my solemn duty to protect America and its citizens."
    "We're getting out, but we'll start to negotiate and we will see if we can make a deal that's fair," Trump said in an announcement in the White House Rose Garden. "If we can, that's great. And if we can't, that's fine."
    "This agreement is less about the climate and more about other countries gaining a financial advantage over the United States," Trump said of the accord, signed last year by President Barack Obama and 195 other nations. "The agreement is a massive redistribution of United States wealth to other countries."

Guess what? He's absolutely right. Not to mention the fact that climate change is real and happens all the time and that our effect on it is minimal at best. It's more like non-existent.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

it is factually correct
    Not at all - the accords are a shared non binding responsibility to attempt to keep climate change caused global warming at or under 2C.

In addition to the accords, SOME countries given their implicit responsibility for causing said climate change decided, voluntarily to give donations to clean energy in poorer nations.

That is - the 'money' you refer to is in addition and separate to the accords.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

it doesnt need to, the govt does not need to do anything to regulate what the people are doing. year over year decreases and cutting edge of green tech. Try again libtard
    LOL!
    you dont even know how public policies and public regulation (piguvian taxes, negative externalities and how to tackle them, the first and second theorems of welfare, and how the public sector works) is made of.
    The public sector has a mandate to regulate the negative externalities that the private sector does. that's why you have a fucking government.
    cut it off, trumpette, don't show your blatant ignorance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Quote from Trump--President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would withdraw the United States from the Paris climate agreement, "vowing to fulfill my solemn duty to protect America and its citizens."
    "We're getting out, but we'll start to negotiate and we will see if we can make a deal that's fair," Trump said in an announcement in the White House Rose Garden. "If we can, that's great. And if we can't, that's fine."
    "This agreement is less about the climate and more about other countries gaining a financial advantage over the United States," Trump said of the accord, signed last year by President Barack Obama and 195 other nations. "The agreement is a massive redistribution of United States wealth to other countries."

Guess what? He's absolutely right. Not to mention the fact that climate change is real and happens all the time and that our effect on it is minimal at best. It's more like non-existent.
    Other Trumpy who blatantly ignores literally tons of statistical data? color me shocked

Not at all - the accords are a shared non binding responsibility to attempt to keep climate change caused global warming at or under 2C.

In addition to the accords, SOME countries given their implicit responsibility for causing said climate change decided, voluntarily to give donations to clean energy in poorer nations.

That is - the 'money' you refer to is in addition and separate to the accords.
    the accords were attempting to redistribute american wealth to other countries. it is not seperate from the accords, it is the bulk of them.

the accords were attempting to redistribute american wealth to other countries. it is not seperate from the accords, it is the bulk of them.
    First, the accord is not binding, or obligatory. Second, most of the accord is made to reduce internal emissions, not redistribute wealth. And third, even if it did that, what's the bad part about it? The US has benefited most of history polluting, before there were any international accords (before kyoto). Their payment is long overdue
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2017-06-02 at 07:51 PM.

the accords were attempting to redistribute american wealth to other countries.
    LOL - I do hope you are trolling, honestly - because no rational person with more than two brain cells to rub together could actually believe that load of b/s.

LOL!
    you dont even know how public policies and public regulation (piguvian taxes, negative externalities and how to tackle them, the first and second theorems of welfare, and how the public sector works) is made of.
    The public sector has a mandate to regulate the negative externalities that the private sector does. that's why you have a fucking government.
    cut it off, trumpette, don't show your blatant ignorance

- - - Updated - - -

Other Trumpy who blatantly ignores literally tons of statistical data? color me shocked
    this is some of edgiest, dumbest shit I have ever read. lol

you really cannot refute any points can you? Being part of or not part of the accords changes ONE thing, the US having hundreds of billions of dollars, or not having them. Everything else remains the same. Try again edgelord

- - - Updated - - -

LOL - I do hope you are trolling, honestly - because no rational person with more than two brain cells to rub together could actually believe that load of b/s.
    no rational person with more than two brain cells to rub together could actually not see this is not what the accords are.

- - - Updated - - -

First, the accord is not binding, or obligatory. Second, most of the accord is made to reduce internal emissions
    the US is already reducing internal emissions. It will continue to do so.

The accords being non binding leads to part of the problem, the funds being sent by the US, could be used without any oversight for anything.

Why agree to do that when we can just continue improving ourselves? If its non binding it is worthless.
    Could the US sign and just not give funds? Sure. Whats the point though, to just lie internationally, instead we can be honest so no one is expecting those funds.

no rational person with more than two brain cells to rub together could actually not see this is not what the accords are.
    That's exactly what I was saying, glad to see you are on board.

this is some of edgiest, dumbest shit I have ever read. lol

you really cannot refute any points can you? Being part of or not part of the accords changes ONE thing, the US having hundreds of billions of dollars, or not having them. Everything else remains the same. Try again edgelord
    I take it that you havent had any economics class in your adult life. ANd i was refuting (in this case) your assessment that the government doesnt have a regulating mandate. That's false. That's "get the fuck off of the micro and macroeconomics" level false. That's like THE only job a government does (having a military and police is a regulating mandate too, you dumbwit)

That's exactly what I was saying, glad to see you are on board.
    sure thing pal, make sure you put your helmet on before leaving the house today little guy! lol also, i would recommend hooked on phonics, may help your comprehension of that text.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-06-02 at 09:21 PM.

the US is already reducing internal emissions. It will continue to do so.
    Actually, the Trump kakistocracy has already started policies to increase carbon based industries... so no, the won't continue to do so under the current 'so called' administration.

- - - Updated - - -

sure thing pal
    Well - now you are aware that the Paris accords were about climate and not robbing the US - what are you going to do about it?

Next step should be firing up your congressional reps and getting them to change things.

Actually, the Trump kakistocracy has already started policies to increase carbon based industries... so no, the won't continue to do so under the current 'so called' administration.

- - - Updated - - -

Well - now you are aware that the Paris accords were about climate and not robbing the US - what are you going to do about it?

Next step should be firing up your congressional reps and getting them to change things.
    the US foot print will continue to go down, your feels dont matter, it is a fact. the administration okaying mining and coal wont offset the downwards trend.

The accords are only a money redistribution scheme to give handouts to others. The impact they have on climate is, and will be negligible as it is not their primary purpose.

My govt and reps did a great thing to keep us out of this, actually one of the few I am totally onboard with. This year has been a massive upswing thus far for the US
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2017-06-02 at 08:00 PM.