Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Draenei and Night Elves would be the most biologically superior I suppose. Although Blood Elves and Forsaken would also have some serious advantages over the average Orc / Human as well. Brute strength wise, I guess Tauren would be best.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Uh no, the forsaken were winning silverpine, the capture of crowleys daughter was the hasten their defeat.

Play the game people, silverpine takes maybe 15 minutes to get through with heirlooms.
    If she was really winning why not just kill her and take down Crowley one of the Alliances strongest Generals and a massive thorn in her side instead of letting him live another day.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's back to the argument of razor blade hands =/= strength of a Tauren.

- - - Updated - - -

Orcs npcs leap from buildings and 20 feet through the air all over draenor. Does this make them stronger than Tauren?
    the thunderlords using grappling spears and shit. The Worgan one are launching ~50 feet or something free jump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    That's the point. Not many races can fight demons without weapons whatsoever. The worgens are naturally one of the strongest if not strongest race physically.
    Ehm no, you actually deflected the point. Having claws lessens the merit of the pure physical strength as natural weapons make everything easier. Deprive a Worgen of claws and fangs and we shall see how it would fare against an unarmed Tauren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

strength and power are entirely different. which are you wanting to measure?

strength wise, either tauren or worgen, no contest.

power, that's more personal, but on average i'd say either draenei or blood elf, due to their arcane mastery.

The worgen were losing silverpine, sylvanas captured crowleys daughter to hasten their surrender, so she could lose less troops.also we see insane examples of strength from all races, Grom hellscream leaping 15 feet in the air and being able to power lift a iron star launcher enough to turn it for example.

- - - Updated - - -

You really aren't unarmed if you have vicious claws.
    They are basically shape shifted druids, they have magical strength claws jaws and toughness, not just what you would biologically expect from an 8 foot tall werewolf but actual magic working as well. Bear Druids aren't just big bears they are big magical bears. Tauren are big and bad ass but they are just biological. Worgen are a druid form passed on like a curse both biological and magical

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    They are basically shape shifted druids, they have magical strength claws jaws and toughness, not just what you would biologically expect from an 8 foot tall werewolf but actual magic working as well. Bear Druids aren't just big bears they are big magical bears. Tauren are big and bad ass but they are just biological. Worgen are a druid form passed on like a curse both biological and magical

None of this is certified proof that they are the strongest race out there though, this is all opinion.worgen are biological too, not sure what you are tying to say and the Tauren are mutated from the well of eternity.

So the point still stands. You can believe the worgen are the strongest out there. But there's really nothing stating this.

- - - Updated - - -

If she was really winning why not just kill her and take down Crowley one of the Alliances strongest Generals and a massive thorn in her side instead of letting him live another day.

- - - Updated - - -

the thunderlords using grappling spears and shit. The Worgan one are launching ~50 feet or something free jump.
    you don't create matyrs, simple stuff.
    And no the orcs jumping around throughout the quests were not all thunderlord
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

None of this is certified proof that they are the strongest race out there though, this is all opinion.worgen are biological too, not sure what you are tying to say and the Tauren are mutated from the well of eternity.

So the point still stands. You can believe the worgen are the strongest out there. But there's really nothing stating this.

- - - Updated - - -

Ho ask sylvanas
    And no the orcs jumping around throughout the quests were not all thunderlord
    Worgen are a druid form. a tauren druid going bear form is going to be stronger than he would normally be, its not going to be as big of a difference as a night elf to bear from but it is a change.

Worgens started off as druids of the Pack, however, they experienced uncontrollable rage in pack form, they tried to used the scythe of Elune to control it instead they merged with the form turning into the worgen. Passed on to current Worgen, they still posses the magical power of said druid form.

orks can jump but they got nothing on Worgen,

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen are a druid form. a tauren druid going bear form is going to be stronger than he would normally be, its not going to be as big of a difference as a night elf to bear from but it is a change.

Worgens started off as druids of the Pack, however, they experienced uncontrollable rage in pack form, they tried to used the scythe of Elune to control it instead they merged with the form turning into the worgen. Passed on to current Worgen, they still posses the magical power of said druid form.

orks can jump but they got nothing on Worgen,
    Tauren already embody the bull animal in their natural form, which is a symbol of strength. Worgen copy the form of a wolf, which represents ferocity.

in the comic that tells the story of the war of the satyr, only two worgen were enough to slaughter an entire contingent of satyr with just claws and teeth alone. their strength and speed are not that of a normal, natural species.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, given the potential Orcs have in terms of power (Ner'zhul and Gul'dan come to mind) I'd say Orcs should be a lot higher in people's lists here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Well, given the potential Orcs have in terms of power (Ner'zhul and Gul'dan come to mind) I'd say Orcs should be a lot higher in people's lists here.
    Give them the worgen curse, turn them into a DK, then feed them demon blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep pretty sure your average Worgen are is the strongest out of all the races, closest runner up is tauren. In the intro zone when they leap at you off of the church they do it at an incredible distance. The fact they can run as fast as a horse in full plate the one from the twilight highlands the lifts and entire carriage over his head and throws it at you, they have immense supernatural strength.

Granted none of that matters when we are talking about player characters. a player Gnome warrior is stronger than any Worgen.
    Leaping off a church, as in down from a building where gravity pulls you down?

Some similar feats include Grom leaping into air to kill Mannoroth and Cairne using warstomp cause a cave in.

Edit: I hope you are not talking about this intro. Because it gives no indication on the distance of the leap, they could have very well jumped through a first floor window.
    Last edited by Clone; 2017-06-03 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Tauren already embody the bull animal in their natural form, which is a symbol of strength. Worgen copy the form of a wolf, which represents ferocity.
    True, but a tauren in bear form is still going to be stronger than he is originally right? Same if he used pack form. All that nature energy and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post

Some similar feats include Grom leaping into air to kill Mannoroth and Cairne using warstomp cause a cave in.
    Comparing elite members of a race to average and random members of another kinda proves his point.
    Last edited by Tensho14; 2017-06-03 at 04:50 AM.
    For the Alliance!

Threepeat Faction War Champions!

Like i said i was discounting hero's physical abilities as they are outliers, a player gnome warrior can tank blows from Odyn.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I hope you are not talking about this intro. Because it gives no indication on the distance of the leap, they could have very well jumped through a first floor window.
    No its when you are busting Crowly out of prison or what ever and 20 of them start jumping off the church and swarm you.

- - - Updated - - -

But they do get good distance on that jump as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tensho14 View Post
    Comparing elite members of a race to average and random members of another kinda proves his point.
    Like i said i was discounting hero's physical abilities as they are outliers, a player gnome warrior can tank blows from Odyn.

- - - Updated - - -

No its when you are busting Crowly out of prison or what ever and 20 of them start jumping off the church and swarm you..
    Ok, so let's go over some physical feats of taurens then.
    1. Tauren were biologically enhanced by the mogu.
    2. The average weapon for taurens is a log.
    3. The average chieftain use halberds so big it can cut down a tree with a single chop.
    4. They are able to physically contend with machine.

And as for jumping off a church, it's been a while since I played the worgen starting zone so I don't remember, but I hope you don't mean they are literally jumping off a church. When you jump off something gravity usually pulls you down and it's not an impressive act at all.
    Last edited by Clone; 2017-06-03 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    A Draenai is simply better than, say, human, at the art of Arcane (Orelse why would Sargeras chose them?)
    IT wasn't an either/or type of deal. Sargeras found the draenei, they were shiny and cool and tried to recruit them. Also.. it wasn't the 'draenei' that were chosen as those were th guys who ran away cause they weren't cool like that.

Technically... 'elves' got the deal as well but not all took it. Night elves, blood elves, high elves and nightborne are all basically the same but took to different sources of magic. If we're looking at Draenei vs Blood Elf? I'd say blood elves have a stronger affinity and more adept usage of the arcane because... only one of those factions seems to utilize arcane everywhere.

True, but a tauren in bear form is still going to be stronger than he is originally right? Same if he used pack form. All that nature energy and shit.
    It doesn't necessarily make them stronger. It's a magical augment. I don't think you'd argue that a tauren going into cat form is physically STRONGER than a Tauren regularly, but rather more agile. You're using bears deliberately because they're an animal that very much represents strength. Wolves would be more along the lines of agility in game terms.

Tauren also are basically tanks in and of themselves. They're VERY sturdy, along with being quite strong physically. Worgen, while more sturdy than their human counterparts, are nowhere near as sturdy as a Tauren.

3. The average chieftain use halberds so big it can cut down a tree with a single chop.

And as for jumping off a church, it's been a while since I played the worgen starting zone so I don't remember, but I hope you don't mean they are literally jumping off a church. When you jump off something gravity usually pulls you down and it's not an impressive act at all.
    They lept like 50+ feet in an downward ark, and climb vertical walls being 8 boot tall 300+ pound werewolves. Requiring massive physical strength.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-06-03 at 05:58 AM.

I don't think anyone is arguing that Worgen have more raw strength than Tauren. At the very least I'm not. I think that Worgen's impressive raw strength combined with by far the best speed and agility out of all the playable races gives them the physical edge over Tauren.
    For the Alliance!

Threepeat Faction War Champions!