Yeah so can assassin rogue, my point. We're not shit. End of

This rogue looks like he's out of ressources.
    Then they are running bracer/belt and limiting their aoe potential with helm
    Yeah nice point, whatever.
    Last edited by Cyanix; 2017-06-03 at 01:58 AM.

No just bored of the back and forth. You are welcome to play another class or spec if you think assassin is so bad

So is there any point on getting 4p tier now that the 0 st damage bonus has been moved to the 4p and the goodish one to 2p? I don't think there ar eany boss fights on Tomb with actual high health adds that needs cleaving, Maybe Harjatan to an extent and thats it. And even them I don't se ethis buff being super strong, at leats not strong enought to warrant forcing ourselves into totaly crappy itemized tier set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    So is there any point on getting 4p tier now that the 0 st damage bonus has been moved to the 4p and the goodish one to 2p? I don't think there ar eany boss fights on Tomb with actual high health adds that needs cleaving, Maybe Harjatan to an extent and thats it. And even them I don't se ethis buff being super strong, at leats not strong enought to warrant forcing ourselves into totaly crappy itemized tier set pieces.
    4pc is not 0 ST DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    4pc is not 0 ST DPS.
    that extra 20 energy every ~12 seconds might as well be :P

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    that extra 20 energy every ~12 seconds might as well be :P
    extra energy means higher SoT/EP/Envenom uptime, more mutis/envenoms during the fight, i don't see how that can be useless.

extra energy means higher SoT/EP/Envenom uptime, more mutis/envenoms during the fight, i don't see how that can be useless.
    it obviously isnt
    but compared to say sub's which is like ~5% extra damage, if not more, or outlaws which is also insane
    it's practically nothing

4pc is not 0 ST DPS.
    It is neglectable extra damage, its way less than getting a properly itemized piece of gear thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    It is neglectable extra damage, its way less than getting a properly itemized piece of gear thats for sure.
    actually in st is basically as half venom rush
    not so bad :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    actually in st is basically as half venom rush
    not so bad :|
    So bad enough.
    That venom Rush got not naked into our spec is just crazy. It's mandotory for pve ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    So bad enough.
    That venom Rush got not naked into our spec is just crazy. It's mandotory for pve ...
    how can be an additional half venom rush bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    how can be an additional half venom rush bad?
    ye sry when I write from my phone I usually dont get into detail xD

I mean its not "bad" but its just a joke, just like venom rush not beeing baked into our spec, as some said now, its not a zero dps gain, but its just plain boring and uninspired.

T19 was awesome, not just because it was a massive dps gain, but because it was not a fix to a problem the spec had (what we know is the favorite kind of set blizz likes to make ^^).

Now we have a boni out of place with nothing really to look forward to, I remember times when it felt exiting to get a tier set boni (like with T19), now its just: "okay I need that because simcraft tells me to, but actually I dont really wanna ..."

Speak for yourself, i dont think this set bonus is less interesting then other. Maybe not more interesting, but at least its not 5% crit for builder skills.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    I'm always speaking for myself. For me this forum is about discussion of opinions, ideas and sometimes some rand about this ^^. I have to agree that it is still better then 5% crit to a builder tho.

The new set is indeed boring, but it does have some uses, in 2-3 target cleave in particular. If running subterfuge, and with the legendary bracers and/or shoulders, it might bring out some nasty damage. It will be interesting to see for pure ST if t19 4 piece with t20 2 piece actually performs better, so long as there isn't a huge gap in ilvl (but of course, that is of course hoping for high titanforge t19 pieces, and i'm sure no one wants to farm NH forever...)

So toxic blade ends up being the top talent of that row, interesting. I'm in the minority that finds interest in the talent. In any case, those sims show sub being top for ST again, though assassination will probably still be viable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    So toxic blade ends up being the top talent of that row, interesting. I'm in the minority that finds interest in the talent. In any case, those sims show sub being top for ST again, though assassination will probably still be viable.
    The difference between TB and alacrity is very low (0.75% dps). Much more interesting is the difference between MP and EP (0.85% dps). Furthermore the values of the new ring are still missing. It would also be nice to know what gear setup he was using to determine the data. I guess the strength of MP vs. EP depends on the mastery value from your gear. If he is using a lot of ToS gear his mastery value will drop a lot. Even if ToS items showing a good ilvl (935 or 940) the performance of those items is not better than some other 920-925 items.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-06-03 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    The difference between TB and alacrity is very low (0.75% dps). Much more interesting is the difference between MP and EP (0.85% dps). Furthermore the values of the new ring are still missing. It would also be nice to know what gear setup he was using to determine the data. I guess the strength of MP vs. EP depends on the mastery value from your gear. If he is using a lot of ToS gear your mastery value will drop a lot. Even if ToS items showing a good ilvl (935 or 940) the performance of those items is not better than some other 920-925 items.
    The sims were run using the template gear with nbf and cof, meaning that the hybrid for example that's listed at #1 is gonna drop off basically instantly when you get heroic week done and gear from there, there is also more tweaking to be done to the exsang APL