Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Police are still searching bars/restaurants near by, it sounds very likely that 1 or more suspect did escape and run :\

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Apparently it's a forbidden topic on this board to talk about reality.
    Cause it might hurt some peoples internet feelings, cant have any of that.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    That's what makes em into terrorists don't ya know

Yeah musi's will musi. In their defence they only got the printed press 400-500 years later then the actual civilised world. they have to outgrow the fucktard reli stage still.

But lets welcome them all in, we still need a few hundred thousand more to officially bankrupt our wellfare system.

infracted - forbidden topics

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time to ban vans, I guess.

What about my feelings when i get banned
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Here we go again and again an....

Deleted
    Met police have also confirmed they are responding to an incident in the Vauxhall area, though this is quite far from London bridge so im a bit skeptical that its related.

- - - Updated - - -

Also confirmation from the met that there were stabbings at the market and shots fired.

Sad day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    When this happened in France was it because they are in the EU and how it that was playing out so well for them. Jesus you are the type of person in the states that got Trump elected.
    Wat, I don't even...

For once I wanted to jump in on the random deduction train and all I got was the need for a bigger sarcasm sign.

Could be terrorists reading, don't want to hurt their feelings.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Have they arrested and or got an i.d. on who did it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Endus is very sensitive. Especially after America pulled out of the American job crushing, high energy cost, American tax payer funding China, and India to piss all over us Paris climate change treaty. I never seen some people so determined to shit all over the west as him and others are.

Infracted for ignoring thread warning.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-06-03 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    A solid 5/7.
    Nah, more like 13/11.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Have they arrested and or got an i.d. on who did it?
    It sounds like someone escaped the van, ran to the market/bars and stabbed people there.

No confirmation if the person was caught or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    How does putting your fingers in your ears while singing kumbaya stop terrorism?
    I didn't say it does.

Your post implied that the lack of being a "meanie" was the only thing holding us back from stopping terrorism.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any photos of the arrested shirtless man?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk

Vauxhall, Borough Market and the London Bridge have all had incidences. Damn those otherkin, purple hair Atheists!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Whitehall officials say the police are leading on this incident, not intelligence agencies.

It appears to have taken the authorities by surprise, i.e. there was no intelligence warning or surveillance indicating this was about to happen."
    Most likely an unplanned attack, thats whats worrying about these van ones, they take 0 planning. Getting a bomb and stuff is a bit harder and more likely to be detected, but anyone can just get a hold of a car/van/lorry/truck what ever and mount the pavement. Same with knives.

Their attacks are always so amateurish though, like the retard friendly crayon and fingerpaint arts and crafts of warfare.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    It sounds like someone escaped the van, ran to the market/bars and stabbed people there.

No confirmation if the person was caught or anything.
    Well it looks a lot like the kind of attacks Europe has become familiar with.

When did this attack start?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    Their attacks are always so amateurish though, like the retard friendly crayon and fingerpaint arts and crafts of warfare.

But the amaturish attacks is what makes them dangerous/scary really, really hard to detect by security services as it takes basically no planning and and cause as much damage as a planned bomb attack.