Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Because Saudis work with the US, many here hate the US including the OP.

Iran is just like Saudi Arabia only they are Shiite, not Sunni. Nobody ever mentions Iran.
    Man, what is with this board and saying I hate the US?

It was only ONE Decepticon, nothing to get excited about.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    They can think w/e, but I wish for more creativity in dissent.

Saudi cutting ties with a country because they support terrorism is biggest joke i've heard this month )) I guess they are mad cause Qatar aint supporting their brand of terrorism ! gotta cut out the competition !

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I know this? I often laugh at the fact the UN made them a Human Rights leader. I also said "SOME" of those Countries. I'm Glad Egypt Is furthering themselves from these other kind of countries since it actually made me feel sick seeing footage of some Islamic followers destroying ancient historic sites and items throughout Egypt.
    They're doing nothing of the sort, it's just regional politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    People here saying saudis support ISIS is the biggest joke i have ever read.

if so, USA or european nation could have drawn the line with saudis if it actually happens, but people in mmo have better agency than major countries Kappa

isis has been targeting saudis and killing them, why saudis support their agressors?

isis so far has not touched iran soil, and i wonder why, even though iran should be infidel to their eyes as they are different sect.

i wonder what news they get their info from?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Full keks awarded to these ironic countries.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Man, what is with this board and saying I hate the US?
    It's either lock step or traitor.

Any criticism? Brain sploder.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-qa...-idUSKBN175181

This seems to be the real reason behind the blockade of Qatar. Basically, US and Russia want to be the leaders in LNG production (liquefied natural gas) and share European market, however Qatar has said that they won't give up easily their market share.

Rumors are that Trump and Putin have conspired to break Qatar by creating this crisis.

After all, it was always about money. No body cares about terrorists.

7+ Year Old Account
    I imagine that's partly the reason why but in truth Qatar and Saudi relations have been fairly damaged over the last couple of years over the foreign policy decisions made by Qatar. Namely their continued support of the Muslim Brotherhood which Saudi Arabia declared a terrorist organization.

The Saudis were likely reassured by the Trump administration's recent moves and have decided that now is the time to cut Qatar throat.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2017-06-05 at 02:55 PM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Qatar... hmmm
    That country sounds familiar. Didn't a certain family retreat to there after their son got a scholarship in that country after visiting with the PotUS? Then came back the following year to sue the government. Maybe I am thinking of a different country.

They still hosting the football world cup?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Saudis cutting ties with terrorist-supporting states. Funny!

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    They still hosting the football world cup?
    that if they existed till 2022 ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand the real reason for this.

Yeah the Saudis are squeaky clean rofl.

Remind me, what country was Osama and most of the 9/11 hijackers from again? Oh yeah, our dear old friend and ally Saudi Arabia...
    Judge an entire country based on a few ppl...oh wait we already do with the U.S and Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saudi Arabia
    Pot calling the kettle really black...
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    How can it be terrorist if its not on Trumps list! D:

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Good, starve them out.
    Qatar has the highest per capita income on the planet. They export fertilizer. The rest of the Middle East will starve before they do.

(The US has 11,000 troops in Al Udeid, so a naval blockade is likely a non-starter.)

You know how this started it started from a hack to one of the state news companies twitter. In the hacked tweet they said that Qatar supports Israel and Iran and believes Hamas represents Palestine. Imminently Qatar claims this is not true and it was hack. Saudi, Egypt and UAE acted like Qatar said nothing. Btw Israel now supports being anti-Qatar. Its bullshit They were trying to find reasons to cut ties with Qatar so they went with terrorism.

Real reason is after Qatar was not supporting enough troops to Yemen one of the worst humanitarian wars recently.Also because Qatar congratulated the Iran's Leader of his recent election.The only reason this war happen is because unlike Bahrain, Qatar wants a mind of its own. They dont want to be controlled by Saudi Arabia.

Egypt hates us because we supported The Muslim brotherhood (just because its Muslim does not mean they are terrorists). The Muslim brotherhood candidate won the first Egyptian election and then was over thrown by the dictator Cece. Qatar sided with the elected president when the coup was happening in Egypt and after years he still holds a grudge.

The grudge that made all these troubles come. Qatar ironically supported democracy not a dictatorship in Egypt and this is what comes out of it.
    Be Free! <3

7+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend is teaching in Doha for another 3 weeks and we're really concerned with how she's going to get back. She said that in only 1 day all the supermarkets are empty and she's living off takeaway at the moment.

On top of all this she was groped and harassed by a year 9 pupil and the parents are blaming her for dressing provocatively. I can't wait for her to get the fuck out of there.